Paul Ryan loves Ayn Rand

Rand pissed on God and good acts. Ryan's religion seems to be how far can we suck the blood out the other 98%. He worships at the altar of greed, and doesn't give a damn about the people who are trying to climb up to making a living wage.

540356_488990011125168_725496907_n.jpg

meister you are so dishonest you ignore a proven lie by a righty and insult me for pointing out the lie.

youre dogshit

Biden has been one of the best veeps I can remember. He has accomplished quite a lot for the middle class and for vets.

I suspect its the work FOR vets that he has done, along with the First and Second Ladies, that rw's hate the most. The R talk about helping our vets but they fight against any real action. Now they're actually wanting a draft dodger for prez.

How how can they go?

I am a vet and Bush did more for the vets than Obama and Biden combined. I now can go to a VA clinic 10 miles from my house rather than 30 miles to the VA Hospital through Atlanta traffic.

And, Obama never served and apparently is a chickenhawk. He tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and they are still there after blasting Bush for having them there.

Biden got 5 deferments from the draft if that is your criteria for dodging the draft. It isn't mine, since they were the law at the time and, unlike Clinton, he didn't have to lie to get them.

Obama calls situation in Afghanistan 'urgent' - CNN

the man lied

Just what we need- a fifth generation millionnaire who thinks the victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption SECOND World Depression are lazy Marxists LOL...

Not happening...I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...just how we got our first Dem congressperson EVER last year. Unveils Romney to Indies and nondupes.

Last edited:
Your still not caring about the truth or accepting you cant find one lie of mine.

Your still dogshit

I wonder how long the liberal meltdown will last. They kind of caught MissingNBC off guard by announcing on Sat and in the middle of the olympics. Heads will explode on Monday when we get back to our regularly scheduled programming. Until then we have TM.

Is there any con on this site willing to accept that too tall lied?

Or are you people all morally bankrupt?

Meister
Administrator

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 10:17 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Index US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I guess hes looking for a lie of mine.

that should keep him busy for months

Alinsky, Wright and Ayers, and yet you only have a problem with Rand.

I suppose Rand would have been Obama's hero if she tried to bomb the WTC.

Forum List

Back