Paying for a Jobs Bill by Cutting Federal Jobs?

maybe you can point wor i'm all over the place before playing a recorded version

my economics are sound but you may need to check yourself out.

Your economics? Are sound how? Because you incorporate big fonts, call people names and use pretty colors?

Your post is all over the place. And it had nothing to do with responding to the points I made in my post. But heck..lets ask a simple question here.

Which model do you think bodes better for a consumer driven economy..and why?

10 people with 10,000 dollars?
1 person with 90,000 dollars and 9 people with 1,111 dollars?

your record stuck try another stick and try answering my question instead of feeding me full of crapola.

To late. :lol:

Andrew Fieldhouse: Paying for a Jobs Bill by Cutting Federal Jobs?

Anything but tax the rich higher, take away jobs to create jobs, that's Republican fiscal logic.

Most every federal job is a give me from a friend family member or quota ... and most of these people do not work to half their potential so cutting half of them would wake the other half up and we would get more for less!! Its a no brain'r ...

I'm sure the families of the cops, firemen and emergency workers that rushed into the collapsing world trade center agree with you 100% here..

Or not.

I knew you were going to bring this up. Possibly because you have no idea what Fannie and Freddie actually does. Both had very little to do with the economic calamity wrought by the Bush administration. Neither did the CRA. Basically because all it did was to remove the practice of red lining poor neighborhoods. So quite contrary to all the conservative bullshit about this..the CRA actually lead the way to gentrifying many areas in this country. What actually happened was the practice of predatory lending companies like "Quick Loan Funding". Financial Houses like Goldman Sachs began to back subprime loans and bundled them into derivatives. When the shit initially hit the fan..those subprimes were dumped on Fannie and Freddie.

But of course..you wouldn't know anything about any of that. The personal insult just buttresses the stupidity of your argument..here.
Prove it. overwise shut the hell up and make your pt and quit whining it just makes you look weak.

LET'S begin: why do you defend(freddie& fannie mae) failures? It's not secret they were toxic assets as you left nutter like to say it. It was the legislation over several decades that caused this problem. IN short in the 2000's era Majority of the loans were over leveraged... increase above the standard 20 % down payment. Higher leverage loans have a higher probability of failing base on stats. Number don't lie.
I just demostrated to you how econ 101 works but of course you that. CRA was an act or law base on racist claims on redlining. But the gov't got in and place an invisible hand of bullshit and fuk up this standard 20 % down requirement thus creating an over leveraged loan. Overleverage creates higher volitility of failure or less probability of paying the loan of through the life of the loan. Overleverage loan are repeating the same process as in the results of the 1929 crash where every one was borrowing on credit. When the time was to call on the market, the market didn't have the physical cash or back up currency as in gold. We are currently playing the same game. and you want to defend the failure of Freddie/Fannie/countrywide.

in the meantime, geitner is going to italy and forking over billions of taxpayer monies which we don't have...we are broke and economy is flatlining.

Prove what? There's nothing to "prove".

I told you what happen..but you want to believe your conservative dogma that is was black and brown people that led us to economic collapse.

Nothing I can post is going to change that.

But you're still wrong.
You have proven shiite just talking crap

You can't post cause you don't have it so hit the road scooter.

Your economics? Are sound how? Because you incorporate big fonts, call people names and use pretty colors?

Your post is all over the place. And it had nothing to do with responding to the points I made in my post. But heck..lets ask a simple question here.

Which model do you think bodes better for a consumer driven economy..and why?

10 people with 10,000 dollars?
1 person with 90,000 dollars and 9 people with 1,111 dollars?

your record stuck try another stick and try answering my question instead of feeding me full of crapola.

To late. :lol:

Yeah another excuse having frontal lobe disconnect. :clap2:

The Keynesian model has never worked in the history of the world.

Cutting federal jobs is a no brainer....and oh, ps..........the number of federal employees who are earning over 150K has DOUBLED:eek: under Obama. But thats just fine with the k00ks...........:coffee:. Too.....lets not forget that many federal jobs are held for the purpose of enforcing mindless regulations!! Great Britain is laying off over 500,000 government employees over the next three years. When the Varsity is back in control after next November, the same needs to happen here in conjunction with a huge rollback of the mega-jobs eating machine that is the fcukking EPA. The hopelessly duped k00ks think that the EPA is about the environment.:boobies::boobies::up:

No brainer is right.

We could get rid of half the Govt workforce, I use that term loosley, and no one would notice.

Govt is way to big and it needs to downsize just like the private sector.

Anything but tax the rich higher, take away jobs to create jobs, that's Republican fiscal logic.

Most every federal job is a give me from a friend family member or quota ... and most of these people do not work to half their potential so cutting half of them would wake the other half up and we would get more for less!! Its a no brain'r ...

Bullshit, you don't know a fucking thing about how people get hired in the federal system. Its even harder now since 9/11.

Cutting federal jobs is a no brainer....and oh, ps..........the number of federal employees who are earning over 150K has DOUBLED:eek: under Obama. But thats just fine with the k00ks...........:coffee:. Too.....lets not forget that many federal jobs are held for the purpose of enforcing mindless regulations!! Great Britain is laying off over 500,000 government employees over the next three years. When the Varsity is back in control after next November, the same needs to happen here in conjunction with a huge rollback of the mega-jobs eating machine that is the fcukking EPA. The hopelessly duped k00ks think that the EPA is about the environment.:boobies::boobies::up:

No brainer is right.

We could get rid of half the Govt workforce, I use that term loosley, and no one would notice.

