Patriotic Sarah Palin: Congress Lacks Guts To Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama Over Lawlessness

When obama gave his commencement speech at UC Irvine there was a substantial crowd screaming for his impeachment.

That Obama beat her ass and exposed her as the intellectual light-weight and un-educated redneck she really is? Oh sorry, it was McCain's team who gets credit for that last part.
YOU side with CRIMINALS...we get it.:eusa_hand:

Obots are the worst haters next to libs/dems in this country

Next to the ignorant hicks who throw around the word "criminal."
Exactly what has the President been CONVICTED of in a court of law?

Yes she is even though that pic is photoshopped.

Nope, it was taken when she was on vacation in Hawaii. Here's another one from that same vacation in December 2009. Those cottage cheese legs are hot. Try Googling Sarah Palin celulite...

sarah%2Bpalin%2B-%2Bwithout%2Bmakeup%2Bin%2Bhawaii%2Bsarah-palin-12169-8.jpg

can you ever stick with a topic or post anything that anyone cares about
I guess we should take it you don't care what's happening with all these CHILDREN with no parents being dumped into our country? if it's ok with Obama it's ok with you right

Yeah, it's not as if Republicans criticize Hillary on her looks.

The woman is a complete loon. To give her any credibility is testament one's own ignorance.

All statements involving Sarah Palin | PolitiFact

Just look at some on the propaganda she spews. She's a hatemonger riding the wave of ultra-conservative spin for her own self-serving needs. Seriously, the right just keeps getting more and more pathetic.

Yep. She's a total loon. That the Right takes her seriously is a salient indication of how close to the cliff edge they are.

Has anyone reported this thread to the moderators to have it locked and deleted? The very first sentence is about "wetbacks" and this shit has been up for three days.

Do the moderators of this site get paid? They had better not.

Has anyone reported this thread to the moderators to have it locked and deleted? The very first sentence is about "wetbacks" and this shit has been up for three days.

So as a Brit, I am wrong in thinking this thread is a fair representation of the populous of the greatest country in the world?

So as a Brit, I am wrong in thinking this thread is a fair representation of the populous of the greatest country in the world?

It's a representation of our slimiest worm-infested underbelly. The internet attracts them like moths to a flame. Steve McRacist is well known for it.

It's a representation of our slimiest worm-infested underbelly. The internet attracts them like moths to a flame. Steve McRacist is well known for it.
thank you, actually I was being facetious:eusa_angel:

I blame this all on Todd Palin,

for failing to throw the kind of fuck into her that renders a woman speechless.

Now THAT would be a win win win situation.

Win for him, win for her, win for we the people.

Well we could say the same about Bill Clinton, if he did Hillary instead of every other woman he came into contact with, maybe those four in bengazi would be alive.

Dude...Hillary? SERIOUSLY?! Not even Bubba would go near that!

Forum List

Back