Paul Ryan Plummets to 43 Percent in New Primary Poll

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Have you noticed that Ryan has been supporting Trump all of a sudden? Perhaps this has something to do with it:

A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan is polling at 43 percent. Ryan’s challenger, Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen, is polling at 32 percent.

The Nehlen campaign notes that Ryan’s 43 percent “represents a drop of more than 30 points since the Nehlen campaign began polling likely Republican primary voters earlier in the year.”

“This poll shows voters are considering their options and choosing to opt out of Paul Ryan’s job-killing policies,” Nehlen said.

Have you noticed that Ryan has been supporting Trump all of a sudden? Perhaps this has something to do with it:

A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan is polling at 43 percent. Ryan’s challenger, Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen, is polling at 32 percent.

The Nehlen campaign notes that Ryan’s 43 percent “represents a drop of more than 30 points since the Nehlen campaign began polling likely Republican primary voters earlier in the year.”

“This poll shows voters are considering their options and choosing to opt out of Paul Ryan’s job-killing policies,” Nehlen said.
Poor Paul. Cruz on the other hand has chosen to speak at the GOP convention SUPPORTING Trump.
Ted Cruz caves to Trump and ambition: Column

Good. I hope the whole fucking GOP implodes.
if Cruz forces join Trump forces that sh#t weasel Hillary has big problems.
Oh right the ultimate douche bag teabagger and the narcissistic dumbass joining forces would be a sure fire plan. Democrats and independents would just magically forget how much they hate both of those degenerates. One of them says sex toys should be illegal and the other has the vocabulary of a 13 year old that wouldn't rule out nuking Europe. Can you get more pathetic than that?

It already imploded back in 2012. It's taking some time for the Rino's to fully understand what is happening. The dems are going the status quo, big globalist route, but many in both parties are beginning to understand neither party is working for the best interests of America. Many in the GOP are casting aside failed ideas and are willing to vote for an outsider. The dem lemmings do as they are told.

if Cruz forces join Trump forces that sh#t weasel Hillary has big problems.
Oh right the ultimate douche bag teabagger and the narcissistic dumbass joining forces would be a sure fire plan. Democrats and independents would just magically forget how much they hate both of those degenerates. One of them says sex toys should be illegal and the other has the vocabulary of a 13 year old that wouldn't rule out nuking Europe. Can you get more pathetic than that?

Trump is doing better than Hillary with Independents, moron.

Forum List

Back