Ah..so you are all for getting rid of the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy. Because that's what makes up the vast majority of federal workers.

And it's good that you are applauding the downsizing of the private sector. Domestically at least. Because there are people all over the world clamoring for..and doing..jobs that Americans did.

You conservatives..all heart.

Prove it. overwise shut the hell up and make your pt and quit whining it just makes you look weak.

LET'S begin: why do you defend(freddie& fannie mae) failures? It's not secret they were toxic assets as you left nutter like to say it. It was the legislation over several decades that caused this problem. IN short in the 2000's era Majority of the loans were over leveraged... increase above the standard 20 % down payment. Higher leverage loans have a higher probability of failing base on stats. Number don't lie.
I just demostrated to you how econ 101 works but of course you that. CRA was an act or law base on racist claims on redlining. But the gov't got in and place an invisible hand of bullshit and fuk up this standard 20 % down requirement thus creating an over leveraged loan. Overleverage creates higher volitility of failure or less probability of paying the loan of through the life of the loan. Overleverage loan are repeating the same process as in the results of the 1929 crash where every one was borrowing on credit. When the time was to call on the market, the market didn't have the physical cash or back up currency as in gold. We are currently playing the same game. and you want to defend the failure of Freddie/Fannie/countrywide.

in the meantime, geitner is going to italy and forking over billions of taxpayer monies which we don't have...we are broke and economy is flatlining.

Prove what? There's nothing to "prove".

I told you what happen..but you want to believe your conservative dogma that is was black and brown people that led us to economic collapse.

Nothing I can post is going to change that.

But you're still wrong.
You have proven shiite just talking crap

You can't post cause you don't have it so hit the road scooter.

Fannie and Freddie wasn't in the subprime business in 2004 - 2006..that was private lenders. All unregulated because of The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA).

So..right up front..you have no fucking clue about what you are talking about.

No brainer is right.

Ah..so you are all for getting rid of the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy. Because that's what makes up the vast majority of federal workers.

And it's good that you are applauding the downsizing of the private sector. Domestically at least. Because there are people all over the world clamoring for..and doing..jobs that Americans did.

She doesn't understand like most right wingers when you cut federal employees you cut the non federal jobs that serve such people. When a military base closes all the businesses outside the post will close because no soldiers will be there for them to serve. It works the same way with federal employees, but Claudette and the rest of the right wingers keep repeating the same talking points.

No brainer is right.

She doesn't understand like most right wingers when you cut federal employees you cut the non federal jobs that serve such people. When a military base closes all the businesses outside the post will close because no soldiers will be there for them to serve. It works the same way with federal employees, but Claudette and the rest of the right wingers keep repeating the same talking points.

She's NOT TALKING about the MILITARY.
That is the ONE thing the Federal Government is SUPPOSE TO FUND and taxpayers pay for.
not all you Other Federal paper pushers..
And it's you on the LEFT who when asked WHAT to cut of the Government, you call for DEFENSE SPENDING. so don't blow smoke up our asses.

Last edited:

No brainer is right.

Nope. I never include the military there S.

The civilian Govt workers, are my target.

The military will be taking a hit though once the troops are not longer needed in Iraq and Afg.

And did you think cuts in Defense spending won't include the troops??

There will be loads of unemployed soldiers out there ala the 90's when Clinton downsized the military big time.

She's NOT TALKING about the MILITARY.
That is the ONE thing the Federal Government is SUPPOSE TO FUND and taxpayers pay for.
not all you Other Federal paper pushers..
And it's you on the LEFT who when asked WHAT to cut of the Government, you call for DEFENSE SPENDING. so don't blow smoke up our asses.

The only permanent fixture of the military is the navy. Everything else is to the discretion of congress..according the the United States Constitution.

No brainer is right.

The military will be taking a hit though once the troops are not longer needed in Iraq and Afg.

There will be loads of unemployed soldiers out there ala the 90's when Clinton downsized the military big time.

Ah so..Firemen, Cops, Teachers, Lawyers, Judges, Court Officers, Mail Carriers, Santitation Workers..all should be cut, eh? You do know that the government work force now is about the same size it was around 1980? And things are "breaking". Last year conservatives went bonkers because the city was crippled in the outer boroughs because of a snow storm. They blamed it on a "slow down". What they seemed to forget is that the Santation Department was severly downsized...and didn't have the manpower to handle it. Crews were working 16-18 hour shifts trying to deal with it.

And this is all being done to save a few pennies for the super wealthy.

I'm sure the families of the cops, firemen and emergency workers that rushed into the collapsing world trade center agree with you 100% here..

Or not.

How many of the "cops, firemen and emergency workers" were federal employees?

Or not.

How many of the "cops, firemen and emergency workers" were federal employees?

They are and they aren't. Depending how strict you are with definitions.

But if you want to play semantics games..have at it.

Last edited:

Ah so..Firemen, Cops, Teachers, Lawyers, Judges, Court Officers, Mail Carriers, Santitation Workers..all should be cut, eh? You do know that the government work force now is about the same size it was around 1980? And things are "breaking". Last year conservatives went bonkers because the city was crippled in the outer boroughs because of a snow storm. They blamed it on a "slow down". What they seemed to forget is that the Santation Department was severly downsized...and didn't have the manpower to handle it. Crews were working 16-18 hour shifts trying to deal with it.

And this is all being done to save a few pennies for the super wealthy.

Are you always this obtuse??

Fed workers S. Fed workers not local Govt workers.

You seriously believe that all these Fed Govt workers are needed??

If you do then your not as smart as I think you are.

Forum List

Back