Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

you are spitting in the face of decency with your posts.

regardless of how you feel about the woman in the story her attire is shared by many people as an expression of faith. you need to learn how to be respectful towards the beliefs of others.
Tell us about the respect you libtards show for Christians. I freakin cannot wait!
as a christian i have plenty of respect for christians. why would you think otherwise?
Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?
bullshit

Shut up, how many threads a day does that moron Guno alone create about Christians? Let alone all the other snide comments we see written on here every day.

You liberals are fucking retarded.

Goono is an OPENED NASTY SHIT MOUTH critic of Christians and Christianity-----he does not provide commentary-----he is a village goon

regardless of how you feel about the woman in the story her attire is shared by many people as an expression of faith. you need to learn how to be respectful towards the beliefs of others.
Tell us about the respect you libtards show for Christians. I freakin cannot wait!
as a christian i have plenty of respect for christians. why would you think otherwise?
Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?
bullshit

Shut up, how many threads a day does that moron Guno alone create about Christians? Let alone all the other snide comments we see written on here every day.

GOONO is a RECOGNIZED MORON.

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag

washtimes?

:rofl:

Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump

washtimes?

:rofl:
Did you expect Thinkprogress to carry that story? Perhaps you think the Times is The Rolling Stone reporting campus-rape?

Have you ever been tested for psychological or intelligence issues?

Lots of questions, I know.

bullshit

do you really want to get into an argument over whether christians are disparaged on here more than muslims?

from what to you conjure DISRESPECT? I have never pulled a flag and flag pole out of its socket to BANG AROUND ON THE HEADS
OF PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD----had I done so----I would have had the decency to do it with my FACE EXPOSED
"face rag"

you need to grow up.

try again-----both the head covering and the face covering are SUPPOSED to indicate the
modest and honorable demeanor of the person so attired. They are not "supposed" to be used to hide the face of the filthy criminal. Persons who cover their face-----SHOULD act with the UTMOST discretion or take the damn thing off and show WTF she is
if that's how you feel you can say that using the actual names and by not referring to expressions of faith as a 'face rag'

your choices show your character.

that's idiotic------use of a FACE RAG by a bitch swinging a metal or wooden pole is NOT AN EXPRESSION OF FAITH ----it is a SPIT IN THE FACE OF DECENCY

You mean like the raghead was respectful toward the person's belief to fly an American flag?

bullshit

do you really want to get into an argument over whether christians are disparaged on here more than muslims?

it is my impression that in discussions RELATED TO RELIGION-----like "abortion"
and stuff like DRINKING AGE----and
"sex with whom and when" and "gender
choice"-----Christians get bashed for perceived
imposition of the "Christian" POV. Muslims get EQUALLY bashed for their view on gender choice and also treatment of women-----the issue of RELGIOUS VIOLENCE---muslims win ----hands down

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

try again-----both the head covering and the face covering are SUPPOSED to indicate the
modest and honorable demeanor of the person so attired. They are not "supposed" to be used to hide the face of the filthy criminal. Persons who cover their face-----SHOULD act with the UTMOST discretion or take the damn thing off and show WTF she is
if that's how you feel you can say that using the actual names and by not referring to expressions of faith as a 'face rag'

your choices show your character.

that's idiotic------use of a FACE RAG by a bitch swinging a metal or wooden pole is NOT AN EXPRESSION OF FAITH ----it is a SPIT IN THE FACE OF DECENCY

You mean like the raghead was respectful toward the person's belief to fly an American flag?

or the head of the flag flyer

bullshit

I'm glad I live in Alaska, such an action would be legally answerable with a bullet up here.

My state's laws allow the same thing to legally be done. Section 16-11-440 (C) states, "A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in another place where he has a right to be, including, but not limited to, his place of business, has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force . . "

Doesn't seem to be assimilating very well into Western culture. Could be mental OR could be just that she was born and raised in a despotic, freedomless, theocratic hell hole and YEARNS for the good old days...

Doesn't seem to be assimilating very well into Western culture. Could be mental OR could be just that she was born and raised in a despotic, freedomless, theocratic hell hole and YEARNS for the good old days...

In either case, she belongs in jail.

It was probably Trump in a burka.
trump only does drag on weekends
Do you have any words of condemnation for the person who attacked another with a flag pole after taking it from the others property? Anything?

There's not enough info.

Did Ya read the link that MeatHead provided after she was taken in custody? Go back and look.. Enough info in there to start making educated guesses...

P.S. I'll make it easy for ya.. The newer link is in my post above..

According to: Woman charged after bizarre flag beatdown

"We fought for for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn't letting her go I did not know what else she would do," she said. "She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning."

Sounds like mental illness or something.

I'm glad I live in Alaska, such an action would be legally answerable with a bullet up here.

My state's laws allow the same thing to legally be done. Section 16-11-440 (C) states, "A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in another place where he has a right to be, including, but not limited to, his place of business, has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force . . "

AS 11.81.335. Justification: Use of Deadly Force in Defense of Self.

(a)
Except as provided in (b) of this section, a person who is justified in using nondeadly force in self-defense under AS 11.81.330 may use deadly force in self-defense upon another person when and to the extent the person reasonably believes the use of deadly force is necessary for self-defense against
(1) death;
(2) serious physical injury;
(3) kidnapping, except for what is described as custodial interference in the first degree in AS 11.41.320;
(4) sexual assault in the first degree;
(5) sexual assault in the second degree;
(6) sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree; or
(6) robbery in any degree.​
(b) A person may not use deadly force under this section if the person knows that, with complete personal safety and with complete safety as to others being defended, the person can avoid the necessity of using deadly force by leaving the area of the encounter,, except there is no duty to leave the area if the person is
(1) on premises
(A) that the person owns or leases;
(B) where the person resides, temporarily or permanently; or
(C) as a guest or express or implied agent of the owner, lessor, or resident;​
(2) a peace officer acting within the scope and authority of the officer's employment or a person assisting a peace officer under AS 11.81.380;
(3) in a building where the person works in the ordinary course of the person's employment; or
(4) protecting a child or a member of the person's household.​

In either case, she belongs in jail.

Or --- in another culture that doesn't get her that angry... OR under medical treatment.. Lot's of choices.. But suburban Georgia is probably too stressful for her...

Forum List

Back