Patriots Super Bowl ring

Article 46 of the CBA gives Goodell wide powers on deciding what is and is not detrimental to the game. He also has power to decide the suspension and he is in charge of the appeals process.

Bill Polian explained this on Mike and Mike this morning. His reason and experience and his history lesson has helped clarify the situation. The process is going to be challenged, whether it will be won, is also in question.

Brady's explanation on his phone is suspicious at best. It certainly makes him look guilty.

At least it is NFL entertainment in the off season.

"In a lengthy statement published on his official Facebook page on Wednesday morning, Tom Brady took issue with the NFL’s handling of the “inconsequential” situation, the “narrative” surrounding evidence that he destroyed his cell phone before the ruling, and the NFL’s decision to uphold the ban which, he says, creates a bad “precedent” for players who cooperate with NFL investigations going forward."

Tom Brady rips the NFL s Deflategate decision on his Facebook page For The Win

This is a desperate move for anyone who has litigation pending to make yet another public statement that can be used against him on face book no less. I almost feel sorry for this guy. I truly think his lawyers are either out to lunch or he has not listened to them.

"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady's Deflate-Gate Suspension"

The NFL on Tuesday upheld its four-game suspension of Tom Brady, the star quarterback of the New England Patriots — and said he had his phone destroyed just before he met with Deflate-Gate investigators.

"Brady's deliberate destruction of potentially relevant evidence went beyond a mere failure to cooperate in the investigation and supported a finding that he had sought to hide evidence of his own participation in the underlying scheme to alter the footballs," the NFL said in announcing the ruling."

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady s Deflate-Gate Suspension - NBC News

Tom Brady is nothing but a cheater and a liar.
OldStyle Papageorgio & ChrisL, what say you?

Fartstyle,Pooper,and Chrissy are going to have to think extremely hard what kind of excuses to come up with now while they continue having to eat crow.:lmao:

they of course will deny reality like this one guy i used to know who loved and worshipped Clinton.Even after all the cold hard facts came to light about Monica he had the audacity to say it wasnt as black and white as it seems.:rolleyes: count on pooper,fartstyle,and chrissy to grasp at straws desperately just like he did back then.:up:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Bottom line is this, Kiddies...if Tom Brady is automatically "guilty" of deflating footballs because he destroyed his cell phone...then that same logic would hold that Hillary Clinton is "guilty" of illegally using private e-mails for official State Department business because she erased them from her computer's hard drive...correct?
Deflect much?
yep,thats how the brady worshippers behave,deflect and play dodgeball constantly doing this-:blahblah: all the time in their evasions.:biggrin::biggrin::lmao:

Last edited:
"In a lengthy statement published on his official Facebook page on Wednesday morning, Tom Brady took issue with the NFL’s handling of the “inconsequential” situation, the “narrative” surrounding evidence that he destroyed his cell phone before the ruling, and the NFL’s decision to uphold the ban which, he says, creates a bad “precedent” for players who cooperate with NFL investigations going forward."

This is a desperate move for anyone who has litigation pending to make yet another public statement that can be used against him on face book no less. I almost feel sorry for this guy. I truly think his lawyers are either out to lunch or he has not listened to them.
True. It is beyond cringe-worthy :puke:

Check out this pic of Brady in this link.

Tom Brady s destroyed cell phone is smoking gun that crushed the Patriots superstar - Yahoo Sports

you can see its plain obvious he is on the verge of tears trying to hold back from crying because they have discovered what a cheater and liar he is.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Him destroying his cell phone is the proof in the pudding he has participated in a coverup.It is no different whatsoever than the vince foster case that the clintons are implicated in the death of where when investigaters were searching for documents in the clinton white house involving foster when HELLERY ordered the destruction of the documents.

oh wait,thats right,pooper,trollstyle,and chrissy still think that the clintons had nothing to do with the death of Vince Foster just as they still want to believe Brady is innocent.:biggrin:

fortunately for Brady,pinnochio is a just make believe fantasy because if not,his nose would grow miles long after saying he believes in fair play and had no knowledge of the deflated balls.:biggrin:

Brady is about as believeable saying he had no knowledge of the deflated balls as Dick Nixon was when he uttered those famous words-Im not a crook.Or when Clinton said-I never had sex with that woman.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

funny how in all this,brady and belicheat have not been required to take a lie detector test.how conveinent for them.

The punishement is a joke just as i said it was back then,a mere slap on the wrist.He should be suspended for an entire season and Belicheat banned from the NFL with Kraft losing ownership in the coverup.

facts pooper,fartstyle,and chrissy cant change in ther ramblings,is brady so badly wantged to be mentioned in the same breath as montana and bradshaw as the only quarterbacks to win four superbowls that he was so desperate for that,that he was willing to cheat and lie to do it.

Him and Belicheat however,will always be remembered the same way that roger clemons,barry bonds,mark mcguire,and sammy sosa are though.Players who had to cheat and lie to achieve superstardom greatness.

