Pasta firm Barilla boycotted over 'classic family' remarks

A Chicago alderman said Wednesday that he would support a new Chick-fil-A restaurant in his ward after the company agreed to re-evaluate which groups its wealthy foundation supports and to strengthen its internal anti-discrimination policies.

{When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion--when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing--when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors--when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you--when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice--you may know that your society is doomed. }

Ayn Rand

Chick Fil A never did discriminate! That's what made the whole kerfluffle against them so silly. They simply released a statement saying the company supported traditional marriage, just like Barilla did. What gays have their panties in a wad about is traditional marriage, which is what they vehemently oppose.

I have no problem with as many conservatives as possible eating at Chick-fil-a all day long...every day. Go have some more.

I will pass. :D

Enjoy your Mickey Dees....

What's funny is that McDonalds has supported the far left since the 60's - but as a reward, that same left now attacks them...

It just goes to show, Communists have no loyalty, no integrity, no class. They will fuck you the second they get an opportunity.

McDonald's Thompson deflects wage criticism - Chicago Tribune

Chick Fil A never did discriminate! That's what made the whole kerfluffle against them so silly. They simply released a statement saying the company supported traditional marriage, just like Barilla did. What gays have their panties in a wad about is traditional marriage, which is what they vehemently oppose.

# of gay franchisees...zero.

Number of gays in executive positions...zero.

The company was donating to extreme right wing, anti gay, religious organizations. they don't anymore.

# of gay franchisees...zero.

Number of gays in executive positions...zero.

Are you looking for quotas now? For a group that makes up 3.5% of the population? That sure would make those out of that 3.5% who have business degrees/experience mighty wealthy.

Thanks for the Aug 2012 article...

Your welcome.

Funny how CFA released sales when they have no public reporting requirement.

Almost like they wanted to stick their finger in the eye of you Communists.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Many private companies, particularly ones the size of CFA, periodically release sales figures.

Of course, they are usually selective and spun. When CFA releases new sales figures, I'll unspin the for you.

But I will give you a spoiler, the most important figure is called "same store sales". Most companies can tout "increased sales" based on nothing more than price increases and new store openings...even when product sales are down.

I have no problem with as many conservatives as possible eating at Chick-fil-a all day long...every day. Go have some more.

I will pass. :D

What's funny is that McDonalds has supported the far left since the 60's - but as a reward, that same left now attacks them...

It just goes to show, Communists have no loyalty, no integrity, no class. They will fuck you the second they get an opportunity.

McDonald's Thompson deflects wage criticism - Chicago Tribune

Don't do the Scottish restaurant either. In fact, with about once a month exception, we do just fine without fast food.....tho Rubios is my first choice when we do go...followed by Chipolte.

CFA has refused to announce sales data for the last 3 quarters.

Considering they are a privately held company and not public, do they ever release sales figures?

When it's in their interest to do so.

So, how often did they do it in the past? You try to imply that they aren't releasing them due to the gay kerfluffle, yet that may not be the case at all, as they are not required to, nor are they required to follow any specific accounting procedures due to their not being a public company.

I other words, you are trying to make crap up once again, and blowing hot air out your mouth (and probably your ass at the same time).

and you are still a rep turned off pussy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfaiTLPUKQ]Leo Getz - They Fuck You At The Drive Through - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back