Greece On The Verge? Military Special Forces Have 15 Demands... Or Else

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Greek government authorities are on alert after a union of Greek army reservists of Special Forces issued a statement urging the Greek administration to step down and make way for a national unity government. As Keep Talking Greece notes, the statement on the union' website included 15 demands - including the resignation of the Greek President - and urged people to gather at the infamous Syntagma Square on Saturday. The statement was interpreted by some as a call to a "coup d'etat" - denied by the union - but prompted Greece's Supreme Court to meet to discuss it.

The 15 Demands...

The announcement of reservists as posted on the website keed-hellas.blogspot.com

"OUR PRIMARY PURPOSE DEFENSE OF OUR COUNTRY.

Reservists Special Forces and the Greek people to implementation of Article 120 of the Constitution requires:

1. IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION OF GOVERNMENT of the impossibility of providing the people as provided in the Constitution at Work (Article 22), health, education, justice, security.

Greece On The Verge? Military Special Forces Have 15 Demands... Or Else | Zero Hedge

I am a Greek citizen and lunacy of this type is far too commonplace in our society. Radicalism, both left and right are the scourge of Greece. The last thirty years the left have terrorized and murdered. Of late, Golden Dawn and the right are beginning to do the same.

I hope this not come to pass in the US, but painfully I see it happening.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back