Patriots Super Bowl ring

blah blah blah

Hes guilty as the day is long. That team has a track record of cheating unless you forgot the filming incident.

Wow, case closed, the Red Queen has spoken!

OF course you realize that past indiscretions do not prove current allegations, right?

Or do you particularly give a fuck either way?
yep,case close,the game is over and you have been checkmated by us all.try a new game you can actually win at because you suck at chess.:biggrin:

Lol, show me one piece of evidence that proves Brady had the balls under inflated, because the NFL never found such a thing.

Without evidence there is no justification for penalizing the man.

Good God, when did America turn all fascist; over night?

Yeah and using a shredder proves one is hiding information too?

This is why we have 5th amendment rights/protections.

Fuck the NFL. Nothing gives them the right to run a fishing expedition on my cell phone.
Wrong legal system, the CBA is the controlling authority where the participants contractually relinquish one or more of their constitutional rights. Different standards apply as per Mr. Brady's wishes pursuant to a lawsuit he filed against the NFL in order to get the CBA to begin with. Those teeth marks on his ass do not feel so good now.

There are practical implied limits to any contract and giving the NFLs legal begals carte blanche to go through a persons cell phone is among those thing off limits.

Wait and see who wins in court, dude.

Lol, funny thread, but anyone who thinks that Brady got a fair shake in this process is not paying attention. Goodell arbitrates his own decision? Seriously? And this is one of the heavier punishments for an offense that demonstrably had no affect on the game (since the Pats then blew out the Colts with properly inflated balls) and there was never any real evidence that showed Brady or anyone else did anything in violation of the rules.

The weather and 30 minutes of play could have lowered the balls PSI all by itself if it was aired up to minimum pressures.

If this is such a big deal, why didn't the fucking refs keep an eye on the footballs instead of signing them over to the home teams equipment guys? Why aren't the refs taking any of the blame if this is such a big deal?

It is all nothing but bullshit.
Brady had a chance to defend himself, he choked.

How did he fail to defend himself? He pointed out that the investigation pointed out it did not have compelling evidence, so why is he being punished? Because someone has to suffer because the Patriots are so damned good?

Please.

Like many americans you are seriously in denial that this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.

uh check the history of the cheatriots. you know how they won the superbowl against the Lambs in st louis? according to many people in that organization,they spied on them just like they did in deflategate.the panthers said they did the same with them.

the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians,they get away with crap that any other team in the NFL gets punished for.a team like cincinatti or cleveland for example.Had
they done this,the owner would have lost ownership of the team with their coach being banned from the NFL and the quarterback an entire year.:rolleyes: the NFL is corrupt,deal with it charlie.:D

and its pretty obvious from my Rams thread that I WANTED the cheats to win back then since I have always rooted for the team that plays the Rams to win each week the last 20 years. in fact,in every superbowl they played in,in the past,except for this past superbowl,i always rooted for them to win since the chargers are my favorite team and I am an AFC guy.

oh and former NFL players have said Brady is lying,that there is no way he could not have known about it.that the deflated balls give them a huge advantage.:rolleyes:

denial mode hurts I know.:D Believe me I know,I went through the same denial mode stages you are in now when the Rams left LA 20 years ago.:D

So if you have evidence that links Brady directly to having the balls deflated, then put it up here or shut the fuck up, dude.

:D

Man, the Jellies have taken over!

Lol, funny thread, but anyone who thinks that Brady got a fair shake in this process is not paying attention. Goodell arbitrates his own decision? Seriously? And this is one of the heavier punishments for an offense that demonstrably had no affect on the game (since the Pats then blew out the Colts with properly inflated balls) and there was never any real evidence that showed Brady or anyone else did anything in violation of the rules.

The weather and 30 minutes of play could have lowered the balls PSI all by itself if it was aired up to minimum pressures.

If this is such a big deal, why didn't the fucking refs keep an eye on the footballs instead of signing them over to the home teams equipment guys? Why aren't the refs taking any of the blame if this is such a big deal?

