Peaceful law abiding Black Woman shoots criminal White Man breaking into her house.

Yet you vote for the very people who want to have your weapons taken away and allow perverted Trannies into girls bathrooms. Talk about someone who is totally insane and self promoting violence to your loved ones.

lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg
No one I voted for wants to take my weapons away. Only latent homosexuals like you are afraid of trannies.
Oh, using rules for radicals again I see.

Andrew Gillum Would Be Disaster as Florida Governor | National Review
He is a dedicated opponent of gun rights who supports a ban on “assault weapons” and measures to crack down on private gun sales. He is no friend of due process, having endorsed proposals to restrict the Second Amendment rights of people who have not been convicted of crimes.
Just an IF, Andy Pandy wins, I have an order ready for his confirmation of the new Governor of Fl.. one hell of a hunting rifle.

Also another item of Andy like the rest of the liberals, who hate police.

Andrew Gillum: Police 'going too far' if they pull out gun, baton or stun gun

So cities in Florida are going to burn like Baltimore, Ferguson, UC Berkley and Washington DC, where evey one of those places is RULED by liberals.. My .308 hunting rifle will be locked and loaded..If Andy wins.

Kel-Tec RFB Hunter Semi Auto Bullpup Rifle .308 Winchester 24" Barrel 20 Round FAL Compatible Magazine Ambidextrous Controls Forward Ejection Synthetic Stock Tan Finish - RFB24TAN - 640832003482

View attachment 226475
I dont live in Florida dummy. :rolleyes:
There is a God...….:bowdown:
and that God is a Black man. :rolleyes:
No, God is God, he is above skin color while you being a dick, can only see skin color.

Judge not a person on the color of his skin, but the content of his character, and you sir are an asshole.

Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.
Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
Police in Texas investigating alleged sexual abuse of dog, video posted to Snapchat
Ugly black woman? That's disgusting!
I agree. Its very disgusting white men like raping dogs. Can you tell me why this happens? :rolleyes:
They thought they were black women.
If they thought they were Black women why didnt they marry them like that prince dude in Britain? Face it. Its because they liked raping dogs. :rolleyes:

No one I voted for wants to take my weapons away. Only latent homosexuals like you are afraid of trannies.

Andrew Gillum Would Be Disaster as Florida Governor | National Review
He is a dedicated opponent of gun rights who supports a ban on “assault weapons” and measures to crack down on private gun sales. He is no friend of due process, having endorsed proposals to restrict the Second Amendment rights of people who have not been convicted of crimes.
Just an IF, Andy Pandy wins, I have an order ready for his confirmation of the new Governor of Fl.. one hell of a hunting rifle.

So cities in Florida are going to burn like Baltimore, Ferguson, UC Berkley and Washington DC, where evey one of those places is RULED by liberals.. My .308 hunting rifle will be locked and loaded..If Andy wins.

Kel-Tec RFB Hunter Semi Auto Bullpup Rifle .308 Winchester 24" Barrel 20 Round FAL Compatible Magazine Ambidextrous Controls Forward Ejection Synthetic Stock Tan Finish - RFB24TAN - 640832003482

View attachment 226475
No, God is God, he is above skin color while you being a dick, can only see skin color.

Judge not a person on the color of his skin, but the content of his character, and you sir are an asshole.
Of course God is God. However, he happens to be a Black dude like the Bible says. Skin of bronze hair like white wool.

Andrew Gillum Would Be Disaster as Florida Governor | National Review Just an IF, Andy Pandy wins, I have an order ready for his confirmation of the new Governor of Fl.. one hell of a hunting rifle.

View attachment 226475

Of course God is God. However, he happens to be a Black dude like the Bible says. Skin of bronze hair like white wool.
You still cant seem to get past skin color, can you? That means you are a fucking racist, and why you twice voted for Obama.

You still cant seem to get past skin color, can you? That means you are a fucking racist, and why you twice voted for Obama.
I'm a racist because God is a Black dude? :rolleyes:

Of course I voted for Obama. Twice.

