Paul Ryan Is No Friend Of The President

The Freedom Caucus guy dodged the question about pre-existing problems with Chris Wallace. They were for that which is why the ACA was born in the first place. Doomed and unable to get help other than ER care (followed by bankruptcy) was what millions of Americans were dealing with. The insurance companies LOVE the FC boys...they can do business only with healthy people that way. Face the facts....once the people saw what Ryan's bill had in store for them and what the FC wanted to add to it, made it a lead balloon. Trump believed Ryan....BIG mistake...now he knows what he didn't know before.
You truly cant defend Trump without accusing others for Trumps actions can you?? Is the president so stupid he doesn't make his own decisions? The freedom caucus stopped this bill Not Trump. Those are facts.

Yes that must be it... I joined here 8 ( sure feels like it has been longer then that.) years ago just so I can troll Trump who I voted for.

Grow up. Trump supported this shitty bill and conservatives stopped it not Trump. Facts are hard things for honest people to ignore.

YOU grow the fuck up, boy. I been on boards like this for 15 years and I know a fraud when I see one. No conservative worth shit would degrade a GOP president on a public forum. How about you go swap spit with George Will and Krauthammer and the rest of that tight-assed bunch of purists who never got anybody elected, including Reagan.
Conservatives are about liberty not idol worship.... Sorry but the fake here isnt me.

Conservatives are about liberty not idol worship.... Sorry but the fake here isnt me.

Oh you're about "idol worship" alright....short-dick country club cocksuckers who crashed our economy and sent our jobs to mexico and china. I know all about what you cowards worship and the candidates you back who always lose. You're lower than the little commies here....you at least know what you're doing and they don't. But your bullshit just got unmasked with me and I called you what you are....a fraud.

Oh you're about "idol worship" alright....short-dick country club cocksuckers who crashed our economy and sent our jobs to mexico and china. I know all about what you cowards worship and the candidates you back who always lose. You're lower than the little commies here....you at least know what you're doing and they don't. But your bullshit just got unmasked with me and I called you what you are....a fraud.
You must be simple. When did you get the idea your life is not fantastic because of some rich people like Trump took it from you???? What was the the turning point when you decided to be a liberal?

Last edited:
Yes that must be it... I joined here 8 ( sure feels like it has been longer then that.) years ago just so I can troll Trump who I voted for.

Grow up. Trump supported this shitty bill and conservatives stopped it not Trump. Facts are hard things for honest people to ignore.

YOU grow the fuck up, boy. I been on boards like this for 15 years and I know a fraud when I see one. No conservative worth shit would degrade a GOP president on a public forum. How about you go swap spit with George Will and Krauthammer and the rest of that tight-assed bunch of purists who never got anybody elected, including Reagan.

Liberty !? Lol, they are all about their big biz masters . Other than the 2nd amendment , they are out to destroy our rights .

You must be simple. When did you get the idea your life is not fantastic because of some rich people like Trump took it from you???? What was the the turning point when you decided to be a liberal?

No, I ain't the "simple" one, asshole. I'm a Viet combat Vet, a businessman, a father and a husband. My IQ would throw shade on yours, and I haven't voted for a liberal in 40 years. You're a wanna-be nothing pretender with a death-wish for a nickname and a frigid wife if you have one....most like you hate women so that's doubtful. You think spouting off about Trump gives you cache with other greed-heads here but in the end, you put a stink on the whole conservative movement.

Liberty !? Lol, they are all about their big biz masters . Other than the 2nd amendment , they are out to destroy our rights .

Poor Timmy.....thinks Clinton, Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest of the Rat elite give a flip about you stooges. They get your vote, tell you how smart your are for seeing what they want you to see, and disappear until it's time to vote again. This Thanatos creep at least knows there is no difference between his elites and yours,

No, I ain't the "simple" one, asshole. I'm a Viet combat Vet, a businessman, a father and a husband. My IQ would throw shade on yours, and I haven't voted for a liberal in 40 years. You're a wanna-be nothing pretender with a death-wish for a nickname and a frigid wife if you have one....most like you hate women so that's doubtful. You think spouting off about Trump gives you cache with other greed-heads here but in the end, you put a stink on the whole conservative movement.
Never voted liberal? You voted Trump he is liberal

This Trump Ryan attempt to repeal Obama care will affect President Trumps reelection bid within the next four years. Trump may be a one term president because of this major defeat. All thanks to Mr. Paul Ryan. Trump was set up.

This Trump Ryan attempt to repeal Obama care will affect President Trumps reelection bid within the next four years. Trump may be a one term president because of this major defeat. All thanks to Mr. Paul Ryan. Trump was set up.
nope. We still have 3 years and several months to go. Trump will do many things that will do that. One will be his huge lurch to the left which is coming. I am not sure it Was Trump who was set up but Ryan. Ryan should have known Trump would throw him under a bus and took his time with a good bill instead he caved to pressure from Trump and both look stupid.

Forum List

Back