Paul Ryan loves Ayn Rand

I really do want Katie Couric to ask him what magazines he reads and even though this guy has less experience than Sarah Palin, it will probably be barely (if at all) mentioned since he's a guy. In the short term, it will probably give Romney a boost but in November it will likely lose the election for Romney with independents, moderate/cons dems who may have been considering Ryan,im and the elderly not voting for him!

Another reason Mittens would choose Ryan is to take the pressure off of him having to discuss his lack of business acumen. All he's ever done is ruin businesses and fire workers. That's why he said he doesn't want to talk about that anymore.

He's just really hoping Ryan will take the pressure off of his amazingly stupid decisions.

He's right ... A lot of people will be paying attention to Ryan's plan to gut Social Security, Medicare and his other plutocratic plans.

Paul Ryan's favorite book might be Atlas Shrugged.

obama's favorite book is The Post American World.

Ryan has all the compassion of someone who has never dealt with illness and disability, cared for an elderly parent or grandparent, or watched an older person struggle to make ends meet. He's smug in his little Washington bubble, knowing he has healthcare and won't ever have to worry about choosing between buying groceries or taking a child to the doctor.

Good luck winning over the middle class and older Americans!

Paul Ryan's father died when he was in high school. He was a camp counselor during his summer vacations in college and drove the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile as a salesman.

Sounds to me like he can relate far more to the middle class than a hate filled asshat like you ever will.

So, like, what is going to happen to Biden when Obama loses the election in November?

This is kind of scary. What if he shows up at my door Christmas eve singing Carrols?

Biden has been one of the best veeps I can remember. He has accomplished quite a lot for the middle class and for vets.

I suspect its the work FOR vets that he has done, along with the First and Second Ladies, that rw's hate the most. The R talk about helping our vets but they fight against any real action. Now they're actually wanting a draft dodger for prez.

How how can they go?

I am a vet and Bush did more for the vets than Obama and Biden combined. I now can go to a VA clinic 10 miles from my house rather than 30 miles to the VA Hospital through Atlanta traffic.

And, Obama never served and apparently is a chickenhawk. He tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and they are still there after blasting Bush for having them there.

Biden got 5 deferments from the draft if that is your criteria for dodging the draft. It isn't mine, since they were the law at the time and, unlike Clinton, he didn't have to lie to get them.

Well of COURSE you don't believe in altruism. Neither does Paul Ryan.

You'll fit right in.

So you are one of those idiots that feel oh I just enjoy giving gifts more then receiving!

YOU are so totally ignorant of your own MOTIVES!

You have never done ONE altruistic act in your life!

Tell me what YOU think YOU'VE done and I'll show you how YOU benefited!

The act of giving returns a good FEELING and if you don't recognize that you are an idiot!

What is wrong with FEELING GOOD for doing an unselfish deed? Those that give to the less fortunate are to be thanked, not called an idiot by a damned fool.

So, like, what is going to happen to Biden when Obama loses the election in November?

This is kind of scary. What if he shows up at my door Christmas eve singing Carrols?

Biden has been one of the best veeps I can remember. He has accomplished quite a lot for the middle class and for vets.

I suspect its the work FOR vets that he has done, along with the First and Second Ladies, that rw's hate the most. The R talk about helping our vets but they fight against any real action. Now they're actually wanting a draft dodger for prez.

How how can they go?

I am a vet and Bush did more for the vets than Obama and Biden combined. I now can go to a VA clinic 10 miles from my house rather than 30 miles to the VA Hospital through Atlanta traffic.

And, Obama never served and apparently is a chickenhawk. He tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and they are still there after blasting Bush for having them there.

Biden got 5 deferments from the draft if that is your criteria for dodging the draft. It isn't mine, since they were the law at the time and, unlike Clinton, he didn't have to lie to get them.

Go get a quote from Obama blasting Bush for having troops in afghanastan.

That is a flat out fucking LIE

Ryan has all the compassion of someone who has never dealt with illness and disability, cared for an elderly parent or grandparent, or watched an older person struggle to make ends meet. He's smug in his little Washington bubble, knowing he has healthcare and won't ever have to worry about choosing between buying groceries or taking a child to the doctor.

Good luck winning over the middle class and older Americans!

Paul Ryan's father died when he was in high school. He was a camp counselor during his summer vacations in college and drove the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile as a salesman.

Sounds to me like he can relate far more to the middle class than a hate filled asshat like you ever will.

Ryan never drove the Wienermobile. However, two cute girls did take him for a ride in one while he was working as an Oscar Meyer salesman. I was too ready to accept that Ryan was a fan of Ayn Rand. He admires certain points of Rand's philosophy and that's the extent of it.

While I fully expect the democrats to lie about Ryan the way they lie about everything else. I don't know how far they will take it. Ryan's father died when he was 16, and it was Ryan who found his father's body. His single mother went back to school and the family still cared enough to take in Ryan's grandmother who had Alzheimers. Off hand, Paul Ryan knows more about what the needs of the elderly are than obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/30/us/politics/paul-ryans-kinetic-rise-in-gop.html?pagewanted=all

the virtue of shelfishness

It would be safe to assume that shellfish care mostly about themselves.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Clapping.gif

You don't think that being a capable human being getting money from someone else's hard work is selfish ie; welfare?

Forum List

Back