Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush Took Campaign Cash from Soros...

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Isn't that charming....:rolleyes:

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Shame on them, total scum.:mad-61:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
Trump has been business partners with Soros for years. Kind of hypocritical that you don't care about that.

Soros owed John McCain for creating the poorly written "campaign finance reform" which made the Soros left wing propaganda source "Media Matters" tax exempt.

That's why I say

President Trump, Mr Banner....drain the swamp alligators from the left indeed, but also a few scum from thr right too.

GOD Bless you MR President!:clap:

EXCELLENT.....nothing like right wingers in a snake pit going after each other...

Great news, thanks.

But seriously....why does President Trump keep Paul Ryan?

I simply don't understand that.

hey, all we can hope for is the day Godzilla goes for a walk in Soros's neighborhood and doesnt see him. Hmm, isnt that how Bambi died?

Isn't that charming....:rolleyes:

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Shame on them, total scum.:mad-61:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
Trump has been business partners with Soros for years. Kind of hypocritical that you don't care about that.
Exactly. Steve Mnuchin is a recent Soros employee, and is going to be the Treasury Secretary.

Republicans are hypocrites.

That's why I say

President Trump, Mr Banner....drain the swamp alligators from the left indeed, but also a few scum from thr right too.

GOD Bless you MR President!:clap:

None of them are on the right.

They're statists.

Forum List

Back