African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Presidential Proclamation -- African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

wjvpg9.jpg

I thought it was LGBT month. Also, that 1/6 of the year to spend appreciating black culture.

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

Wondering what's next.

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

Not good English, but I have said for 20 years, "Nobody don't like Ray Charles."

It is an affront, to humanity, we don't need a fucking appreciation month for every fucking time a minority farts.

Not to mention what a waste of government time. Tell me what problem "faggot appreciation month" solves.

It is an affront, to humanity, we don't need a fucking appreciation month for every fucking time a minority farts.

Not to mention what a waste of government time. Tell me what problem "faggot appreciation month" solves.

Appreciation days or months isnt something to solve anything. Its called appreciation not solution.

If you're the arbiter of what we need then I would agree with you, but that has nothing to do with the OP claiming this divides anyone except his own butthurt everytime Obama opens his mouth because he's black

Appreciation days or months isnt something to solve anything. Its called appreciation not solution.

If you're the arbiter of what we need then I would agree with you, but that has nothing to do with the OP claiming this divides anyone except his own butthurt everytime Obama opens his mouth because he's black

Obama DOES divide America, constantly. I don't think this is an example of him doing so though.

Is there equivalent of appreciation of some other music?

You're too stupid to see that he's divider.

Ok, black musicians deserve appreciation. But, excuse me! I thought we got past all that and were post racial. It doesn't look that way, black musicians need what amounts to training wheels to their bikes? Blacks don't NEED special attention.

Ok, black musicians deserve appreciation. But, excuse me! I thought we got past all that and were post racial. It doesn't look that way, black musicians need what amounts to training wheels to their bikes? Blacks don't NEED special attention.
Well some do, but they can adjust...

Yes, Jazz appreciation month.

Now you need a new reason :(

June is black music appreciation month. June is lbgt pride month. June is the official fuck it all month.

Yes, Jazz appreciation month.

Now you need a new reason :(

JAM is not declared on any political level, but by the Museum of American History. Failed.

Try again.

You asked for an equivilent. I gave it to you to show that this one isn't divisive. Now here you are adding new requirements never stated to show what?

It's divisive because it was announced by Obama so you label it political. As if black music has anything to so with a party.

You asked for an equivilent. I gave it to you to show that this one isn't divisive. Now here you are adding new requirements never stated to show what?

It's divisive because it was announced by Obama so you label it political. As if black music has anything to so with a party.

Q: What this thread is about?
A: Presidential proclamation.

Yes, I asked for equivalent to this presidential proclamation.
No, vinyl store "let's celebrate black musicians" January thru December sale doesn't count.

Whites like Americano feel inferior. If you say Beyonce is pretty he hears "white women are butt ugly".

Yes the CMC awards where they appreciate hill billy music long ago stolen from Black people.

Forum List

Back