Peaceful Transition of Power

We have a thing in America called a "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER". If a transition of power isn't peaceful...it is NON-PEACEFUL (violent, bloody, ugly).

We have one single mechanism to facilitate a peaceful transition of power...and that's called an "election". WE THE PEOPLE have the power to collectively decide.

To IMPEACH is to undo that decision...to thwart the will of the people.

To thwart the will of the people is to risk the PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER!

That is why past impeachments have been conducted openly in broad daylight for all to see and hear! If you're going to risk the peaceful transition of power you damn well better have a good case & you better make your case CLEAR to all American people! Not behind closed doors with gag orders, nameless witnesses, no due process, and making up rules as you go along!

What are the democrats risking?
Ah, so Republicans were thwarting the will of the people when they impeached Bill Clinton, huh? Good to know.

He committed a number of what was considered serious crimes, at the time, and the process was done openly and in public, in compliance with the rules.

It was not a coup attempt, like we see today.
The rules are being followed this time as well. And soliciting a foreign national to help with a candidate's campaign is a very serious crime. Certainly more serious than lying under oath about getting a blow job.

Back then, sexual harassment was considered very serious. And perjury, still is a very serious crime.

YOur accusations, lol, complete and obvious bullshit.
It wasn't sexual harassment, dumbfuck. I don't condone cheating on one's spouse but it was a consensual affair between 2 adults.

And yes, I agree that perjury is a serious offense. But I also put in perspective what the lie is about. And personally, I don't rank lying about a BJ as serious as using the power of the presidency to encourage another foreign leader to help find dirt on a political rival.

It is not surprising that you pretend to forget who was sexually harassed and instead focus on the consensual affair.

Such vile dishonesty is to be expected from a modern liberal.

Regardless, my point stands. Both sexual harassment and perjury were considered serious crimes back then.

We republicans have learned that sexual harassment is NOT a serious crime. We paid the price and won't make that mistake again.

Ah, so Republicans were thwarting the will of the people when they impeached Bill Clinton, huh? Good to know.

He committed a number of what was considered serious crimes, at the time, and the process was done openly and in public, in compliance with the rules.

The rules are being followed this time as well. And soliciting a foreign national to help with a candidate's campaign is a very serious crime. Certainly more serious than lying under oath about getting a blow job.

Back then, sexual harassment was considered very serious. And perjury, still is a very serious crime.

It wasn't sexual harassment, dumbfuck. I don't condone cheating on one's spouse but it was a consensual affair between 2 adults.

And yes, I agree that perjury is a serious offense. But I also put in perspective what the lie is about. And personally, I don't rank lying about a BJ as serious as using the power of the presidency to encourage another foreign leader to help find dirt on a political rival.

It is not surprising that you pretend to forget who was sexually harassed and instead focus on the consensual affair.

Regardless, my point stands. Both sexual harassment and perjury were considered serious crimes back then.

We republicans have learned that sexual harassment is NOT a serious crime. We paid the price and won't make that mistake again.
LOL

Oh? Who was sexually harrassed?

LOL

Look it up, cra cra.

LOL

Look it up, cra cra.
Nah, it's not my job to prove your bullshit.

LOL

Look it up, cra cra.

It is not my job to pretend that your cra cra is anything but insane nonsense.

Bill Clinton's scandals are public knowledge. I don't know what stupid game you are playing asking me what they were, but I am not interested in playing them with you, you freaking moron.

You two are driving me nuts...

He was not impeached for sexual harassment, he was impeached for committing perjury and obstruction of justice. These charges stemmed from the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit.

To Faun... perhaps lying about a blow job isn't a big deal, but lying under oath, ie committing perjury, is always a big deal, regardless of how small the lie. Bill Clinton was a lawyer, he knew better but didn't care and didn't have enough respect for us to tell the truth. I couldn't care less about the blow job, it was the lie that pissed me off.

Trump is, first and foremost, a fool. If his being a fool led him to do something worthy of impeachment, do it and let's get it done. Don't drag it out in an effort to influence the election. No matter the outcome, he won't be getting my vote...

LOL

Look it up, cra cra.

Bill Clinton's scandals are public knowledge. I don't know what stupid game you are playing asking me what they were, but I am not interested in playing them with you, you freaking moron.
LOL

Aww, you poor rightard... you can't prove anyone of them is true. Sucks to be you.

