Peak Number Of Americans Delaying Medical Care Over Costs

Universal Single-Payer, what other nations like ours have, is only the answer. If, that is, Americans would ever grow the fuck up, which they won't.

What part of it's expensive and most are broke don't you get?

The people that can afford to come to the U.S.A. to get away from their countries Universal Single Payer health care would disagree with you.
We are the U.S.A. and we should never be like other nations.
Our Federal government should not be running our health care period.
Ideology, dogma, and nothing like dealing with reality. Par for the course.

Facts.
Health Care BS - CANADIANS RUNNING TO U.S. FOR HEALTH CARE
Why is the hip replacement center of Canada in Ohio–at the Cleveland Clinic, where 10% of its international patients are Canadians … Why is Brain and Spine Center in Buffalo serving about 10 border-crossing Canadians a week? - See more at: Health Care BS - CANADIANS RUNNING TO U.S. FOR HEALTH CARE
Non-critical people don't like to wait at times, but they are all covered, unlike here. It's a not perfect solution, it's Public Health. It works for most and that's enough.

Americans want quality health care for all, not a government system that covers everyone and has lousy quality in many areas.

Peak Number Of Americans Delaying Medical Care Over Costs

That's because most Americans would rather die than bankrupt their entire family and leave the next generation or two at the mercy of the streets and trying to climb their way up from the gutter. If you become even mildy in need of some detailed procedures like surgery, that's it. Your offspring are completely screwed and there's an excellent chance that you yourself might lose your home and source of employment.

This is a perverted violation of basic human rights. We have a right to a military, right to police force, right to education, right to fire protection but zero rights to life-saving healthcare. This is the best manifestation of malignant capitalism I could point to. The people involved in bankrupting folks for becoming sick, as all overworked/strapped people will become at some point in their lives, are the true modern day slavemasters. Actually, I take that back. Slaves were valuable and their prudent "owners" probably took greater pains to see to their wellbeing than our politicians do to the general public today..
Very progressive of you.

Universal Single-Payer, what other nations like ours have, is only the answer. If, that is, Americans would ever grow the fuck up, which they won't.

The people that can afford to come to the U.S.A. to get away from their countries Universal Single Payer health care would disagree with you.

Facts.
Why is the hip replacement center of Canada in Ohio–at the Cleveland Clinic, where 10% of its international patients are Canadians … Why is Brain and Spine Center in Buffalo serving about 10 border-crossing Canadians a week? - See more at: Health Care BS - CANADIANS RUNNING TO U.S. FOR HEALTH CARE
Non-critical people don't like to wait at times, but they are all covered, unlike here. It's a not perfect solution, it's Public Health. It works for most and that's enough.

Americans want quality health care for all, not a government system that covers everyone and has lousy quality in many areas.
Well they don't have either at the moment.

I want world peace, and that ain't happening either. Start dealing with reality instead of ideology.

If there are those that can't pay for it now, what makes you think they will pay for USP?

Who pays for Universal single payer health insurance?
Everyone. And guess who gets it? Everyone. Nice eh...

If there are those that can't pay for it now, what makes you think they will pay for USP?
Will it be ran like the other government programs? The VA comes to mind.
Yes, and it's a pretty damn good system when the cannon fodder of unnecessary wars doesn't overwhelm it and you little bastards actually give it the dollars it needs, which you won't.

What makes you think I am a little bastard? My mom and dad were married. Can you say the same fuckface?

As far as paying for it, I would assume it would be a mandatory deduction from the paycheck of all those that are gainfully employed, just like Soc Sec and Medicare.

Yes, and it's a pretty damn good system when the cannon fodder of unnecessary wars doesn't overwhelm it and you little bastards actually give it the dollars it needs, which you won't.

What makes you think I am a little bastard? My mom and dad were married. Can you say the same fuckface?

As far as paying for it, I would assume it would be a mandatory deduction from the paycheck of all those that are gainfully employed, just like Soc Sec and Medicare.
Yep, and yep, among other sources.

Facts.

