Gary Johnson may get included in Presidential Debates!

The debate commission advises hosts to consider a bigger stage!
Clinton-Trump debate sites plan for a third podium

:rock: We need this.

Of course the Commission on Presidential Debates is a complete farce, a collusion between the two Duopoly parties, which took over from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters several elections ago to ensure that neither of them would have to face a Gary Johnson or a Jill Stein. That thing needs to go, yesterday. Blatant corruption of the democratic process.

I predict he'll embarrass the LP brand if he does.

Very highly doubtful. People are so conditioned to only thinking left/right that they may be blown away by new ideas that were once the old ones that founded this nation. This authoritarian culture has just made us the most incarcerated people per capita anywhere in the world. Think of that the next time you say we're the land of the free.

Very highly doubtful. People are so conditioned to only thinking left/right that they may be blown away by new ideas that were once the old ones that founded this nation. This authoritarian culture has just made us the most incarcerated people per capita anywhere in the world. Think of that the next time you say we're the land of the free.
I saw Johnson in the LP debates. He's a schmuck.

putting johnson on the debate stage with trump and hillary... he should refuse unless he gets the podium in the center.

You must be a neo-con.

He might 'show up' the other two excuses for presidential candidates.

You must be a neo-con.
Newp.

Google ancap and agorist.

Forum List

Back