Trump's 'Problem With Women'

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Ok here we go 3 2 1...
An attempted list of all Trump's abuses of women over the years.
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter
donald-trump-wikimedia-commons_xmo4y6.jpg

The New York Times' front-page article last Saturday on Donald J. Trump's dealings with women forced me into a weekend of self-examination. As much as I support Trump, this isn't a cult of personality. He's not Mao, Kim Jong-un or L. Ron Hubbard. We can like our candidates, but still acknowledge their flaws. No one's perfect.

I admit there are some things about Trump that give me pause. I'm sure these will come out eventually, so I'm just going to list them.

First -- and this is corroborated by five contemporaneous witnesses -- in 1978, Trump violently raped Juanita Broaddrick in a Little Rock, Arkansas, hotel room, then, as he was leaving, looked at her bloody lip and said, "Better put some ice on that" -- oh wait, I'm terribly sorry. Did I say Trump? I didn't mean Trump, I meant Bill Clinton.

Hang on -- here we go! Knowing full well about Bill Clinton's proclivity to sexually assault women, about three weeks after that rape, Trump cornered Broaddrick at a party and said, pointedly, "I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him. Do you understand? Everything you do."

No! My mistake! That wasn't Trump either. That was Hillary Clinton. ... But this next one I'm sure was Trump.

In the early 1990s, Trump invited a young female staffer to his hotel room at the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, dropped his pants and said, "Kiss it" -- WAIT A SECOND!

I don't know how this keeps happening. That was Bill Clinton. Please bear with me -- it's late at night and my notes are jumbled.

As CEO of an organization, Trump had a female employee, just months out of her teens, perform oral sex on him while he made business calls. That girl's name was Monica Lewin-- No! Wrong again! That was Bill Clinton, too! Please don't stop reading. Let me find my Trump notes ...

What I meant was that Trump was the one who later smeared that girl as a delusional stalker. She may have volunteered for the sex -- at around age 20 -- but Monica Lewinsky didn't volunteer to be slandered! And yet this fiend, this user-of-women, this retrograde misogynist, Donald Trump, deployed his journalist friends, like Sidney Blumenthal, to spread rumors that Monica was a stalker, trying to blackmail the president.

Oh, boy -- this is embarrassing. This must seem very sloppy. That wasn't Trump either; it was Hillary Clinton.

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

The New York Times' front-page article last Saturday on Donald J. Trump's dealings with women forced me into a weekend of self-examination. As much as I support Trump, this isn't a cult of personality. He's not Mao, Kim Jong-un or L. Ron Hubbard. We can like our candidates, but still acknowledge their flaws. No one's perfect.

I admit there are some things about Trump that give me pause. I'm sure these will come out eventually, so I'm just going to list them.

First -- and this is corroborated by five contemporaneous witnesses -- in 1978, Trump violently raped Juanita Broaddrick in a Little Rock, Arkansas, hotel room, then, as he was leaving, looked at her bloody lip and said, "Better put some ice on that" -- oh wait, I'm terribly sorry. Did I say Trump? I didn't mean Trump, I meant Bill Clinton.

Hang on -- here we go! Knowing full well about Bill Clinton's proclivity to sexually assault women, about three weeks after that rape, Trump cornered Broaddrick at a party and said, pointedly, "I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him. Do you understand? Everything you do."

No! My mistake! That wasn't Trump either. That was Hillary Clinton. ... But this next one I'm sure was Trump.

In the early 1990s, Trump invited a young female staffer to his hotel room at the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, dropped his pants and said, "Kiss it" -- WAIT A SECOND!

I don't know how this keeps happening. That was Bill Clinton. Please bear with me -- it's late at night and my notes are jumbled.

As CEO of an organization, Trump had a female employee, just months out of her teens, perform oral sex on him while he made business calls. That girl's name was Monica Lewin-- No! Wrong again! That was Bill Clinton, too! Please don't stop reading. Let me find my Trump notes ...

What I meant was that Trump was the one who later smeared that girl as a delusional stalker. She may have volunteered for the sex -- at around age 20 -- but Monica Lewinsky didn't volunteer to be slandered! And yet this fiend, this user-of-women, this retrograde misogynist, Donald Trump, deployed his journalist friends, like Sidney Blumenthal, to spread rumors that Monica was a stalker, trying to blackmail the president.

Oh, boy -- this is embarrassing. This must seem very sloppy. That wasn't Trump either; it was Hillary Clinton.

That's hysterical! :lol:

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

Wake up dear, Bill Clinton not running for President. As well, accusations are not proof. He has never been tried and convicted of any crimes against women.

Last edited:
Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

Wake up dear, Bill Clinton not running for President. As well, accusations are not proof. He has never been tried and convicted of any crimes against women.
. Ok so how do you really feel about the Clinton's when your not having to make excuses for them ?

