Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

you really are a disrespectful and hateful woman

from what to you conjure DISRESPECT? I have never pulled a flag and flag pole out of its socket to BANG AROUND ON THE HEADS
OF PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD----had I done so----I would have had the decency to do it with my FACE EXPOSED

[/QUOTE]
Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?[/QUOTE]

More like words of praise.

Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

pre 1965 rules? what were they?>

Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
What could possibly motivate anyone to
yes because there is no justifiable motive for a Muslim woman to enter another woman's property and tear down her flag and hit her with it. Police are scratching their heads at the " peaceful" Muslims dumbfuckery.

The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag
'She' looks like a MTF trans. Lol. Maybe that's why she wears a burqa.

Amina Ali Ahra is facing battery charges in Georgia after she allegedly stole a homeowner’s American flag and started attacking her with it. (WXIA) more >

This attack is just as much terrorism as a bomb, because the purpose of the perpetrator was to make people afraid to display the American flag, so there is a political/terrorist motive. This attack should be prosecuted as a hate crime and/or an act of terrorism. If the woman is not an American citizen, she should have her immigration status revoked and be deported.

from what to you conjure DISRESPECT? I have never pulled a flag and flag pole out of its socket to BANG AROUND ON THE HEADS
OF PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD----had I done so----I would have had the decency to do it with my FACE EXPOSED
"face rag"

you need to grow up.

What an asshole. I am glad she was caught and charged. I am pleased she wasn't shot, but the owner was well within their rights to do so.

Forum List

Back