Peaceful Muslim attacks homeowner with American flag

ogibillm, why do you have sympathy for this Muslim terrorist? Why do you defend her? Is it because you are an anti-American leftist slimeball yourself, and you think of her as a potential ally in your war against America? Do you not realize that if the Muslims ever conquered America, they would put leftists like you against the wall first? And then they would kill the gays you love so dearly. Why are you blind to this?

ogibillm, why do you have sympathy for this Muslim terrorist?
there was no terrorist.
Why do you defend her?
i have not.
Is it because you are an anti-American leftist slimeball yourself, and you think of her as a potential ally in your war against America?
and you can go fuck yourself. assholes like yourself are antithetical to what america stands for.
Do you not realize that if the Muslims ever conquered America, they would put leftists like you against the wall first?
and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle
And then they would kill the gays you love so dearly.
is that why you're so afraid? are you worried they'll beat you to it?
Why are you blind to this?
grow up.

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY
you really are a disrespectful and hateful woman

from what to you conjure DISRESPECT? I have never pulled a flag and flag pole out of its socket to BANG AROUND ON THE HEADS
OF PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD----had I done so----I would have had the decency to do it with my FACE EXPOSED
"face rag"

you need to grow up.

try again-----both the head covering and the face covering are SUPPOSED to indicate the
modest and honorable demeanor of the person so attired. They are not "supposed" to be used to hide the face of the filthy criminal. Persons who cover their face-----SHOULD act with the UTMOST discretion or take the damn thing off and show WTF she is

no doubt my fellow posters have been WAITING with BATED BREATH for my (irosie) response.
Here it is------the nut swinging the flag and pole is described as bearing a FACE RAG. Incidents such as these support my contention that face rags MUST BE OUTLAWED-----the bomb on ass sluts and the flag pole swingers have made that law NECESSARY

from what to you conjure DISRESPECT? I have never pulled a flag and flag pole out of its socket to BANG AROUND ON THE HEADS
OF PEOPLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD----had I done so----I would have had the decency to do it with my FACE EXPOSED
"face rag"

you need to grow up.

try again-----both the head covering and the face covering are SUPPOSED to indicate the
modest and honorable demeanor of the person so attired. They are not "supposed" to be used to hide the face of the filthy criminal. Persons who cover their face-----SHOULD act with the UTMOST discretion or take the damn thing off and show WTF she is
if that's how you feel you can say that using the actual names and by not referring to expressions of faith as a 'face rag'

your choices show your character.

Police: Woman Attacks Homeowner With American Flag
Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
(from the article) : Police don't know a motive for the attack.
you being a racist slapdick shit eater think you do...big fuckin' fail!

Being a Muslim sympathizer and piece of shit like you are, you wouldn't dare think the motive could have anything to do with her religion.

Raghead tears down the flag and then attacks the American....yeah we should let MORE of them in! Add another voter for Trump!
The boy stood ready to fire a warning shot, but “that did not even faze her,” Ms. Arno said. “It didn’t stop her; it didn’t do anything.”

At one point, witnesses said the woman took her shoe off and began hitting other people with it.

“I’ve got a swollen knuckle, I’ve got a bruise there, I’ve got a bruise there and she got me on my face,” Ms. Arno said, pointing to her bicep, wrist and chin.

Neighbors also ran to help and held the suspect down until Lawrenceville police arrived.

“We fought for probably 7 minutes until the police arrived here because I wasn’t letting her go I did not know what else she would do,” Ms. Arnosaid. “She had already chased one of my neighbors into her house that morning.”

You don't get to beat people up for having an American flag or even for supporting Trump
Muslim woman charged with attacking Georgia homeowner with U.S. flag

What warning shot? There wouldn't have been one.

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

if that's how you feel you can say that using the actual names and by not referring to expressions of faith as a 'face rag'

that's idiotic------use of a FACE RAG by a bitch swinging a metal or wooden pole is NOT AN EXPRESSION OF FAITH ----it is a SPIT IN THE FACE OF DECENCY

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

that's idiotic------use of a FACE RAG by a bitch swinging a metal or wooden pole is NOT AN EXPRESSION OF FAITH ----it is a SPIT IN THE FACE OF DECENCY
you are spitting in the face of decency with your posts.

regardless of how you feel about the woman in the story her attire is shared by many people as an expression of faith. you need to learn how to be respectful towards the beliefs of others.

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

regardless of how you feel about the woman in the story her attire is shared by many people as an expression of faith. you need to learn how to be respectful towards the beliefs of others.
Tell us about the respect you libtards show for Christians. I freakin cannot wait!

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

her attire has been USED over and over again to hide the identity of TERRORISTS. Interestingly enough ----the ABSENCE of that specific attire has also been used to IDENTIFY those who are LEGAL VICTIMS OF RAPE in shariah shit holes. Every time a filthy slut with a rag on her face ---also puts a bomb on her ass she is creating a RATIONALE for the
outlawing of THE RAG. In fact every time a slut with a rag on her face FARTS OUT the holy "DEATH TO...." chants-----another rationale. My comments are based on personal experience related to a lot of SLUTTY expression and behavior which I witnessed EMANATNG from behind the rag

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

her attire has been USED over and over again to hide the identity of TERRORISTS. Interestingly enough ----the ABSENCE of that specific attire has also been used to IDENTIFY those who are LEGAL VICTIMS OF RAPE in shariah shit holes. Every time a filthy slut with a rag on her face ---also puts a bomb on her ass she is creating a RATIONALE for the
outlawing of THE RAG. In fact every time a slut with a rag on her face FARTS OUT the holy "DEATH TO...." chants-----another rationale. My comments are based on personal experience related to a lot of SLUTTY expression and behavior which I witnessed EMANATNG from behind the rag
your choices expose your character.

"face rag"

you need to grow up.

Tell us about the respect you libtards show for Christians. I freakin cannot wait!
as a christian i have plenty of respect for christians. why would you think otherwise?

as a christian i have plenty of respect for christians. why would you think otherwise?

he might be referring to the very OPENED lack of respect evinced by muslims against Christians------abuse, LEGAL IN SHARIAH SHIT HOLEs, and----actually customary. Only a bit more subdued in the USA

I don't like seeing every crime a Muslim commits blamed on Islam , BUT the OP didn't do that, merely pointed out that the criminal IS a Muslim.

That's not racist you stupid motherfucker.

Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?

Because I hear the morons on the left denigrates Christians constantly. Can you link me to a thread in which you have defended Christians?
bullshit

I don't like seeing every crime a Muslim commits blamed on Islam , BUT the OP didn't do that, merely pointed out that the criminal IS a Muslim.

That's not racist you stupid motherfucker.

Not only a muslim -----but DRESSED in a manner which openly declares that fact and which muslims associate with PIETY

bullshit

Shut up, how many threads a day does that moron Guno alone create about Christians? Let alone all the other snide comments we see written on here every day.

You liberals are fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back