"Peace in our time": Nuclear agreement with Iran?

I can't imagine anyone is taking this seriously. Beneath the surface we'll continue to gather as much intelligence as we can, and Israel is ready to go at a moment's notice. This is a feel-good thing, and that's fine, but nothing of substance has shifted.

I remember conservatives scoffing the Irish/English deal too that Clinton presided over..

43265073.jpg

I can't imagine anyone is taking this seriously. Beneath the surface we'll continue to gather as much intelligence as we can, and Israel is ready to go at a moment's notice. This is a feel-good thing, and that's fine, but nothing of substance has shifted.

I remember conservatives scoffing the Irish/English deal too that Clinton presided over..

Yup, could be. And I realize the lefty partisan ideologues have to act thrilled because there is a Democrat in the White House.

Political rhetoric sure is full of bullshit, isn't it?

Which is essentially my original point.

Sorry don't see historic in this agreement, I see lots of US money flowing to Iran. Hopefully this works out for the best but with John Chamberlin Kerry negotiating I am not sure the out come won't be a mushroom cloud.

Are you sure you are not just remembering it was Irish Republicans that were in opposition? I think once again you are reinventing history. BTW they are still fighting just maybe not with the English.

To make good on that pledge, Iran would dismantle the links between networks of centrifuges.”Historic Iranian deal reached | MSNBC

all right !!!!!!

all i see here is another N. Korea like promise to "dismantle" :up:

when are liberals going to understand that muslimes will lie and say anything to appease the stupid who will believe them.

you are an infidel and on the behead now list..., unless you have become a muslime.........., ARE YOU ?? :lmao:

The specific details of the agreement, reached after marathon talks that concluded at 3 a.m. local time, have not yet been released. That said, the New York Times report sketched out the broad blueprint: The freeze [of Iran’s nuclear program] would last six months, with the aim of giving international negotiators time to pursue the far more challenging task of drafting a comprehensive accord that would ratchet back much of Iran’s nuclear program and ensure that it could be used only for peaceful purposes

The deal is 6 more months to draft something. How entirely Obama-esque

To make good on that pledge, Iran would dismantle the links between networks of centrifuges.”Historic Iranian deal reached | MSNBC

all right !!!!!!

all i see here is another N. Korea like promise to "dismantle" :up:

when are liberals going to understand that muslimes will lie and say anything to appease the stupid who will believe them.

you are an infidel and on the behead now list..., unless you have become a muslime.........., ARE YOU ?? :lmao:

I want the centrifuges shut down, not the 'links' dismantled.

Yup, could be. And I realize the lefty partisan ideologues have to act thrilled because there is a Democrat in the White House.

At least were aren't invading..

And that was the conservative trajectory on the issue.

Amazing..

:clap:

Let's hope this sticks.

Meaningless at best. Playing that dope Kerry for a fool to buy more time (and a few less sanctions) to complete a workable weapon and render all this dog-and-pony nonsense moot is more likely.

oh gag me, we are back to everything Obama touches is HISTORIC

the only "historic" is that we have a frikken commie sympathize (Jon Kerry) traitor making deal with Iran

Last edited:

At least were aren't invading..

And that was the conservative trajectory on the issue.

I hadn't heard the word "invasion" mentioned by anyone but liberals. Most conservatives believe the Iranian nuclear bomb making facilities could be destroyed by bombing them.

Forum List

Back