Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

Stop all this non-white race mixing multicultural chit and the problems that go with it will go away.

White supremacist loser. :cuckoo:

I am more of a pro-white activist who is proud of his white traditions, heritage and culture and who wants to protect and save our values and way of life. If being proud and having pride in your race is considered to be racist well too bloody bad. ....

It's just plain stupid. There is Irish culture, German culture, Portuguese culture, etc. but there is no "white" culture. If you're "proud" of the color of your skin, you're a brainless idiot or a shameless coward desperate to hide behind something.

What would you call White Culture in America?

It's isn't American, any more, we are too diverse for Whites to claim that America and White means the same thing.

It certainly isn't a diverse collection of separate cultures from Europe that is 3, 4, 5 or more generations in the past for most white people.

I've heard plenty of reference to "Black Culture" without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Why don't we just STOP allowing nonwhite invaders into the US.Go back to the pre 1965 immigration rules.

Stop all this non-white race mixing multicultural chit and the problems that go with it will go away.

I am more of a pro-white activist who is proud of his white traditions, heritage and culture and who wants to protect and save our values and way of life. If being proud and having pride in your race is considered to be racist well too bloody bad. ....

It's just plain stupid. There is Irish culture, German culture, Portuguese culture, etc. but there is no "white" culture. If you're "proud" of the color of your skin, you're a brainless idiot or a shameless coward desperate to hide behind something.

It's isn't American, any more, we are too diverse for Whites to claim that America and White means the same thing.

It certainly isn't a diverse collection of separate cultures from Europe that is 3, 4, 5 or more generations in the past for most white people.

I've heard plenty of reference to "Black Culture" without anyone raising an eyebrow.
Hard working, successful, patriots.

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY

All white cultures are good. It's the non-white ones that are a disaster.

All white cultures are great. Non-white ones are just the opposite. If white countries were not so great then why do so many non-white immigrants always want to immigrate to white countries by the millions? It is because we are more civilized and decent and moral people?

Nothing brainless or hiding from anything at all here. There is nothing wrong with white people wanting to have their own homeland without having tens of millions of non-whites running around. We never see white people running to non-white countries by the millions, do you fool?

Screw you and your hate whitey bull chit. Hopefully, one day when whitey finally wakes up all white countries will get back to how things use to be before liberal anti-white morons and retards like you got their way. I look forward very much to that day. Yahoo. :beer: loser.

Black culture is ok. Africa for black people. Asian culture is ok. Asian countries for Asians. White culture is not ok. All white countries must become non-white and multicultural.

There something is wrong with this picture alright.

Forum List

Back