Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush Took Campaign Cash from Soros...

The Story is a LIE... figures it's Briebart

It claims soros gave them the money, but the source tracking contributions says that the individual people who work at this hedge fund is who donated the money....

Rubio got the most money....A WHOPPING $10,500 from all of their employees combined....WOW, I'm certain that made all the difference in his campaign!!!

Not a lie

you are a lie

you are sour grapes!

Soros is a saint, it's the Koch brothers that are bad,

You have to be on the correct side of the big money, then it's ok.

The Story is a LIE... figures it's Briebart

It claims soros gave them the money, but the source tracking contributions says that the individual people who work at this hedge fund is who donated the money....

Rubio got the most money....A WHOPPING $10,500 from all of their employees combined....WOW, I'm certain that made all the difference in his campaign!!!

At this moment is on the front page of Drudge Report

It's you that is a piece of filth Care4all poor idiot

To men like Soros, money is nothing. Their game is international politics and constructing their vision of the world. They have more money than they know what to do with.
^ he said, after voting for an internationally invested billionaire who ran for President to influence international politics and construct his vision of the world.

I thought you knew? I didn't vote.

I knew both candidates represented the same interests.

What, you didn't know that?

Here you are letting the air out of the premise that Soros is not just behind the Democrats and establishment Republicans, but also behind Trump. Can't you recognize evil when it is staring you in the face?
Oh so you are just here shilling for Trump and republicans all the time out of spite for... I don't know... the country? Whatever.

So, when I expose the corruption of Hillary, that is "shilling" for Trump, is that it?
Get back to me if you ever do that

If I ever do what?

now I know where that killer gerbil is. (well his next victim),,,,no wonder Soros keeps going to his proctologist.

go away pervert

go away from my thread

you are sick

EDIT to say

try to be funny at least

Last edited:
Isn't that charming....:rolleyes:

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Shame on them, total scum.:mad-61:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

Yes, the establishment of both 'Parties' are in bed together, have been for a long time, and Trump will be sabotaged by Republicans as much as Democrats, which is why his base needs to up their support of him and not let them gain points and certainly not votes as rewards; take names and kick ass in the mid-terms and 2020, never let up, no matter what.

^ he said, after voting for an internationally invested billionaire who ran for President to influence international politics and construct his vision of the world.

Here you are letting the air out of the premise that Soros is not just behind the Democrats and establishment Republicans, but also behind Trump. Can't you recognize evil when it is staring you in the face?
Oh so you are just here shilling for Trump and republicans all the time out of spite for... I don't know... the country? Whatever.

So, when I expose the corruption of Hillary, that is "shilling" for Trump, is that it?

If I ever do what?
Expose Hillary's corruption. Please keep up.

If I ever do what?
Expose Hillary's corruption. Please keep up.

OMG, I did lots and lots of times.

I used Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersch's Red Line Rat Line article, which was only verified later by Podesta's Wikileaks.

And I posted this from a noted Progressive journal that was founded before the internet was even active.

Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

I had posted these to sources more times than I care to remember.

If you hadn't read them, it is because you didn't want to know the truth, or you hadn't come across my posts. Both of these sources were liberal to left leaning sources, telling the truth about the Clinton's.

I also mentioned to folks that were following my posts, as a rarely start threads, that the whole Wikileaks operation could not be trusted. Although the information released in Wikileaks might be true, there is a reason why the establishment wants Trump to be president.

The fact of the matter is, Wikileaks is a co-intel program of the CIA. It is a honeypot to lure in all would be whistle blowers, so it cannot be trusted to release ALL leaks, only the ones they want to selectively release for a grand purpose. Assange was recruited by the NSA/CIA/Mi6 whatever, when he was caught hacking. He is a double agent.

This is NOT a pro-Trump thread, it is a WARNING.

The truth about why Comey reversed course.

Billionaire and Democratic Party mega-donor George Soros donated tens of thousands of dollars to top Republicans who fought against President Donald Trump in 2016, donation records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics show.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

They are shitheads for taking anything from Soros. He doesn't do anything out of generosity. He wanted one of them for the candidate because he, like the lib media, wanted to ensure a candidate that Hillary could beat. He also supported Hillary even more so he wasn't actually supporting any Republican. Just doing his usual interference. I wonder if these candidates pay attention to where the money comes from. Did Soros contribute in his own name or one of his many organizations?

Yes, the establishment of both 'Parties' are in bed together, have been for a long time, and Trump will be sabotaged by Republicans as much as Democrats, which is why his base needs to up their support of him and not let them gain points and certainly not votes as rewards; take names and kick ass in the mid-terms and 2020, never let up, no matter what.
It really shouldn't surprise anyone that most Ds and Rs are bedfellows. Most politicians of both parties are nothing more then common criminals. If only Americans would wake up to this fact.

Last edited:
Campaign spending is ludicrous in the U.S. Limits appear necessary.

They're members of the same NWO Globalist Elite Club. I'm not surprised by this. I've always warned folks not to trust those cretins.

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that most Ds and Rs are bedfellows. Most politicians of both parties are nothing more then common criminals. If only Americans would wake up to this fact.

Yes; and at least Trump protest voters were voting against all 6 of those hacks named above, while Democrats were deliberately lying, hiring gangsters to create havoc and murder police in the streets, import themselves an army of violent psychotic killers from the ME and other shitholes, flood the country with south american thugs and racists, etc., etc., so if anybody is just so upset about Trump getting elected I suggest they go shoot themselves or leave.

Forum List

Back