Peaceful law abiding Black Woman shoots criminal White Man breaking into her house.

Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.
Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
Police in Texas investigating alleged sexual abuse of dog, video posted to Snapchat
Ugly black woman? That's disgusting!
I agree. Its very disgusting white men like raping dogs. Can you tell me why this happens? :rolleyes:

Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.
Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
Police in Texas investigating alleged sexual abuse of dog, video posted to Snapchat
I agree. Its very disgusting white men like raping dogs. Can you tell me why this happens? :rolleyes:
Hell, I don't even understand how anyone can lay an ungly woman, especially a black one. So I can't help you with that. Perhaps you can explain.

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
Hell, I don't even understand how anyone can lay an ungly woman, especially a black one. So I can't help you with that. Perhaps you can explain.
You should be able to explain why white men rape dogs and catch hair lice though. Thats the question everyone wants to know right?

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.
Yet you vote for the very people who want to have your weapons taken away and allow perverted Trannies into girls bathrooms. Talk about someone who is totally insane and self promoting violence to your loved ones.

lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg
No one I voted for wants to take my weapons away. Only latent homosexuals like you are afraid of trannies.
Oh, using rules for radicals again I see.

Andrew Gillum Would Be Disaster as Florida Governor | National Review
He is a dedicated opponent of gun rights who supports a ban on “assault weapons” and measures to crack down on private gun sales. He is no friend of due process, having endorsed proposals to restrict the Second Amendment rights of people who have not been convicted of crimes.
Just an IF, Andy Pandy wins, I have an order ready for his confirmation of the new Governor of Fl.. one hell of a hunting rifle.

Also another item of Andy like the rest of the liberals, who hate police.

Andrew Gillum: Police 'going too far' if they pull out gun, baton or stun gun

So cities in Florida are going to burn like Baltimore, Ferguson, UC Berkley and Washington DC, where evey one of those places is RULED by liberals.. My .308 hunting rifle will be locked and loaded..If Andy wins.

Kel-Tec RFB Hunter Semi Auto Bullpup Rifle .308 Winchester 24" Barrel 20 Round FAL Compatible Magazine Ambidextrous Controls Forward Ejection Synthetic Stock Tan Finish - RFB24TAN - 640832003482

2-ktrfb24tan_1.jpg

You should be able to explain why white men rape dogs and catch hair lice though. Thats the question everyone wants to know right?
Because to liberal men, Dogs are better looking than ugly liberal black women,?

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.

Maybe the same reason this black dude did?

images

Like shooting fish in a barrel

k+lawson.jpg

Your Black Gossip: The Official Source of Black Celebrity Gossip: Man's Best Friend: Man Caught Having Sex With German Shepherd

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.
Yet you vote for the very people who want to have your weapons taken away and allow perverted Trannies into girls bathrooms. Talk about someone who is totally insane and self promoting violence to your loved ones.

No one I voted for wants to take my weapons away. Only latent homosexuals like you are afraid of trannies.

He is a dedicated opponent of gun rights who supports a ban on “assault weapons” and measures to crack down on private gun sales. He is no friend of due process, having endorsed proposals to restrict the Second Amendment rights of people who have not been convicted of crimes.
Just an IF, Andy Pandy wins, I have an order ready for his confirmation of the new Governor of Fl.. one hell of a hunting rifle.

So cities in Florida are going to burn like Baltimore, Ferguson, UC Berkley and Washington DC, where evey one of those places is RULED by liberals.. My .308 hunting rifle will be locked and loaded..If Andy wins.

Kel-Tec RFB Hunter Semi Auto Bullpup Rifle .308 Winchester 24" Barrel 20 Round FAL Compatible Magazine Ambidextrous Controls Forward Ejection Synthetic Stock Tan Finish - RFB24TAN - 640832003482

View attachment 226475
I dont live in Florida dummy. :rolleyes:

You are an answer in search of a question. you are right....race is irrelevant here. A woman using her second amendment right repelled an invader who IMO should have been killed not just shot. But that is for another post.

Calling one white and the other black is what children do....breaking into a house that he probably cased ahead of time and assuming that he could over power the woman inside makes him a coward...like the thousands of black guys who have done it before him.....but it's not his skin color that makes him a coward anymore than your skin color can save you from being a retard.

In any event Good for her and Hallelujah for the second amendment!

Now you will notice that there will not be five thousand angry white people marching in the streets, smashing shoe store windows and stealing sneakers because of it I trust eh? I mean if you're going to notice stuff....this might be one you would like to make a comment on....

JO

Thank you for proving my point. Appreciated.
jsajn8Q.jpg

Because to liberal men, Dogs are better looking than ugly liberal black women,?
These are all conservative white men that are raping dogs and giving others hair lice right?

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.

images

k+lawson.jpg

Your Black Gossip: The Official Source of Black Celebrity Gossip: Man's Best Friend: Man Caught Having Sex With German Shepherd
That guy must think he is white. 99.9% of animal rapists are white male conservatives. :rolleyes:

View attachment 226475
There is a God...….:bowdown:

View attachment 226475
There is a God...….:bowdown:
and that God is a Black man. :rolleyes:

PS----was the white bastard ARMED? -----I wonder if it will come
up as an issue?
Shouldn't. If he kicked her door in, screw him.

You kick in anyone's door you deserved to get properly ventilated

Absolutely-----but I can ask-----was the man armed or is he going to
claim that he was just seeking directions or an EMERGENCY
URINATION ISSUE? be patient.

Anyone kicks my door down one of two things will happen, they will get shot or deal with a 110 pound mastiff, either way it won't end well for them

up as an issue?

Anyone kicks my door down one of two things will happen, they will get shot or deal with a 110 pound mastiff, either way it won't end well for them

cultural-----we are not all Irish

images

k+lawson.jpg

That guy must think he is white. 99.9% of animal rapists are white male conservatives. :rolleyes:
Okay Sociopath, show us the statistics, or just be labelled a Sociopath when you come on line.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

At one time, I thought that blacks didnt like homosexual and other immoral behavior, because they were God fearing Christians, but after seeing Obama the fagot, and Michelle the Tranny, my whole outlook on blacks have changed. Seems that if blacks vote for Democrats, they endorse such bad behavior, and probably partake in such acts too...

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
They thought they were black women.

up as an issue?

Judge: What was your reason to kick this womans door in.
Liberal: I had to pee.

Race is totally irrelevant in your cherry picked crime case. Switch the skin color of the people, is the man any less or more guilty is the woman any more or less heroic?

up as an issue?

Judge: What was your reason to kick this womans door in.
Liberal: I had to pee.

Judge: Dumb ass

Forum List

Back