Patriotic Sarah Palin: Congress Lacks Guts To Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama Over Lawlessness

How's that hopey changey thing workin out for Ya?

as we see anything he does no matter they stand with him..even allowing us to be invaded with thousands of parentless CHILDREN is AOK with them
Do they care what is happening with these kids, what are they going to do with all of them. they're being warehoused like animals..but hey, they need pictures of Sarah Palin to take their minds off of things I guess

as we see anything he does no matter they stand with him..even allowing us to be invaded with thousands of parentless CHILDREN is AOK with them
Do they care what is happening with these kids, what are they going to do with all of them. they're being warehoused like animals..but hey, they need pictures of Sarah Palin to take their minds off of things I guess

no you're absolutely right. we should turn the unaccompanied children away at the border. let them fend for themselves.

do you have a solution to the problem, or are you just going to bitch about... what exactly?

no you're absolutely right. we should turn the unaccompanied children away at the border. let them fend for themselves.

do you have a solution to the problem, or are you just going to bitch about... what exactly?

Tell Mexico to stop it.

Sarah Palin is a partisan hack, a quitter, and one who does not understand what America is all about.

Really, PajamaJake, we didn't need further evidence of you Democrats ongoing War on Women.

Is it fear? Or somehow "orientation" related?

Why not persuade the best women to move up: Murkowski, Collins, there remain a few. Sad that Snowe was never persuaded to run for President, nor Liddy Dole.

Sarah Palin is a partisan hack, a quitter, and one who does not understand what America is all about.

Really, PajamaJake, we didn't need further evidence of you Democrats ongoing War on Women.

Why not persuade the best women to move up: Murkowski, Collins, there remain a few. Sad that Snowe was never persuaded to run for President, nor Liddy Dole.

Murkowski won as a write-in independent - not a Republican. Snowe was a prototypical RINO. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that....just setting the record straight.

Murkowski won as a write-in independent - not a Republican. Snowe was a prototypical RINO. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that....just setting the record straight.

Actually there is. "RINO" is not a political party.

The concepts of RINO and DINO are meaningless in the real world except to partisan hacks to whom winning points on a political football scoreboard is somehow more important than doing the job a public official is elected to do. Indeed the "in name only" part is stating the redundant obvious, since the name of the party IS a name only. The idea that a political party should be some kind of lockstep monolith is ludicrous enough that it need not be explained away.

Olympia Snowe was elected to represent the people of Maine (which according to her constituents' opinion she did admirably) -- not to represent a political party. Matter of fact the whole reason she quit was exactly this type of political football partisan hackery.

And btw the Senate website lists Lisa Murkowski as a Republican. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just setting the record straight.

Last edited:
Snowe and Murkowski are Republicans In Name Only.

Murkowski briefly came out of the closet when she massively lost a primary and became "independent" then quickly signed on with the Republican caucus so she could do her best to further the Democrat agenda. Nutty, huh? But surely she understood that if she openly admitted her leftish bent she's have to revert to "independent" should she ever want to run for anything again. Dubious whether Alaskan Republicans would have her back but not impossible.

Last edited:

Murkowski briefly came out of the closet when he massively lost a primary and became "independent" then quickly signed on with the Republican caucus so she could do her best to further the Democrat agenda. Nutty, huh? But surely she understood that if she openly admitted her leftish bent she's have to revert to "independent" should she ever want to run for anything again. Dubious whether Alaskan Republicans would have her back but not impossible.

Murkowski is a "she" actually. The name "Lisa" should be a clue. And 51-49 is hardly "massive". And you seem to have left out that she then defeated both parties' candidates in the statewide election. How else would she have reached the Senate?

Nevertheless, Murkowski too, like any other Congresscritter, is elected to represent the people of her state, not the agenda of her party.

If you want we can actually articulate this same rule for all the senators of the other 55 states, but it's not going to change; that's what "representative government" means. If it meant "party proxy government" we'd have a different system but as it is the Congresscritter represents constituents. After all, if the party doesn't like it they can always run somebody else.

Oh wait -- they did. He lost to her.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just clearing the record.

Last edited:

Murkowski briefly came out of the closet when he massively lost a primary and became "independent" then quickly signed on with the Republican caucus so she could do her best to further the Democrat agenda. Nutty, huh? But surely she understood that if she openly admitted her leftish bent she's have to revert to "independent" should she ever want to run for anything again. Dubious whether Alaskan Republicans would have her back but not impossible.

Murkowski is a "she" actually. The name "Lisa" should be a clue. And 51-49 is hardly "massive". And you seem to have left out that she then defeated both parties' candidates in the statewide election. How else would she have reached the Senate?

