Paul Ryan was shocked by election loss, especially the loss of Ohio...

Ryan says Obama won ‘fair and square’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"The numbers we were looking at looked like we stood a pretty good chance of winning," he continued. "So, when the numbers came in, going the other direction. When we saw the turnout that was occurring in urban areas that were unprecedented, it did come as a bit of a shock. So, those are the toughest losses to have - the ones that catch you by surprise."

I suppose Mister Ryan was basing his hope on Karl Rove's numbers? He may be shocked less often if he tuned into something other than FOX news.

When I found out everyone in Ohio was scamming $138 dollars a month just in food stamps, it made sense.

Come on. Bam Bam's giving households this much cash $$$$$$$$ Who would I vote for?

Give me a break.

You are truly ignorant.

Food stamps are administered by the states, not the Federal government; the states determine eligibility and the amount of benefits to be issued, not the USDA.

And as usual you have no evidence anyone was ‘scamming’ the program, much less ‘everyone.’

When I found out everyone in Ohio was scamming $138 dollars a month just in food stamps, it made sense.

Come on. Bam Bam's giving households this much cash $$$$$$$$ Who would I vote for?

Give me a break.

Suggesting Obama bought off the majority of voters in Ohio, doesn't help the republican parties image problem.

Bam Bam gave her a phone. Oh come on. Urban vs rural. Do you know these cities? At all?

I know these cities intimately. From bars from bands and being in them. Are you just doing yap yap or do you want a true discussion? Because I think you are smart. But you are towing the line.

Yes yes, I'm well aware of how knowledgeable you are, about everything, you've posted it enough times today.

I live in Ohio, so I think I know a tad more about Ohio, than the woman who lives in Canada.

Again, you're really helping that image problem when you go on and on about Ohioans being bought with food stamps and pre-paid phones.

I live in Ohio, so I think I know a tad more about Ohio, than the woman who lives in Canada.

Again, you're really helping that image problem when you go on and on about Ohioans being bought with food stamps and pre-paid phones.

As an Ohioan in exile, I was happy to see the state be such a pain in Mitt Romney's ass all year.

Ryan says Obama won ‘fair and square’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I suppose Mister Ryan was basing his hope on Karl Rove's numbers? He may be shocked less often if he tuned into something other than FOX news.

Give me a break.

You are truly ignorant.

Food stamps are administered by the states, not the Federal government; the states determine eligibility and the amount of benefits to be issued, not the USDA.

And as usual you have no evidence anyone was ‘scamming’ the program, much less ‘everyone.’

Oh go fuck yourself douche bag Food stamps are a federal program.

Suggesting Obama bought off the majority of voters in Ohio, doesn't help the republican parties image problem.

Bam Bam gave her a phone. Oh come on. Urban vs rural. Do you know these cities? At all?

I know these cities intimately. From bars from bands and being in them. Are you just doing yap yap or do you want a true discussion? Because I think you are smart. But you are towing the line.

Yes yes, I'm well aware of how knowledgeable you are, about everything, you've posted it enough times today.

And didn’t even vote for the president – a waste of 138 whole dollars…

I know you well.

Probably better than you know your self. Care to dance with me?

Oh this is funny. You dumb fucks.

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

Ohioans

you idiots

rotflmbo I don't like to shame people, but what the hell on this....

Give me a break.

I live in rural Ohio/pa and the amount of white vs black foodstamp users are about equal.

You really have no clue about the area...If anything i bet its from years ago you are basing your opinion on.

Oh this is funny. You dumb fucks.

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

Ohioans

you idiots

rotflmbo I don't like to shame people, but what the hell on this....

seems to quite clear why. This isnt Obama's Fault.

I don't see what the big surprise was for Ryan, polling showed Obama up 5 percentage points for a long time. Oh, except for Rasmussen and Gallup.

Maybe he should have been listening to someone who knew something and not Karl Rove.

I don't see what the big surprise was for Ryan, polling showed Obama up 5 percentage points for a long time. Oh, except for Rasmussen and Gallup.

Maybe he should have been listening to someone who knew something and not Karl Rove.
Rove was certainly surprised.

Well, Paul Ryan is now what Ayn Rand would call

a loser...

...of course it would take her about 952 words to say it.

You don't know Rand at all do you?

Romancing the Stone-Cold Killer: Ayn Rand and William Hickman | Michael Prescott

At the time, she was planning a novel that was to be titled The Little Street, the projected hero of which was named Danny Renahan.According to Rand scholar Chris Matthew Sciabarra, she deliberately modeled Renahan - intended to be her first sketch of her ideal man - after this same William Edward Hickman. Renahan, she enthuses in another journal entry, "is born with a wonderful, free, light consciousness -- [resulting from] the absolute lack of social instinct or herd feeling. He does not understand, because he has no organ for understanding, the necessity, meaning, or importance of other people ... Other people do not exist for him and he does not understand why they should." (Journals, pp. 27, 21-22; emphasis hers.)

"A wonderful, free, light consciousness" born of the utter absence of any understanding of "the necessity, meaning, or importance of other people." Obviously, Ayn Rand was most favorably impressed with Mr. Hickman. He was, at least at that stage of Rand's life, her kind of man.

So the question is, who exactly was he?

William Edward Hickman was one of the most famous men in America in 1928. But he came by his fame in a way that perhaps should have given pause to Ayn Rand before she decided that he was a "real man" worthy of enshrinement in her pantheon of fictional heroes.

Forum List

Back