Patriotic Sarah Palin: Congress Lacks Guts To Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama Over Lawlessness

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She's right, especially when it comes to the issue of wetbacks crossing the border illegally. I've always stated that we need to reimplement President Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' he used to deal with the illegal crisis during his term. What Obama is doing is completely treasonist. It is worthy of impeaching that boy in the White House. Palin always stated we should send troops to the border and I agree. Unlike Obama, she believes in protecting our borders and maintaining our sovereignty and founding principles, something a true natural born Citizen president would do.

Palin on Border Crisis: Congress Lacks Guts to Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama over Lawlessness

1337256000000.cached.jpg

Last edited:
She's right, especially when it comes to the issue of wetbacks crossing the border illegally. I've always stated that we need to reimplement President Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' he used to deal with the illegal crisis during his term. What Obama is doing is completely treasonist. It is worthy of impeaching that boy in the White House. Palin always stated we should send troops to the border and I agree. Unlike Obama, she believes in protecting our borders and maintaining our sovereignty and founding principles, something a true natural born Citizen president would do.

Palin on Border Crisis: Congress Lacks Guts to Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama over Lawlessness

1337256000000.cached.jpg

What parts of "Operation Wetback" do you support bringing back?

Or do you just like the name?

"Wetbacks"?

"Boy"?

You make an excellent case for the reason we need more "wetbacks", "boys", "gooks" "Hymies" and "broads" around.
Say, isn't your governor a "towelhead"? You wanna impeach him too? You could replace him with a nice "Wop" or "Mick" or maybe even a "Bohunk".

What about those bogus quotes in your sig line? Still running away are we?

Last edited:
sarah palin throwing red meat to the ignorant right wing in a desperate attempt to stay relevant? no. couldn't be.

Nothing Sara Palin says is credible. She is an attention whoring opportunist who bangs the hate drums and makes outrageous statements in vain attempts to stay relevant.

How come no one impeached Bush/Cheney for fabricating evidence to send us into Iraq. Seems far more egregious to me.

That Obama beat her ass and exposed her as the intellectual light-weight and un-educated redneck she really is? Oh sorry, it was McCain's team who gets credit for that last part.

yep, that's that sexism ole jakie was pointing out and I said it was still going strong with you on the left

ugly

just because you don't care what's going on with thousands of children being brought down to our boarders and just letting them in, doesn't mean the rest of don't or that we don't agree with her...This administration IS OUT OF CONTROL

Sarah Palin is a partisan hack, a quitter, and one who does not understand what America is all about.

"Wetbacks"?

"Boy"?

You make an excellent case for the reason we need more "wetbacks", "boys", "gooks" "Hymies" and "broads" around.
Say, isn't your governor a "towelhead"? You wanna impeach him too? You could replace him with a nice "Wop" or "Mick" or maybe even a "Bohunk".

I just called Sarah a "redneck".
I take it back. Will Steve? Doubt it.

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

Yes, patriotic Sarah Palin is awesome...
Yes she is even though that pic is photoshopped.

Nope, it was taken when she was on vacation in Hawaii. Here's another one from that same vacation in December 2009. Those cottage cheese legs are hot. Try Googling Sarah Palin celulite...

sarah%2Bpalin%2B-%2Bwithout%2Bmakeup%2Bin%2Bhawaii%2Bsarah-palin-12169-8.jpg

can you ever stick with a topic or post anything that anyone cares about
I guess we should take it you don't care what's happening with all these CHILDREN with no parents being dumped into our country? if it's ok with Obama it's ok with you right

Last edited:
That Obama beat her ass and exposed her as the intellectual light-weight and un-educated redneck she really is? Oh sorry, it was McCain's team who gets credit for that last part.

yep, that's that sexism ole jakie was pointing out and I said it was still going strong with you on the left

ugly

You're a woman and you don't know what sexism means? :cuckoo:

If the poster had said "the intellectual lightweight and uneducated redneck every woman is", THEN you'd have sexism. That's not what it said.

"Wetbacks"?

"Boy"?

I just called Sarah a "redneck".
I take it back. Will Steve? Doubt it.

He runs away every time I draw attention to his bogus quotes.

ugly

You're a woman and you don't know what sexism means? :cuckoo:

If the poster had said "the intellectual lightweight and uneducated redneck every woman is", THEN you'd have sexism. That's not what it said.

whatever you people are hateful..so it's not unexpected

Nothing Sara Palin says is credible. She is an attention whoring opportunist who bangs the hate drums and makes outrageous statements in vain attempts to stay relevant.

How come no one impeached Bush/Cheney for fabricating evidence to send us into Iraq. Seems far more egregious to me.

you need to ask the stupid Democrats that...who are all attention whoring opportunist who bangs their heads evidently instead of impeaching

no wonder a community organizer can get elected

Obama's the one who is unexperience and has no education. Why won't he release his grades and college admissions? He was offered 50 million to go to any charity of his choosing and he turned it down. What's he hiding?

Forum List

Back