Paul Ryan - Not even a good liar.

Why is Ryan given a free pass to string together a host of flat-out, undeniable lies to his sheeple?

Then they swallow it up and cheerlead it in the face of...

FACTS

DATA.

Something they seem to like to ignore an aweful lot.

15 Trillion......

AA Credit Rating

Obamacare

716 Billion....

50% (Who graduate...)

What was the question ?
Perhaps you'd like to attempt to defend the numerous blatant lies told by your party's VP candidate last night (or the numerous one's he will tell today)? Sniper Fire has been unsuccessful, to put it mildly.

Last edited:
OK, so Obama says he's gonna try to keep the Janesville GM plant from closing, it was still running when he was campaigning, he didn't do it. It didn't close until after he took office and Paul Ryan is the liar??? :cuckoo:

Jesus, can you lefties spin the lies!! Why do you believe everything your crappy sources lie to you about.

Then they swallow it up and cheerlead it in the face of...

FACTS

DATA.

Something they seem to like to ignore an aweful lot.

15 Trillion......

AA Credit Rating

Obamacare

716 Billion....

50% (Who graduate...)

What was the question ?
Perhaps you'd like to attempt to defend the numerous blatant lies told by your party's VP candidate last night (or the numerous one's he will tell today)?

Someone said there was data lacking. I simply pointed out the data the was provided.

I've seen what you call lies......That you can't stand the Obama is a failure isn't my issue.

You penchant for trying to debate around what YOU think things mean is all to clear.

Find someone who really gives a rats ass what you think.

Why does Paul Ryan blame Obama for failing to take the recommendations of a committee that
(1) never made recommendations because
(2) Paul Ryan rallied Republicans around opposing the proposed recommendations?

Why? Because he's a liar. That's why.

15 Trillion......

AA Credit Rating

Obamacare

716 Billion....

50% (Who graduate...)

What was the question ?
Perhaps you'd like to attempt to defend the numerous blatant lies told by your party's VP candidate last night (or the numerous one's he will tell today)?

Someone said there was data lacking. I simply pointed out the data the was provided.

You've provided no data to support Ryan's lies. Ya know why? Because there is no data to support Ryan's lies.

You seem to care enough to respond:lol:

Conventions are about building perceptions. In this case, the GOP convention is targeting nothing more than a few million votes of people in the center. The base is plenty revved up.............and the center continues to move towards the recognition that after all of the 2008 rhetoric, Hope and Change looks mighty small...............

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/obama-honored-fallen-seals-by-sending-their-parents-a-form-letter-signed-by-electric-pen/

The k00ks on here are so fucking politically naive................thinking their interpretation of "lies" matters. LMAO..........only the hyperpartisan nutters are sitting home identifying this crap.............a very fringe group in number.

Last edited:
OK, so Obama says he's gonna try to keep the Janesville GM plant from closing, it was still running when he was campaigning, he didn't do it. It didn't close until after he took office and Paul Ryan is the liar??? :cuckoo:

Jesus, can you lefties spin the lies!! Why do you believe everything your crappy sources lie to you about.

As Ryan said...they are out of ideas and running on tired old crap.

What you get now is technicalities.

The fact that we are even addressing things like Medicare is due to Ryan putting it out there (and getting flamed by the lying left at the time).

We will have this discussion and many on entitlements had better be worried about their goodies drying up.

Also, there is no doubt in my mind that the day Romney is elected, business is going to start hiring again.

Why does Paul Ryan blame Obama for failing to take the recommendations of a committee that

Liar.

Ryan said Obama did NOTHING, not that he was powerless to move on their findings.

Leaders lead.

Obama couldn't run an Ant Farm.

You've provided no data to support Ryan's lies. Ya know why? Because there is no data to support Ryan's lies.

My mistake.

I realize that a 15 trillion dollar debt, arrived at under Obama is just a myth.

Ryan said Obama did NOTHING, not that he was powerless to move on their findings.
There were no findings because there were no recommendations because there was no report because Paul Ryan blocked it....

Then went on national TV and flat out lied. Again. As usual. And you ate it up because you enjoy being lied to.

My mistake.

I realize that a 15 trillion dollar debt, arrived at under Obama is just a myth.

Do you have any data to support Ryan's lies?

There were no findings because there were no recommendations because there was no report because Paul Ryan blocked it....

Then went on national TV and flat out lied. Again. As usual. And you ate it up because you enjoy being lied to.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

8537 isn't even a good liar.

'Presidenting is too fucking hard!'

- B. Hussein

Oh, but it must have been tough watching your boy get his ass handed to him.

I can't wait to listen to the abortion talks next week. I am so excited.

If Debbie Wasserman Shultz (who openly says misquoting is O.K.) is speaking, I am sure we are in for a diaper load.

Oh, but it must have been tough watching your boy get his ass handed to him.

I can't wait to listen to the abortion talks next week. I am so excited.

If Debbie Wasserman Shultz (who openly says misquoting is O.K.) is speaking, I am sure we are in for a diaper load.
Do you have any data to support Paul Ryan's numerous lies?

Here you go:

UPDATE: Friday, June 20, 2008 --- 8:10 a.m.

JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- General Motors Corp. has informed the state it plans to lay off an additional 96 workers from its Janesville assembly plant by mid-September.

The layoffs announced Thursday are in addition to the 756 workers who'll be let go next month. That's when the factory that makes trucks and other sport utility vehicles will scale back its production shifts from two to one.

In a filing with the state, GM says the latest layoffs will occur in late August or early September.

The auto maker also said Thursday that more than 18,000 employees across the nation have accepted buyout and early retirement offers. That includes 574 workers from the Janesville.

GM will close the plant by 2010 as it changes its focus from larger vehicles to more fuel-efficient ones.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Obama's speech in Janesville happened in February 2008, where he talked about try to stop the closure.

As you can see above, in June of 2008 (4 Months before the election) GM released it's final AP newsreel advising of the closure.

Pretty simple to understand. :lol:

Here you go:

UPDATE: Friday, June 20, 2008 --- 8:10 a.m.

JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- General Motors Corp. has informed the state it plans to lay off an additional 96 workers from its Janesville assembly plant by mid-September.

The layoffs announced Thursday are in addition to the 756 workers who'll be let go next month. That's when the factory that makes trucks and other sport utility vehicles will scale back its production shifts from two to one.

In a filing with the state, GM says the latest layoffs will occur in late August or early September.

The auto maker also said Thursday that more than 18,000 employees across the nation have accepted buyout and early retirement offers. That includes 574 workers from the Janesville.

GM will close the plant by 2010 as it changes its focus from larger vehicles to more fuel-efficient ones.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Obama's speech in Janesville happened in February 2008, where he talked about try to stop the closure.

As you can see above, in June of 2008 (4 Months before the election) GM released it's final AP newsreel advising of the closure.

Pretty simple to understand. :lol:
President Obama should have intervened in June of 2008 to save that plant!

Forum List

Back