Paying for a Jobs Bill by Cutting Federal Jobs?

lol, didn't mean to blow your bullshit narrative apart

You didn't.

The Federal government makes up short falls in state budgets.

But of course you knew that..right?

15 trillion in debt.

They should double the payments.:lol:

So you were against the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan? You wondered how we were going to pay for the Bush Tax cuts? You were against the new Medicaid entitlement? You were appalled at the creation of the Department of Homeland defense? You wondered why Bush never closed the oil companies tax loopholes while they were making billions in profit? You were amazed that the Bush white house spent billions on failed programs like the joint strike fighter and missile defense?

Really? I applaud you then. :clap2:

You didn't.

The Federal government makes up short falls in state budgets.

But of course you knew that..right?

15 trillion in debt.

So you were against the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan? You wondered how we were going to pay for the Bush Tax cuts? You were against the new Medicaid entitlement? You were appalled at the creation of the Department of Homeland defense? You wondered why Bush never closed the oil companies tax loopholes while they were making billions in profit? You were amazed that the Bush white house spent billions on failed programs like the joint strike fighter and missile defense?

I have always been against nation building. One of the biggest things that ticked me off about GW.

Spare me the fucking loopholes. Democrats have zero cred on any matter dealing with fiscal credibility.

15 trillion in debt.

I have always been against nation building. One of the biggest things that ticked me off about GW.

Spare me the fucking loopholes. Democrats have zero cred on any matter dealing with fiscal credibility.

:lol:

Clinton turned in a surplus..and didn't do the nation building exercise the Republicans were "so fearful" of in the Balkans.

Kinda shoots your whole "Zero Cred" thing down..nicely. :lol:

Lets remember that every single lefty who posts in here wont be happy until the Defense Dept is defunded.

Just keeping it real..........

I'd be happy if it was funded as an actual "Defense" department as opposed to the "Maintaining National Interests in Everyone else's Backyard" Department it's become.

No one is going to invade the US. The navy, the nukes, the mountain ranges and the two oceans see to that very nicely.

Prove what? There's nothing to "prove".

I told you what happen..but you want to believe your conservative dogma that is was black and brown people that led us to economic collapse.

Nothing I can post is going to change that.

But you're still wrong.
You have proven shiite just talking crap

You can't post cause you don't have it so hit the road scooter.

Fannie and Freddie wasn't in the subprime business in 2004 - 2006..that was private lenders. All unregulated because of The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA).

So..right up front..you have no fucking clue about what you are talking about.

Yeah so say the dipstick who believes the cart in front of horse theorem.
You back seat drivers always arrive after the accident.

:lol:

Clinton turned in a surplus..and didn't do the nation building exercise the Republicans were "so fearful" of in the Balkans.

Kinda shoots your whole "Zero Cred" thing down..nicely. :lol:

You mean the accounting gimmick.

Forum List

Back