Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush Took Campaign Cash from Soros...

But seriously....why does President Trump keep Paul Ryan?

I simply don't understand that.

you have no clue do you :uhoh3:, Ryan was elected by the people of his district and congress choose him as speaker of the house, the orange turd has no say in it

By all means, right wingers, trust Breitbart (and Bannon) for all your talking points.....they are even more trustworthy than the Bible scriptures........LOL

But seriously....why does President Trump keep Paul Ryan?

I simply don't understand that.

you have no clue do you, Ryan was elected by the people of his district and congress choose him as speaker of the house, the orange turd has no say in it

Stop it with the orange turd ...you have a dirty mouth ...I am not going to answer you ....you are beneath contempt

Isn't that charming....:rolleyes:

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Shame on them, total scum.:mad-61:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
Trump has been business partners with Soros for years. Kind of hypocritical that you don't care about that.

Crooked Soros lost 1 billion dollars cos he bet against Trump winning the election. funny how you don't care about that.

That doesn't surprise me at all. All of those assholes are globalists.

It's all greed.

plus Globalism.

Go Trump.:thup:

Trump is one of them, didn't you get the memo? Trump won't release his financials. :badgrin:

Ce18Nh9UsAA0g1l.jpg

Did George Soros forgive Trump of a $312 million debt?
Did George Soros forgive Trump of a $312 million debt? | We Are Change

"No media outlet which covered the deal put together the pieces and told the public that George Soros let Trump off the hook for a loan which has been valued at between $82 and $312 million dollars.
Why would Soros give what amounts to a massive debt relief to Trump during a financially successful period in Trump’s life? Are these men friends, enemies or business partners?"

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
Trump has been business partners with Soros for years. Kind of hypocritical that you don't care about that.

Crooked Soros lost 1 billion dollars cos he bet against Trump winning the election. funny how you don't care about that.
That's okay. He probably made that back in interest from bailing out Trump's building in Chicago a while back.

To men like Soros, money is nothing. Their game is international politics and constructing their vision of the world. They have more money than they know what to do with.

To men like Soros, money is nothing. Their game is international politics and constructing their vision of the world. They have more money than they know what to do with.
^ he said, after voting for an internationally invested billionaire who ran for President to influence international politics and construct his vision of the world.

You can't make this shit up folks.

^ he said, after voting for an internationally invested billionaire who ran for President to influence international politics and construct his vision of the world.

I thought you knew? I didn't vote.

I knew both candidates represented the same interests.

What, you didn't know that?

Here you are letting the air out of the premise that Soros is not just behind the Democrats and establishment Republicans, but also behind Trump. Can't you recognize evil when it is staring you in the face?

That's only what the MSM is there to make you believe. He is, in fact, behind all of the establishment. Left, Right, Center, it doesn't matter. It wouldn't surprise me to know he has a direct line to the Koch brothers. Not at all.

If you vote, you are voting for policies of the international banking cartel.

Here you are letting the air out of the premise that Soros is not just behind the Democrats and establishment Republicans, but also behind Trump. Can't you recognize evil when it is staring you in the face?
Oh so you are just here shilling for Trump and republicans all the time out of spite for... I don't know... the country? Whatever.

Oh so you are just here shilling for Trump and republicans all the time out of spite for... I don't know... the country? Whatever.

So, when I expose the corruption of Hillary, that is "shilling" for Trump, is that it?

So, when I expose the corruption of Hillary, that is "shilling" for Trump, is that it?
Get back to me if you ever do that

The Story is a LIE... figures it's Briebart

It claims soros gave them the money, but the source tracking contributions says that the individual people who work at this hedge fund is who donated the money....

Rubio got the most money....A WHOPPING $10,500 from all of their employees combined....WOW, I'm certain that made all the difference in his campaign!!!

Forum List

Back