Peace

Gospel love gives.
Lust takes.
Jesus will bring perfect peace when He comes.

I heard that when Jesus comes people will be neatly divided into two groups, Sheep and goats or some such shit.

One will enter the realm of everlasting life, the other will be summarily thrown into the fire.....

But thats just what I heard..........

Last edited:
Gospel love gives.
Lust takes.

I heard that when Jesus comes people will be neatly divided into two groups, Sheep and goats or some such shit.

One will enter the realm of everlasting life, the other will be summarily thrown into the fire.....

So why not do a little investigating. No harm in that.
Try to approach it with an open mind
You might be rerewarded beyond measure
Read the Book of John. Maybe 2 or 3 times.

Gospel love gives.
Lust takes.

Thanks, but I've already been there and done that... in spades. I wouldn't be posting a single word on the subject at all if I hadn't already received my reward.

The truth remains. Peace can only be given to those who are open, willing, and able to receive it.

Even Jesus cannot put anything into the cup of the person who is already full of themselves.....

Many shall be purified and refined making their robes shining white but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

If understanding, comprehension, is life itself and the foundation for peace then not understanding, confusion, is death and the absence of a foundation and the absence of life can only lead to the absence of peace..

Last edited:
Gospel love gives.
Lust takes.

Thanks, but I've already been there and done that... in spades. I wouldn't be posting a single word on the subject at all if I hadn't already received my reward.

The truth remains. Peace can only be given to those who are open, willing, and able to receive it.

Even Jesus cannot put anything into the cup of the person who is already full of themselves.....

Many shall be purified and refined making their robes shining white but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

If understanding, comprehension, is life itself and the foundation for peace then not understanding, confusion, is death and the absence of a foundation can only lead to the absence of peace..
I guess I misunderstood your original thought. :)

Forum List

Back