How did he fail to defend himself? He pointed out that the investigation pointed out it did not have compelling evidence, so why is he being punished? Because someone has to suffer because the Patriots are so damned good?

Please.
He did not cooperate that is how he failed to defend himself.

Yeah, and 'failing to cooperate' in this case means he refused to plead guilty.

The NFL had ZERO evidence to warrant invading Brady's privacy and searching his fucking phone.

It is none of their god damned business unless they can show some kind of cause.

Goodell is simply on a power trip and needs to be replaced.

yeah he needs to be replaced no doubt for having his head up Krafts ass all these years giving the cheatriots special treatment letting that fraud coach belicheat illegally spy on teams,which you get kicked out of college for doing.:biggrin:

goodell is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever no doubt,but not for the reason you are giving.:biggrin:

Please.

Like many americans you are seriously in denial that this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.

uh check the history of the cheatriots. you know how they won the superbowl against the Lambs in st louis? according to many people in that organization,they spied on them just like they did in deflategate.the panthers said they did the same with them.

the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians,they get away with crap that any other team in the NFL gets punished for.a team like cincinatti or cleveland for example.Had
they done this,the owner would have lost ownership of the team with their coach being banned from the NFL and the quarterback an entire year.:rolleyes: the NFL is corrupt,deal with it charlie.:D

and its pretty obvious from my Rams thread that I WANTED the cheats to win back then since I have always rooted for the team that plays the Rams to win each week the last 20 years. in fact,in every superbowl they played in,in the past,except for this past superbowl,i always rooted for them to win since the chargers are my favorite team and I am an AFC guy.

oh and former NFL players have said Brady is lying,that there is no way he could not have known about it.that the deflated balls give them a huge advantage.:rolleyes:

denial mode hurts I know.:D Believe me I know,I went through the same denial mode stages you are in now when the Rams left LA 20 years ago.:D

So if you have evidence that links Brady directly to having the balls deflated, then put it up here or shut the fuck up, dude.

no wonder you worship Brady,you cry like he does when the truth hurts.

funny that all these former NFL player greats are all calling him out but that is no evidence to you and destroying and tampering evidence is not evidence to you.you are funny in defeat.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Please.

The NFL had ZERO evidence to warrant invading Brady's privacy and searching his fucking phone.

It is none of their god damned business unless they can show some kind of cause.

yeah he needs to be replaced no doubt for having his head up Krafts ass all these years giving the cheatriots special treatment letting that fraud coach belicheat illegally spy on teams,which you get kicked out of college for doing.:biggrin:

goodell is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever no doubt,but not for the reason you are giving.:biggrin:

You really should learn to control that Green Monster that is eating up your ass. The Patriots are not cheaters, end of story. They just have talent and the best coach in professional football. Brady just seals their claim to top team status.

Please.

funny that all these former NFL player greats are all calling him out but that is no evidence to you and destroying and tampering evidence is not evidence to you.you are funny in defeat.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hohum, still waiting for some EVIDENCE.

Of course you know that for the fans of winning teams all your jealousy ranting and crying like a punk is sweet music in the off season, dude. :D

blah blah blah

Hes guilty as the day is long. That team has a track record of cheating unless you forgot the filming incident.

OF course you realize that past indiscretions do not prove current allegations, right?

yep,case close,the game is over and you have been checkmated by us all.try a new game you can actually win at because you suck at chess.:biggrin:

Lol, show me one piece of evidence that proves Brady had the balls under inflated, because the NFL never found such a thing.

denial mode sets in.oh the truth hurts.whine whine whine.:blahblah::biggrin::biggrin:

Please.