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

. Ok so how do you really feel about the Clinton's when your not having to make excuses for them ?
I know Bill Clinton is one of the 10 best presidents the US has ever had; and presidential historians agree with me. I think the mountain of accusations against Bill Clinton as far as abusing women is just that: accusations, unproven--so called crimes never indicted or prosecuted, never resulting in any convictions. I think people who say Mrs. Clinton bullied any women at any time are completely made up lies based in the rightwing's nortorious level of lying about the Clintons for completely partisan reasons. I am not defending or making up excuses for anyone. It's the rightwing who does all the making up--making up lies for partisan resons.

I think having Bill Clinton at the side of our new Madame President will be a great thing. We are getting 2 for the price of one, and it will be a very effective presidency.

You people are so pathetic believing all kinds of claims that have never been proven. The GOP and your ilk are drowning in a sea of disgusting lies and filth.

Trumps problem with women ? He loves them to much... Sometimes that can be a problem.
:booze:

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

I know Bill Clinton is one of the 10 best presidents the US has ever had; and presidential historians agree with me. I think the mountain of accusations against Bill Clinton as far as abusing women is just that: accusations, unproven--so called crimes never indicted or prosecuted, never resulting in any convictions. I think people who say Mrs. Clinton bullied any women at any time are completely made up lies based in the rightwing's nortorious level of lying about the Clintons for completely partisan reasons. I am not defending or making up excuses for anyone. It's the rightwing who does all the making up--making up lies for partisan resons.

I think having Bill Clinton at the side of our new Madame President will be a great thing. We are getting 2 for the price of one, and it will be a very effective presidency.

You people are so pathetic believing all kinds of claims that have never been proven. The GOP and your ilk are drowning in a sea of disgusting lies and filth.
. Bill Clinton is one of the biggest losers and idiot this nation has ever had for President in my life time.

^^^Presidential historians disagree with you. He is rated no. 8 in successful presidencies out of all the presidents the US has ever had. Bill Clinton is rated as 8th best, Obama at 18 (in the middle) and GW Bush at 35, down at the bottom.

"Clinton is the top-ranked modern president, followed by Ronald Reagan (11 overall), Lyndon Johnson (12), John F. Kennedy (14) and George H.W. Bush (17). President Obama is ranked 18th."

Bill Clinton cracks top 10 in rankings of presidents; Obama sits 18th (poll)

Last edited:
Trumps problem with women?

they arent going to vote for him.

next question ...

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

Not from want of trying and millions of taxpayers' money......

Trumps problem with women?

they arent going to vote for him.

next question ...
. The weird ones might not, but the normal ones will.

70% of them are weird ... Trump is toast with women.'
and Hispanics
and Blacks

and that makes him a loser.'

next question,
. Do you think that women, hispanics, and blacks are the only people that their votes count in this nation ? How arrogant is that kind of thinking or how closed minded is that kind of thinking? Amongst the groups you mentioned, is it your hopes that they are all programmed to not think as individuals ? Many flew straight into the dirt because they followed Obama's group think, but many are much more wiser than that now.

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

So if bill was such a great president with all that womanizing I guess trump will be too, probably better. I don't think trump has been convicted either, but you and your ilk have him convicted already, typical libtarts. By the way "if" the lying old bag should win bill will be known as the first PRICK...:laugh:

Networks Complain About Trump's Anti-Hillary Ad
crying01ke2.gif

"Do you ever feel compelled to defend your honor, the honor of your husband?"
News
Mark Tapson

During their evening news broadcasts, ABC and NBC whined about Trump’s new attack video that goes right to the heart of the Bill Clinton rape claims. “He starts to unbutton my top there, and I try to pull away from him,” said an unidentified voice on NBC Nightly News, with a picture of Bill Clinton smoking a cigar in the background. The video features audio from interviews with women who alleged Clinton assaulted them, as well as Monica Lewinski. Reporters from the left-leaning media at ABC and NBC bristled over it, according to Newsbusters.

Tom Llamas on ABC’s World News Tonight, for example, complained about Trump "digging up former President Bill Clinton's past sex scandals." He went on to play a video of Hillary Clinton’s interview with CNN’s radical activist - oops, we mean "journalist" - Chris Cuomo, from last week, in which Hillary pretended to take the high road in response to Trump's ad, by not responding [emphasis added throughout]:

Remember when Hillary declared that every female victim of sexual assault deserved to have her story heard and believed? Well, that doesn't apply to the victims of her husband.

Networks Complain About Trump's Anti-Hillary Ad

Ok here we go 3 2 1...
May 19, 2016
Ann Coulter

That's hysterical! :lol:
Cute arch on those feet but you need some meat on the legs dear.

Still sexy tho

Forum List

Back