LOL

Paula jones, kathleen willie, wild bill raped Juanita Broaddrick...and there's more...
LOLOL

Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. Wiley's case was an unproven allegation. Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton didn't rape her. And the rest are also unproven allegations.

If unproven allegations are proof of guilt, then what does that make of Trump, with some 20 women also asserting unproven allegations?

We have a thing in America called a "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER". If a transition of power isn't peaceful...it is NON-PEACEFUL (violent, bloody, ugly).

We have one single mechanism to facilitate a peaceful transition of power...and that's called an "election". WE THE PEOPLE have the power to collectively decide.

To IMPEACH is to undo that decision...to thwart the will of the people.

To thwart the will of the people is to risk the PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER!

That is why past impeachments have been conducted openly in broad daylight for all to see and hear! If you're going to risk the peaceful transition of power you damn well better have a good case & you better make your case CLEAR to all American people! Not behind closed doors with gag orders, nameless witnesses, no due process, and making up rules as you go along!

What are the democrats risking?
Impeachment is part of our means of peaceful transition of power. It gives us the means to nonviolently, lawfully, and constitutionally, remove a lawless president from office.

You're completely misunderstanding what it's all about.

LOL

Paula jones, kathleen willie, wild bill raped Juanita Broaddrick...and there's more...
LOLOL

Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. Wiley's case was an unproven allegation. Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton didn't rape her. And the rest are also unproven allegations.

If unproven allegations are proof of guilt, then what does that make of Trump, with some 20 women also asserting unproven allegations?
I think tRumps accusers are up in the 40s at this point.

He was not impeached for sexual harassment, he was impeached for committing perjury and obstruction of justice. These charges stemmed from the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit.

To Faun... perhaps lying about a blow job isn't a big deal, but lying under oath, ie committing perjury, is always a big deal, regardless of how small the lie. Bill Clinton was a lawyer, he knew better but didn't care and didn't have enough respect for us to tell the truth. I couldn't care less about the blow job, it was the lie that pissed me off.

Trump is, first and foremost, a fool. If his being a fool led him to do something worthy of impeachment, do it and let's get it done. Don't drag it out in an effort to influence the election. No matter the outcome, he won't be getting my vote...
There's no evidence this impeachment inquiry is being dragged out. In fact dragging it out is bad for Democrats because if they take too long, they'll lose much of the public's support that they now have because people will feel we should just let the election decide his guilt. Also, keep in mind this inquiry is only about 3 week old. And Trump is trying to stonewall it. Nixon's inquiry lasted about 9 months. Clinton's lasted about 2 months after nearly a year long investigation by an independent counsel.

LOL

LOLOL

I think tRumps accusers are up in the 40s at this point.
Whatever the number, Trumptards look like the idiots they are saying Bill is guilty but Trump is not when they both face unproven accusations.

The political impact of his sexual harassment was part of the political process of the impeachment, if not the legal part.

LOL

Look it up, cra cra.

LOL

Aww, you poor rightard... you can't prove anyone of them is true. Sucks to be you.

2f0bzq.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

5bf.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

5bf.jpg
I accept your tacit surrender.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOLOL

5bf.jpg
thumbsup.gif

dhehz.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

5bf.jpg
thumbsup.gif

dhehz.jpg
LOLOL

You poor thing. You vacuous memes don't prove a single one of those allegations either.

Although, according to you, Trump is guilty of sexual abuse since according to you, unproven allegations are tantamount to guilt.

:dance:

LOLOL

5bf.jpg
thumbsup.gif

dhehz.jpg
LOLOL

You poor thing. You vacuous memes don't prove a single one of those allegations either.

Although, according to you, Trump is guilty of sexual abuse since according to you, unproven allegations are tantamount to guilt.

:dance:

Said the man that a page ago, was demanding a listing of the allegations, pretending to have not heard of them, before.

YOu have no credibility. YOu are a troll.

Yes.

That's why they did it out in the open for all to see. That's why they voted, followed the rules and historical precedence, and included democrats in the process.

This morning a repub from the judiciary committee demanded to be allowed into the room to witness what they were saying in the meeting...and they kicked his ass out.

Like I always said about you. You are a LIAR.

He did not demand to be allowed. Republican Matt Gaetz a hard liner Trump defender tried to CRASH the impeachment hearings. So they kick his ass. There’s got to be a law somewhere.

He is not supposed to be there to begin with. Your post like he is a victim.

Forum List

Back