You really should learn to control that Green Monster that is eating up your ass. The Patriots are not cheaters, end of story. They just have talent and the best coach in professional football. Brady just seals their claim to top team status.

the early stages of denial mode when reality that his heros have been exposed for the lying cheaters they are.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you should get married to trollstyle.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fuck the NFL. Nothing gives them the right to run a fishing expedition on my cell phone.
Wrong legal system, the CBA is the controlling authority where the participants contractually relinquish one or more of their constitutional rights. Different standards apply as per Mr. Brady's wishes pursuant to a lawsuit he filed against the NFL in order to get the CBA to begin with. Those teeth marks on his ass do not feel so good now.

There are practical implied limits to any contract and giving the NFLs legal begals carte blanche to go through a persons cell phone is among those thing off limits.

What if the Federal Court takes so long to rule that the end of the season comes with four games left.....and they rule in favor of the NFL. TOM IS SCREWED! :biggrin:

blah blah blah

denial mode sets in.oh the truth hurts.whine whine whine.:blahblah::biggrin::biggrin:

You have presented no evidence, so there is no denial mode needed here, honey.

But keep on crying, my day was kind of boring but you have truly livened it up now, darling. :D

What if the Federal Court takes so long to rule that the end of the season comes with four games left.....and they rule in favor of the NFL. TOM IS SCREWED! :biggrin:

The crucial decision will be whether the court issues a stay, even if Tom loses the longer final decision.

Hasn't the NFL lost its last three court battles with players they have pissed on? Oh, yeah, that's right, so I'll take those odds, Cherry Blossom.

blah blah blah

You have presented no evidence, so there is no denial mode needed here, honey.

But keep on crying, my day was kind of boring but you have truly livened it up now, darling. :D

only one crying is YOU darling,you only see what you want to see like all cheatriot apologists and keep playing dodgeball ignoring facts of their history cause your heros have been exposed.

whine whine whine in defeat just like brady does,:biggrin:

not my fault you play dodgeball and keep covering your eyes to many posts here you refuse to address.the objective people like alex,dot and others look at both sides of the coin and address every post.you cheatriot apologists only look at ONE side of the coin and refuse to address the many multiple posts of ours.

sore loser cant handle defeat.again you need to marry trollstyle,just like him,you play dodgeball and cry in defeat.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and keep doing this to know end.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

well two can play your game,since you refuse to address multiple posts here that prove you lie that there is no evidence,then I'll play your game,i'll ignore you as well and leave you to talk to yourself living in your deluded fantasys there is no evidence,bye troll.:biggrin:

keep on convincing yourself there is no evidence and the cheatriots dont cheat in your own fairyland you live in while smoking the crack your on.:biggrin:

have fun talking to yourself.

i am going to take this advise now which is-:trolls:

Last edited:

The crucial decision will be whether the court issues a stay, even if Tom loses the longer final decision.

Hasn't the NFL lost its last three court battles with players they have pissed on? Oh, yeah, that's right, so I'll take those odds, Cherry Blossom.

I hear "Tom" is getting advise from Hernandez. Birds of a Feather.....

you're funny :p

seriously though, back to topic- cheaters getting their just desserts

Please.

How did he fail to cooperate exactly?

Patriots apos Tom Brady defends himself criticizes NFL in Facebook post - LA Times

I know this is his own words, ut he explains how he did cooperate:

"To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no “smoking gun” and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing."
So the guy who did got suspended cries he did no wrong. If this were not Brady would you be saying the same thing?

Please.

How did he fail to cooperate exactly?

Patriots apos Tom Brady defends himself criticizes NFL in Facebook post - LA Times

I know this is his own words, ut he explains how he did cooperate:

"To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no “smoking gun” and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing."

It's not even worth the effort. No matter what you post, Alex and dotcom will continue to make shit up as they go and ignore any post that provides evidence contrary to their "Brady is the cheatingest cheater who ever cheated" mantra. And 9/11 will just pop in, rant and rave in barely comprehensible post after post, and then call everyone names and act like he won some big fight.
I have made nothing up about Brady or the Patriots crybaby mack.

:bsflag:

Please.

This guy is unbelievable with his Brady does not wrong bullshit

Forum List

Back