PS----was the white bastard ARMED? -----I wonder if it will come
up as an issue?
Shouldn't. If he kicked her door in, screw him.

You kick in anyone's door you deserved to get properly ventilated

Absolutely-----but I can ask-----was the man armed or is he going to
claim that he was just seeking directions or an EMERGENCY
URINATION ISSUE? be patient.
Judge: What was your reason to kick this womans door in.
Liberal: I had to pee.

you doubt that excuse?

Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.

Excellent find.

"Jones said she was initially hesitant to be a gun owner and hoped she never had to use it. She took steps to train with the firearm and taught her children to avoid it. But after the events that unfolded Thursday morning, Jones said she is glad to be a gun owner.

"If I didn't have a weapon, I wouldn’t have been able to fight him off," Jones said.

Sheriff Chad McBride said there is no known connection between the suspect and the homeowner and praised Jones for protecting her family and her home."

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.
I imagine that looked something like this... :laugh:

main-qimg-25ede0082b9ff19bf39fccc527d47bbe-c

You should get someone qualified to teach them. Dont let your ignorance put your children at risk.

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.

You should get someone qualified to teach them. Dont let your ignorance put your children at risk.
Lice heads like yourself dont realize its actually harder to shoot accurately like that but it can be done. :rolleyes:

I taught my girls the modified weaver stance.

Lice heads like yourself dont realize its actually harder to shoot accurately like that but it can be done. :rolleyes:

Good, im glad you taught them the way white people do it. The black way is super dumb. :laugh:

Good, im glad you taught them the way white people do it. The black way is super dumb. :laugh:
I admit white people are better at violence than any other race. Thats why I picked the white method. They are the experts at killing and general violence. :rolleyes:

The democrats are the racist party that wants to take that woman's gun away from her....not conservatives or Republicans you doofus.

I admit white people are better at violence than any other race. Thats why I picked the white method. They are the experts at killing and general violence. :rolleyes:
Yes, having a superior culture makes us experts in many things. Youre welcome.

Yes, having a superior culture makes us experts in many things. Youre welcome.
Having a violent culture only makes you an expert in violence. Thanks for showing us how to use the only thing you guys are good at. :rolleyes:

The democrats are the racist party that wants to take that woman's gun away from her....not conservatives or Republicans you doofus.

Do me a favor. Find where I said Republicans were racists. Find where I said Conservatives were racist. Find where I said that Democrats were not.

Racists exist in all races, and all walks of life. I mock them all. Regardless of their political affiliation or beliefs. I don’t give a flying fuck who they vote for. I could care less what religion they are. I detest racists, period.

I wanted to tweak the Racists, and so far, I have not been disappointed. I figure the rest of the morons will be on here soon enough telling me how wrong I am, again. I also wanted to highlight the use of a firearm for defense. A firm belief of mine. I HAVE mentioned before that I am a member of both the ACLU, and the NRA. Because I believe all the civil rights must be defended, not just a few.

Your ignorant so stupid statements like that are expected but the highest crime rates are by white people dumbass. So take your pubic hair head and try selling your bullshit to someone dumber then you which will be difficult to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your ignorant so stupid statements like that are expected but the highest crime rates are by white people dumbass. So take your pubic hair head and try selling your bullshit to someone dumber then you which will be difficult to find.

I agree. The highest crime rates belong to white people. Thanks for agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

I agree. The highest crime rates belong to white people. Thanks for agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

Highest crime rates are blacks, it’s not even close Hispanics are 2nd so go lie somewhere else. Fucking moron.

Highest crime rates are blacks, it’s not even close Hispanics are 2nd so go lie somewhere else. Fucking moron.

Nope. Like you said....

"but the highest crime rates are by white people dumbass. "

Dont worry. I know it was a Freudian slip. Everyone knows whites are the most violent criminals on the planet.

Forum List

Back