Pass the Popcorn! 70 Envirowhackos Arrested Outside Of NY Times

Actually it will keep you from going to any conservative states that are shitholes top to bottom. As for the world why care as you cons will have it destroyed by war way sooner then you can die of old age.

You're the poster child for a deranged left loon and talking points.

Worthless with no original thought whatsoever
And you are the poster child for the deranged tRump liars who are paid to post anything but the truth.

Yawn...that's like message board 2002 lol

Get lost you uneducated troll

Actually it will keep you from going to any conservative states that are shitholes top to bottom. As for the world why care as you cons will have it destroyed by war way sooner then you can die of old age.

And you are the poster child for the deranged tRump liars who are paid to post anything but the truth.
Why weren’t you out there marching?
I can not fly or leave the country because homeland security thinks I am a terrorist.

California is a third world state, every other state is a 5 star hotel in comparison.
I guess you never been to California or you are just paid to lie and complain.
Only born and raised there for 5 decades.
Fled that shithole was a happy highlight.

I can not fly or leave the country because homeland security thinks I am a terrorist.

Hilarious.

Anyone can drive into Mexico without being checked.

Evirowhackos? WHY do you HATE the only home you will EVER have; planet Earth?

Your link is nothing.

Now this; this is da BOMB. Juliana v. United States - Wikipedia
So you’re for bombing the coal plants of China and India.

The US creates ~25% of the GHG that is being pumped into the atmosphere; not that YOU would know a fucking thing about that.

This group of EXTREMELY YOUNG & BRAVE Americans have made the choice to make a difference in the US.

They cannot 'sue' the entire planet but 'one step at a time' bro.

Your link is nothing.

The US creates ~25% of the GHG that is being pumped into the atmosphere; not that YOU would know a fucking thing about that.

This group of EXTREMELY YOUNG & BRAVE Americans have made the choice to make a difference in the US.

And here you are on the internet spewing CO2.

Hilarious.

When was the last time you went to mexico?

Your link is nothing.

Dumbass didn't open the link those are some ancient dudes

Hilarious.

All the time to Mexicali before I fled last year.

FLEE!!!!

Your link is nothing.

I think you should get acquainted with the Everglades. :)
Say hello to Mr. Gator, and over there, there's Mr. homeless Boa Constrictor that's 18 feet long.

I think he likes you.

Your link is nothing.

The carbon footprint of the internet:
Around 300 million tonnes of CO2 per year, equivalent to every person in the UK flying to America and back twice over.

What's the carbon footprint of … the internet?

PLANET MURDERER!!!

Your link is nothing.

Well, I may be spewing Co2 but you are obviously spewing shit.

Get a life. The Earth is doing fine. Maybe find something else to make you feel self important?

DOD says climate change national security issue - Google Search

United States Government Department of Defense (DOD) states global climate change is a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE

Of course, I would not expect a single Trump suppository, I mean Trump supporter, to acknowledge any of the information from The Pentagon.

We ALL know you ass holes are as brain fucking dead as King Tut.

Last edited:
California is a third world state, every other state is a 5 star hotel in comparison.
I guess you never been to California or you are just paid to lie and complain.
Only born and raised there for 5 decades.
Fled that shithole was a happy highlight.
So happy you let now if you could just enjoy where you are and not try to be so jealous of us Californians.

Hilarious.

All the time to Mexicali before I fled last year.

FLEE!!!!
The border people would not let me come back in if i did get out.

Forum List

Back