I want world peace, and that ain't happening either. Start dealing with reality instead of ideology.

You are the one not dealing with facts and reality.
Yes we do.
The truly Free Clinics are doing very well.
Resources The National Association of Free Charitable Clinics

A new report to be released by the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics reveals that over the last two years the nation’s 1,200 Free and Charitable Clinics have seen a 40 percent increase in patient demand, despite the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
The Congressional Budget Office estimates that 31 million Americans will remain uninsured by
2024, including many who qualify for health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

Facts.

Yes we do.

A new report to be released by the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics reveals that over the last two years the nation’s 1,200 Free and Charitable Clinics have seen a 40 percent increase in patient demand, despite the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
The Congressional Budget Office estimates that 31 million Americans will remain uninsured by
2024, including many who qualify for health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
What part of the current system, including the ACA, is broken do you not get my little man? Healthcare in the US is fucked up, from the ground up.

"
One in three Americans has put off seeking medical treatment in 2014 due to high costs, according to Gallup — the highest percentage since Gallup began asking the question in 2001.

Thirty-three percent of Americans have delayed medical treatment for themselves or their families because of the costs they’d have to pay, according to the survey. Obamacare, of course, had promised that it would help make health care more affordable for everyone, but the number of people who can’t afford a trip to the doctor has actually risen three points since 2013, before most Obamacare provisions took effect."

Gallup Peak Number Of Americans Delaying Medical Care Over Costs The Daily Caller

What?

No!!
Nuh-UH!!!!!!

If you could explain to me why we have a healthcare system that allows insurance companies to siphon away billions of dollars that would otherwise go to providing health care, I would love to hear it.
Health Care Plan type of insurance companies are near the bottom of the profit records in the whole health care sector at 4.4%. Medicare and Medicaid allow more fraud than that measly 4.4% by several multiples. Health care insurers bring some discipline and efficiency to medical care without which goes missing thus driving the cost of medical or health care up.

The mere fact that any government plan put into effect causes increases in the cost of health care and that people have to back off of getting proper care is a strong witness to that.

That's because most Americans would rather die than bankrupt their entire family and leave the next generation or two at the mercy of the streets and trying to climb their way up from the gutter. If you become even mildy in need of some detailed procedures like surgery, that's it. Your offspring are completely screwed and there's an excellent chance that you yourself might lose your home and source of employment.

This is a perverted violation of basic human rights. We have a right to a military, right to police force, right to education, right to fire protection but zero rights to life-saving healthcare. This is the best manifestation of malignant capitalism I could point to. The people involved in bankrupting folks for becoming sick, as all overworked/strapped people will become at some point in their lives, are the true modern day slavemasters. Actually, I take that back. Slaves were valuable and their prudent "owners" probably took greater pains to see to their wellbeing than our politicians do to the general public today..
Very progressive of you.

You know that I'm a middle voter. This shouldn't surprise you. There are some of us who actually think with our brains on each subject as it presents itself; instead of kneejerk spewing talking points from our "team" like our collective fate is some kind of hockey match with no real consequences.

Facts.

Yes we do.

What part of the current system, including the ACA, is broken do you not get my little man? Healthcare in the US is fucked up, from the ground up.

I'm a female bucko.
The part that is fucked up is the government, who has their hands in the system, the VA., Medicare and Medicaid and over regulations in everything else that has the costs so high.
What part are you refusing to see, that a capitalist free market health care system is working?

"
One in three Americans has put off seeking medical treatment in 2014 due to high costs, according to Gallup — the highest percentage since Gallup began asking the question in 2001.

Thirty-three percent of Americans have delayed medical treatment for themselves or their families because of the costs they’d have to pay, according to the survey. Obamacare, of course, had promised that it would help make health care more affordable for everyone, but the number of people who can’t afford a trip to the doctor has actually risen three points since 2013, before most Obamacare provisions took effect."

Gallup Peak Number Of Americans Delaying Medical Care Over Costs The Daily Caller

What?

No!!
Nuh-UH!!!!!!

