"Peace in our time": Nuclear agreement with Iran?

Bad news for Israel. This might be a foreign policy disaster in the making. Israel has protested this deal from the start, to be ignored by it's key ally, the US, and 5 other nations.

And why do we let a bunch of Zionists dictate our policy.

The problem is that Israel wants us to take out the Iranian government and install one friendlier to it, not that they are really that worried about weapons Iran doesn't have, and won't have for years.

That's simply false. Israel is very worried about Iran's nuclear capabilities, which is why they're going to attack Iran, and when they do the mission won't be about regime change, but it will be about taking out their nuclear facilities, just like they did in Iraq. All Israel is doing is trying to survive. At least be honest enough to admit that.

After Reagan plagiarized "trust but verify" from the Soviets he used the quote so often that it became part of our political lexicon - what part of verify are you misunderstanding?

Obama: "a future in which we can verify that Iran's nuclear program is peaceful and that it cannot build a nuclear weapon. "While today's announcement is just a first step..."

Kerry: "Verification is the key"

There will never be peace in the middle east till there is peace for Israel. It is easy to call them names on the internet but in real life it will require fight. As they say, "Never again. Not without a fight."

There will never be peace in the middle east till there is peace for Israel. It is easy to call them names on the internet but in real life it will require fight. As they say, "Never again. Not without a fight."

There will be Peace for israel when there is Justice for Palestine, No Justice, No Peace

There will be Peace for israel when there is Justice for Palestine, No Justice, No Peace

The only justice the so-called Palestinians want is for all of those of the Jewish faith to leave Israel.

So when is Israel going to sign the NPT (Non-Proliferation Treaty) and allow inspection of it's nuclear sites and weapons? . :cool:

Try..never.
Israel went on and on about how Iran wasn't adhering to the NPT treaty that it had signed years ago and not allowing inspections.

While at the same time zionist Israel has refused to participate in the NPT or allow inspectors into it's well known nuclear facility in Dimona. . :doubt:

They would be insane to allow a bunch of Muslim inspectors from the UN to inspect their nuclear facilities. You won't see any Israeli's or Jews on the inspection teams supposedly being sent to inspect Iranian facilities.

Try..never.
Israel went on and on about how Iran wasn't adhering to the NPT treaty that it had signed years ago and not allowing inspections.

While at the same time zionist Israel has refused to participate in the NPT or allow inspectors into it's well known nuclear facility in Dimona. . :doubt:

They would be insane to allow a bunch of Muslim inspectors from the UN to inspect their nuclear facilities. You won't see any Israeli's or Jews on the inspection teams supposedly being sent to inspect Iranian facilities.

The casualness at which they direct bigotry towards Israelis is just mind boggling. They routinely ask countries to not assign posts to ambassadors of Jewish faith. I think it is about time Israel should start making similar demands.

The casualness at which they direct bigotry towards Israelis is just mind boggling. They routinely ask countries to not assign posts to ambassadors of Jewish faith. I think it is about time Israel should start making similar demands.
It only makes sense not to have Jews as ambassadors in muslim countries.

Because they would just be spies for Israel. . :cool:

Why should Iran not be allowed to produce nuclear energy?
Dear Ace, plutonium is used for nuclear weapons, never for power. Let's hope the Iranians play nice. They're on my prayer list. :)

False.

Plutonium
Thanks for your correction. What I was speaking of was the weapons grade plutonium Iran has produced. It has a half-life of hundreds of thousands of years, and likely is not used in power plants due to its long term storage impossibility.

Even so, my statement was wrong, and I appreciate being corrected. Thanks. A rep is coming your way. ;)

Bad news for Israel. This might be a foreign policy disaster in the making. Israel has protested this deal from the start, to be ignored by it's key ally, the US, and 5 other nations.

And why do we let a bunch of Zionists dictate our policy.

The problem is that Israel wants us to take out the Iranian government and install one friendlier to it, not that they are really that worried about weapons Iran doesn't have, and won't have for years.

That's simply false. Israel is very worried about Iran's nuclear capabilities, which is why they're going to attack Iran, and when they do the mission won't be about regime change, but it will be about taking out their nuclear facilities, just like they did in Iraq. All Israel is doing is trying to survive. At least be honest enough to admit that.

Oh, bullshit, if you think the Zionists are going to get their hands dirty.

They are trying to manipulate us into doing it.

Which is what they always do.

Except they started working on this at the start of his presidency.

:lol:

Sorry, the Bush Admin got the ball rolling on that.

Eyah.

Bush was pretty effective.

He said give em up..or we invade.

:eusa_shifty:

Oops isn't this your boy? :eusa_whistle:
U.S. Senator Schumer: ‘Disproportionality’ of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely
U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer said on Sunday he was “disappointed” by the terms of the agreement reached overnight between Iran and world powers “because it does not seem proportional,” with the lopsidedness of the give-and-take likely to lead to bi-partisan support for further sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

“Iran simply freezes its nuclear capabilities while we reduce the sanctions,” the senator said in a statement. “It was strong sanctions, not the goodness of the hearts of the Iranian leaders, that brought Iran to the table, and any reduction relieves the psychological pressure of future sanctions and gives them hope that they will be able to gain nuclear weapon capability while further sanctions are reduced.

Senator Schumer: 'Disproportionality' of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

The only justice the so-called Palestinians want is for all of those of the Jewish faith to leave Israel.

Works for me. They should go back to Europe where they came from.

Well, I'd expect to see liberals cheering this deal, but I guess Obamacare's taken it's toll. Not even a nuke deal with Iran can save the Democrats now.

Yawn, guy.

Actually, 2014 is going to be a major disappointment to both sides, as neither side will make gains. Democrats will keep the Senate, Republicans will keep the house.

But this is a good deal because it was inhumane to starve the Iranian people and have us pay higher fuel prices because the Zionists were wetting their beds over weapons Iran wasn't actually building.

Israel will take these sites out.
They have to.

No, they really don't, and if they could, they wouldn't be working so hard to manipulate us into fighting another war.

First, Iran is not building a bomb. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinion of
both our intelligence agencies and the Israelis themselves.

FCNL: U.S. & Israeli Officials: Iran is NOT Building Nuclear Weapons

Secondly, so what if they did?

The assumption that the Iranian leaders are just SOOOOOOO crazy that if they had a bomb, they'd use it on Israel and face Israeli retaliation just doesn't stand up to any kind of logical scrutiny.

Thanks for your correction. What I was speaking of was the weapons grade plutonium Iran has produced. It has a half-life of hundreds of thousands of years, and likely is not used in power plants due to its long term storage impossibility.

Even so, my statement was wrong, and I appreciate being corrected. Thanks. A rep is coming your way. ;)

Relatively few countries have produced weapons-grade nuclear material. The only countries known to have done so are China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Weapons-grade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes you think Iran has produced ANY weapons grade Nuclear Material?

Forum List

Back