Nevertheless, Murkowski too, like any other Congresscritter, is elected to represent the people of her state, not the agenda of her party.

If you want we can actually articulate this same rule for all the senators of the other 55 states, but it's not going to change.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just clearing the record.

Thank you for correcting the "she" part. I had already done that before reading your complaint but it was too late for you.

Indeed, "Lisa". More commonly known in Alaska as "Lease-A". As in "Why buy a Democrat when you can lease a Murkowski?".

She's right, especially when it comes to the issue of wetbacks crossing the border illegally. I've always stated that we need to reimplement President Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' he used to deal with the illegal crisis during his term. What Obama is doing is completely treasonist. It is worthy of impeaching that boy in the White House. Palin always stated we should send troops to the border and I agree. Unlike Obama, she believes in protecting our borders and maintaining our sovereignty and founding principles, something a true natural born Citizen president would do.

Palin on Border Crisis: Congress Lacks Guts to Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama over Lawlessness

1337256000000.cached.jpg

Dang. Liberals like you just can't leave Sarah alone, can you?

That Obama beat her ass and exposed her as the intellectual light-weight and un-educated redneck she really is? Oh sorry, it was McCain's team who gets credit for that last part.

yep, that's that sexism ole jakie was pointing out and I said it was still going strong with you on the left

ugly

just because you don't care what's going on with thousands of children being brought down to our boarders and just letting them in, doesn't mean the rest of don't or that we don't agree with her...This administration IS OUT OF CONTROL

No sexism in what I said about Sarah. Ignorance isn't determined by sex. As to the rest,
blah blah blah. I'm not as on this latest immigration flap as I guess you are. From what I've seen on these forums so far you guys are just using it for more O bashing. I've seen "solutions" posted like land mines and gun ships. Have I missed the real ideas?

The woman is a complete loon. To give her any credibility is testament one's own ignorance.

All statements involving Sarah Palin | PolitiFact

Just look at some on the propaganda she spews. She's a hatemonger riding the wave of ultra-conservative spin for her own self-serving needs. Seriously, the right just keeps getting more and more pathetic.

lol, she's a hate monger...look in a mirror and then
look at the posting in this thread...just plain old haters and from that tolerant left who champions the women's movement..my ass

you people don't like hearing the truth said straight out no speaking over your heads with gibberish sugary stuff like, I will stop the seas rising and heal thy planet

a lot of people feels Obama should be impeach so go ahead spread your hatemonger about Governor Palin

Last edited:
I blame this all on Todd Palin,

for failing to throw the kind of fuck into her that renders a woman speechless.

Now THAT would be a win win win situation.

Win for him, win for her, win for we the people.

Nothing Sara Palin says is credible. She is an attention whoring opportunist who bangs the hate drums and makes outrageous statements in vain attempts to stay relevant.

How come no one impeached Bush/Cheney for fabricating evidence to send us into Iraq. Seems far more egregious to me.

you need to ask the stupid Democrats that...who are all attention whoring opportunist who bangs their heads evidently instead of impeaching

no wonder a community organizer can get elected

A C student, drunk driver, who lost money in every business his trust fund would finance was elected in 2004, and after litigation was deemed the winner in 2000. A man who worked for a living as a community organizer was refreshing next to the always manicured nails of baby Bush. McCain also did not live in the bubble of privilege that defines Bush II.

He was a C student and somehow got into graduate school at Harvard. The school I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average.

I blame this all on Todd Palin,

for failing to throw the kind of fuck into her that renders a woman speechless.

Now THAT would be a win win win situation.

Win for him, win for her, win for we the people.

Well we could say the same about Bill Clinton, if he did Hillary instead of every other woman he came into contact with, maybe those four in bengazi would be alive.

you need to ask the stupid Democrats that...who are all attention whoring opportunist who bangs their heads evidently instead of impeaching

no wonder a community organizer can get elected

A C student, drunk driver, who lost money in every business his trust fund would finance was elected in 2004, and after litigation was deemed the winner in 2000. A man who worked for a living as a community organizer was refreshing next to the always manicured nails of baby Bush. McCain also did not live in the bubble of privilege that defines Bush II.

He was a C student and somehow got into graduate school at Harvard. The school I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average.

Well we don't know how the failure in chief did in school. We do know if it wasn't for affirmative action he would still be a failure. A lot of tax payer money to produce the worst president in history.

You have to pity people who cant stand to hear the truth

you can't in their heads Obama's disapprovals are almost 60% of the people , so I guess they think they want him to be crowned a king

I want him impeached and from I've read there are plenty more people who wants that

Forum List

Back