But this is much worse than that though because this scandal is right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst scandal in sports history.they cant change that.:D these are pesky facts they can only whine and cry in defeat about having to deal with.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

when you got several former NFL football stars saying they are liars and cheaters,those trolls can only cry and sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lmao:

I guarantee you,with the way hollywood has run out of ideas to make movies and tv shows making all these remakes of movies and tv shows like they have,now that they have NEW material to work with now,expect them to make a movie out of this in the future as they did with the black sox scandal.:biggrin:

Oh and did you hear the video in there in that link as well of pittsburgh steelers player Ike Taylor saying when they face the patriots the next time,if he intercepts Brady,he will put the football up to his ear and shake it to see if it has been deflated?

pooper,fartstyle,and chrissy are going to have deal with pesky little facts now that their their mancrush they have on Brady,that he has lost his integrity among many current and former NFL players and are now grasping at straws farting all over the place in this thread.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady's Deflate-Gate Suspension"

The NFL on Tuesday upheld its four-game suspension of Tom Brady, the star quarterback of the New England Patriots — and said he had his phone destroyed just before he met with Deflate-Gate investigators.

"Brady's deliberate destruction of potentially relevant evidence went beyond a mere failure to cooperate in the investigation and supported a finding that he had sought to hide evidence of his own participation in the underlying scheme to alter the footballs," the NFL said in announcing the ruling."

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady s Deflate-Gate Suspension - NBC News

Tom Brady is nothing but a cheater and a liar.
OldStyle Papageorgio & ChrisL, what say you?

Fartstyle,Pooper,and Chrissy are going to have to think extremely hard what kind of excuses to come up with now while they continue having to eat crow.:lmao:

they of course will deny reality like this one guy i used to know who loved and worshipped Clinton.Even after all the cold hard facts came to light about Monica he had the audacity to say it wasnt as black and white as it seems.:rolleyes: count on pooper,fartstyle,and chrissy to grasp at straws desperately just like he did back then.

Fuck off asswipe!

Care to address how it is that you can lie constantly and yet try to call others out?

Hell no, hand job would never take responsibility for what he posts.

I can see the Patriot fans are keeping it classy.

"Police in Maine asked to watch over Goodell home"

The Latest Police in Maine asked to watch over Goodell home - Yahoo Sports

Indeed.I guarantee you,Chrissy,Pooper,and Fartstyle are there in that crowd threatening Goodells life.:biggrin: Remember,these three brady/belicheat worshippers admire murderers,cheaters,and liars so you think for a second,its one bit of a surprise that these three psycho nutcases would be in that crowd threatening him?:lmao:

Pooper is the most psychotic of those three.He is a stalker.the proof is in the pudding,check out my Rams thread.He posts EVERYTIME after i finish posting information on the Rams return to LA for each day.just check it out,you will see for yourself.

He has the same obsession over ME that I have over the Rams returning to LA. I wont deny that I have an obsession over it but my obsession is justified though.I have dreamed about it the last 20 years and its going to be a dream come true for me next year so of course I am obsessed over it.

whats Poopers obsession over me though that he stalks me on that thread?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

he doesnt even discuss the information in there i post about it,he just talks about ME. how pitiful and scary is that?:rolleyes:

pretty sad,scary and pathetic i think you would have to agree with alex and dot?

Last edited:

Indeed.I guarantee you,Chrissy,Pooper,and Fartstyle are there in that crowd threatening Goodells life.:biggrin: Remember,these three brady/belicheat worshippers admire murderers,cheaters,and liars so you think for a second,its one bit of a surprise that these three psycho nutcases would be in that crowd threatening him?:lmao:

Pooper is the most psychotic of those three.He is a stalker.the proof is in the pudding,check out my Rams thread.He posts EVERYTIME after i finish posting information on the Rams return to LA for each day.just check it out,you will see for yourself.

He has the same obsession over ME that I have over the Rams returning to LA. I wont deny that I have an obsession over it but my obsession is justified though.I have dreamed about it the last 20 years and its going to be a dream come true for me next year so of course I am obsessed over it.

whats Poopers obsession over me though that he stalks me on that thread?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes:

he doesnt even discuss the information in there i post about it,he just talks about ME. how pitiful and scary is that?:rolleyes:

pretty sad,scary and pathetic i think you would have to agree with alex and dot?

Pretty sad hand job can't address the lies that have been called out on him.

Care to address them hand job or are you going to continue to be a little chicken shit and avoid it?

11825989_878352038922382_8689985317007404967_n.jpg

they need to seriously get a life.

From the ORIGINAL article in the Portland Press Herald:

“They did reach out and let us know about the decision and that it might not be popular,” said Scarborough Police Chief Robbie Moulton.

He said there had been no problems or threats that he was aware of since the decision was announced and police were not planning anything unusual in terms of protection.

Scarborough police watch over Roger Goodell s home on Prout s Neck - The Portland Press Herald Maine Sunday Telegram

So who's the one who needs to "get a life"?

Lol, funny thread, but anyone who thinks that Brady got a fair shake in this process is not paying attention. Goodell arbitrates his own decision? Seriously? And this is one of the heavier punishments for an offense that demonstrably had no affect on the game (since the Pats then blew out the Colts with properly inflated balls) and there was never any real evidence that showed Brady or anyone else did anything in violation of the rules.

The weather and 30 minutes of play could have lowered the balls PSI all by itself if it was aired up to minimum pressures.

If this is such a big deal, why didn't the fucking refs keep an eye on the footballs instead of signing them over to the home teams equipment guys? Why aren't the refs taking any of the blame if this is such a big deal?

It is all nothing but bullshit.

Forum List

Back