Paul Ryan may be on his way out.

Republicans eating their own

The party of Trump

:rofl:

poor baby.... living in your little conspiracy theory world. i would feel bad for you if i thought you weren't intentionally delusional.

With polling showing a 60-point margin, Paul Ryan, Paul Nehlen campaign on eve of primary
Poor Jillian can only attempt to claim someone else is a conspiratist when her agendas are on the down hill slide. I wouldn't vote for Paul Ryan but it won't be my call. Whatever damage he has done to his self political he did of his own accord. He should be a shoe but even that is questionable at this point.

Paul Ryan Can’t Win

The party of Trump
More like the people taking back their authority to self govern.

Those people created the party of Trump
The Tea Party people have pushed for Trump from the get go and the younger generation is rapidly picking it up. It is the whiny elitist who have a problem with that.
LOL. Trump is polling in 4th place among millennials.

The party of Trump

The Tea Party people have pushed for Trump from the get go and the younger generation is rapidly picking it up. It is the whiny elitist who have a problem with that.

Trump is doing god awful with young voters...

The party of Trump

Trump is doing god awful with young voters...
I have adult grandchildren so we may have a different idea of who are young voters.

Forum List

Back