Paul Ryan Is No Friend Of The President

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Various news reports over the weekend suggest he never had the votes for his bill, but continued to tell President Trump that he did. Before the Rat posters on this board snicker about the battle inside the party, keep in mind the GOP are not Stalinist bots like they are. We can disagree openly without pissing in each other's Cheerios. The Ryan problem is a little different because Ryan is a little different. Former VP candidate with Mittens, he shared Romney's phony outrage about Trump. Ryan said straight out last summer that the Billy Bush sham left him "unable to support Trump now or in the future". But Trump won. Oops. Trump took him at his word that bygones are bygones. Trump now understands that in business that has to be true, but not in politics. Ryan has, or did have, big plans for himself. If Trump fails, he could be the 2020 nominee if he did it right. Run the first major legislative agenda into a ditch, embarrass Trump and weaken him on tax and trade issues. Make no mistake, Paul Ryan ain't a team player and now Trump knows it.

Donald+Trump+President+Trump+Signs+Resolution+sCfap7tbKexl.jpg

Various news reports over the weekend suggest he never had the votes for his bill, but continued to tell President Trump that he did. Before the Rat posters on this board snicker about the battle inside the party, keep in mind the GOP are not Stalinist bots like they are. We can disagree openly without pissing in each other's Cheerios. The Ryan problem is a little different because Ryan is a little different. Former VP candidate with Mittens, he shared Romney's phony outrage about Trump. Ryan said straight out last summer that the Billy Bush sham left him "unable to support Trump now or in the future". But Trump won. Oops. Trump took him at his word that bygones are bygones. Trump now understands that in business that has to be true, but not in politics. Ryan has, or did have, big plans for himself. If Trump fails, he could be the 2020 nominee if he did it right. Run the first major legislative agenda into a ditch, embarrass Trump and weaken him on tax and trade issues. Make no mistake, Paul Ryan ain't a team player and now Trump knows it.

None of the libs want to talk about this.
They want to spin it against Trump instead of blaming the person who carried out this mess.

Simple fact is, everyone in Washington is suspect.
They're going to try to destroy Trump. If they can't do that, they'll try to kill him.

If that happens there will be blood in the streets in Washington.

This man Ryan is politically destroying President Trumps reputation, in an attempt to increase his standing within the Republican party. This is at the overall cost of destroying all the gains the Republican party made during the last presidential campaign. Ryan is a failure, and his incompetence is now spilling over to President Trump.
This performance in the President Trumps first one hundred days, is political suicide for the Republican party.
This performance is doing nothing but helping Democrates regain the momentum that they lost during the last presidential campaign.Paul Ryan should step down now. This has been a disaster for President Trump.!!

• Banned
Simple fact is, everyone in Washington is suspect.
They're going to try to destroy Trump. If they can't do that, they'll try to kill him.

If that happens there will be blood in the streets in Washington.

The anarchists found out yesterday in Huntington Beach that it's going to be their blood when they mess with a Trump rally from now on.

Speaker Ryan hurt himself as much or more than he hurt the President...I don't think he intentionally tried to hurt his standing as Speaker, tried to hurt himself...thus, he did not try to hurt the President intentionally either with the end result of hurting himself....

I think Ryan's inexperience is what hurt himself, with the side effect of also hurting the President. He was unable to "read and predict the market"....the constituents have been so vocal, and the Reps are actually listening to them, for a change....instead of walking lock step with the party....not because they all want to, but because the Reps have to, with the constituent heat on them....imo.

I disagree. Ryan failed to deliver a passable bill and that may be reason to question his competence, but I see no reason to believe he set out to sabotage the bill.

Speaker Ryan hurt himself as much or more than he hurt the President...I don't think he intentionally tried to hurt his standing as Speaker, tried to hurt himself...thus, he did not try to hurt the President intentionally either with the end result of hurting himself....

I think Ryan's inexperience is what hurt himself, with the side effect of also hurting the President. He was unable to "read and predict the market"....the constituents have been so vocal, and the Reps are actually listening to them, for a change....instead of walking lock step with the party....not because they all want to, but because the Reps have to, with the constituent heat on them....imo.

I don't assign motive to Ryan only about this....he's been snakey ever since the election. I don't trust him and President Trump made it clear by his Tweet yesterday that he doesn't either at this point. Trump is pissed off, feels he's been betrayed both by Ryan and the Freedom Caucus. I always thought the "three part plan" was a fiasco because the democrats hate Trump and won't help him until MAYBE next summer when they try to hold their seats in Trump states.

Ryan is just your typical establishment loving RINO traitor piece of garbage political hack. ...... :cool:

:(I never trusted this Paul Ryan from the get go, this man is hurting the Republican parties reputation in the long run.He needs to get out of politics.

I think it's hilarious that Trump was too dumb to understand the Trojan Horse full of shit that Ryan has been trying to pass for years in the House (60 plus times).

I'm not happy with Ryan.
It'll take some time for Trump to learn who he can and can't trust for making smart decisions.

I disagree. Ryan failed to deliver a passable bill and that may be reason to question his competence, but I see no reason to believe he set out to sabotage the bill.

I'm not questioning his competence....I'm convinced he has a different agenda that's not about Trump succeeding. He's been eager to get in front of microphones saying there's no proof Trump was spied on. He contradicted the President about the size of the corporate tax rate cut. And he's said nothing about the fake news hatred Trump has been taking. There's something amiss with Speaker Ryan.

This Paul Ryan is a political extremist to far to the right. He is out to sabotage Trump, and Trump doesn't realize
it.

Forum List

Back