PAYPAL attacking gun rights

My company doesn't accept paypal either, only cash, check or money order.

Sometimes the stupidity on this message board takes my breath away.

PAYPAL isn't the damned company that's GETTING PAID -- speaking of stupidity. They're simply collecting a fee for service on a PAYMENT TRANSACTION.
No offense, but you are about as intelligent as a slug. Gunsamerica.com is an ebay like clearinghouse for selling guns...not everyone that sells on there has a paypal account and that's why there are signs that you can't pay by pay pal...because the seller has no account.

Now crawl back under your rock with your hysteria.

My company doesn't accept paypal either, only cash, check or money order.

Sometimes the stupidity on this message board takes my breath away.

PAYPAL isn't the damned company that's GETTING PAID -- speaking of stupidity. They're simply collecting a fee for service on a PAYMENT TRANSACTION.

Ok, I'll aks....

Why are you all pissed off and shit? If you want a gun, I can help you wit dat.

Ok, ding ding, just occurred to me, he's underage. That's why he's so pissed.

We should shut him down regarding the whole purchasing weaponry and crap.

He needs to ask his mama, like my kids had to ask me.

And I bought a gun safe, and kept the only keys on my key ring. They didn't get the guns unless I unlocked them and gave them the ammo.

My guess is either he hasn't asked his mama, or his mama is saying no.

Or he's a psycho basement dweller who doesn't communicate with anyone and yet expects them to meet his every need..including guns and such.

There are ways for adults to get around that. As adults understand.

I can go to my local gun dealer/swap shot and buy a nasty handgun in 15 minutes. That's all it takes, if you have legit I.D.

Which is why methinks he's underrage...

There are ways for adults to get around that. As adults understand.

I can go to my local gun dealer/swap shot and buy a nasty handgun in 15 minutes. That's all it takes, if you have legit I.D.

Which is why methinks he's underrage...

sorry--wrong on this one

Yeah but you can pay for drugsa and alcohol via PayPal, so I do NOT think (if this report is correct, of course,. I don't really know) that PayPal can justify this based on age.

If Paypal won't work with gun dealers, THEN I suspect they're setting themselves up for a major class action lawsuit.

Ok, ding ding, just occurred to me, he's underage. That's why he's so pissed.

We should shut him down regarding the whole purchasing weaponry and crap.

You ain't too bright are ya? Reading comprehension would help ya out considerably.... LMAO!

Yeah but you can pay for drugsa and alcohol via PayPal, so I do NOT think (if this report is correct, of course,. I don't really know) that PayPal can justify this based on age.

If Paypal won't work with gun dealers, THEN I suspect they're setting themselves up for a major class action lawsuit.
Have some more coffee, Editec, you aren't thinking straight. The merchant can use paypal if the merchant wishes to use paypal and has a paypal account.

Go on ebay and you'll find signs that say paypal not accepted, too...because the merchant doesn't have a paypal account.

:lol:

Have some more coffee, Editec, you aren't thinking straight. The merchant can use paypal if the merchant wishes to use paypal and has a paypal account.

Go on ebay and you'll find signs that say paypal not accepted, too...because the merchant doesn't have a paypal account.

:lol:

If you go on to any of the many online gun-shops, such as gunbroker.com, or gunsamerica.com, which are currently selling guns like mad, you will see something interesting: there are fervent and repeated warnings all over the shop-listings on those sites that say things like,

“you can’t use Paypal to buy this gun!”, or “no Paypal allowed, cash, check, c.c., or money order only!”

This is because the anti-Constitution online bank monopoly known as Paypal will shut down any person’s Paypal account if they try to buy a firearm or related products if paying for them with Paypal. No warnings or precautions are ever given; the account is just closed.

You don't read for comprehension well either, do you?

I think you're wrong about the age thing, too, Allie. This Biz idiot is just really, really stupid.

Really??? Coming from a reading challenged individual such as yourself??? Learn those skills in our education system, didya? :lol:

He's a child, or a felon. Or he'd be able to get a gun.

It doesn't take a humongous degree of intellect to get one. You just have to be legal.

Forum List

Back