The biggest increase in putting off care was with households making 75K or more. What does that have to do with the ACA?

Yep, and yep, among other sources.

And everyone pays for it, right!

Yes we do.

I'm a female bucko.
The part that is fucked up is the government, who has their hands in the system, the VA., Medicare and Medicaid and over regulations in everything else that has the costs so high.
What part are you refusing to see, that a capitalist free market health care system is working?

Lower income households put off less care.

Yes we do.

I'm a female bucko.

So why are the free clinics seeing a 40% rise? These are the lower income households.

Yes we do.

I'm a female bucko.

So why are the free clinics seeing a 40% rise? These are the lower income households.

Read your own link for the answer. Shame on you for expecting me to spoon feed it to you. Ewwwwww...

Yes we do.

I'm a female bucko.
The part that clearly shows it isn't working little pussy. If is was everyone would have coverage like they do TVs and cell phones, but you'd have to understand a simple fact, for-profit healthcare is about making money. They don't want to cover everyone, not even close.

"

What?

No!!
Nuh-UH!!!!!!
Medical costs have been increasing at about the same unmanagable rate since 1990

"

What?

No!!
Nuh-UH!!!!!!

If you could explain to me why we have a healthcare system that allows insurance companies to siphon away billions of dollars that would otherwise go to providing health care, I would love to hear it.
Health Care Plan type of insurance companies are near the bottom of the profit records in the whole health care sector at 4.4%. Medicare and Medicaid allow more fraud than that measly 4.4% by several multiples. Health care insurers bring some discipline and efficiency to medical care without which goes missing thus driving the cost of medical or health care up.

The mere fact that any government plan put into effect causes increases in the cost of health care and that people have to back off of getting proper care is a strong witness to that.
You are 100% right about profit ratios..and that's after they've paid out 80% of premiums in CLAIMS... but idiots who can't even count without their shoes off don't get it!!
As far as Medicare... I KNOW Medicare and the gigantic fallacy about how f...king efficient i.e. 3% admin costs for Medicare??? BULLCra..P!
Medicare pays NOT one single claim! The 1 billion claims a year are handled by for profit contractors that AFTER losing money on their Medicare contracts make up from employer business plans!
Proof on how f..kup ACA/Obamacare??
Obama said
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition," another gross lie! Numbers don't lie.

Half of 310 million is 155 million according to Obama have a pre-existing condition...
BUT pre-existing conditions are NOT a FACTOR for the 85% (233 million) of Americans have health insurance!

Another ignorant acceptance by the "stupidity of American voter" in believing A bald face lie that was used
to convince the stupid american voter of the crisis in health insurance that was only solvable by Obamacare!

But stupid american voters NEVER questioned that statement and furthermore the insurance industry has proven that
a total of 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama s Pre-existing Conditions Whopper - Forbes
1.5 million NOT 155 million or up to half of All Americans have denied for pre-existing! Total bald faced LIE!

Yes we do.

I'm a female bucko.
The part that clearly shows it isn't working little pussy. If is was everyone would have coverage like they do TVs and cell phones, but you'd have to understand a simple fact, for-profit healthcare is about making money. They don't want to cover everyone, not even close.

And you are totally ignorant about EMTALA aren't you?
Use the Internet...look it up and find out WHY hospitals OVER CHARGE Medicare sometimes 6,000% in mark ups!
WHY??? Do some work idiot and find out what EMTALA start in 1986...by the way A GOP congress passed it thinking THEY WERE DOING SOME GOOD!
F...K they just created an avalanche of wasted bills that hospitals well read what a former CEO of a hospital said about EMTALA....

"How do hospitals deal with the cost of the uninsured? Like any business, we pass it on to the paying customers.
From PAGE 1 of this document: http://www.ncmedicaljournal.com/wp-content/uploads/NCMJ/mar-apr-05/Yarbrough.pdf

"

What?

No!!
Nuh-UH!!!!!!

Then why did Republicans block millions from having health care? Is their policy really "Let them die"?

Forum List

Back