Partisan Senate report says Bin Laden was "within our grasp."

they don't watch to capture bin laden. it lets them keep expanding wars and using propaganda. i wouldn't be surprised if he is still on the cia payroll.

Little boy blu should comment about things he doesn't understand......:eusa_whistle:

they don't watch to capture bin laden. it lets them keep expanding wars and using propaganda. i wouldn't be surprised if he is still on the cia payroll.

"Alex can I have 'Knuckleheads' for $600 please."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoDkNaVWLM&feature=PlayList&p=E97BE7A07935ED3E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoDkNaVWLM&feature=PlayList&p=E97BE7A07935ED3E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50[/ame]

Last edited:
people can mock if they want but when two going on three presidents pass up killing a guy who used to be a main assesst in the middle east I think it sounds weird. Bush even publicly announced he re-assigned the unit that was hunting bin laden. i don't see how you can say we are wholeheartedly going after him.

Little boy blu should comment about things he doesn't understand......:eusa_whistle:

so you are saying I understand this or do you just not communicate your thoughts properly?

people can mock if they want but when two going on three presidents pass up killing a guy who used to be a main assesst in the middle east I think it sounds weird. Bush even publicly announced he re-assigned the unit that was hunting bin laden. i don't see how you can say we are wholeheartedly going after him.

Because Obama says so-----Why else ?

"Alex can I have 'Knuckleheads' for $600 please."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoDkNaVWLM&feature=PlayList&p=E97BE7A07935ED3E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50[/ame]

Once again proving the idiotic implementation of this war by Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld

WASHINGTON - Osama bin Laden was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force, a Senate report says.

The report asserts that the failure to kill or capture bin Laden at his most vulnerable in December 2001 has had lasting consequences beyond the fate of one man. Bin Laden's escape laid the foundation for today's reinvigorated Afghan insurgency and inflamed the internal strife now endangering Pakistan, it says

We had him trapped in Tora Bora and held back. Really makes you appreciate the decision to redirect our attention to Iraq.

Once again proving the American people were right in voting the Republican war mongers out of office

because obama said what? your post doesn't even make sense.

because obama said what? your post doesn't even make sense.

Obama says he's actively pursuing Bin Laden

McCain would of definitely so. He said he'd follow Osama to the Gates of Hell. Which I assume is Pakistan. :lol:

As did Obama.....and as a matter of fact...Obama said he'd nuke Pakistan!!!!

Indeed he DID...(Not exactly NUKE...but attack a nation that HAD them)...

Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama< 2007

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said on Wednesday the United States must be willing to strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan, adopting a tough tone after a chief rival accused him of naivete in foreign policy.
Obama's stance comes amid debate in Washington over what to do about a resurgent al Qaeda and Taliban in areas of northwest Pakistan that President Pervez Musharraf has been unable to control, and concerns that new recruits are being trained there for a September 11-style attack against the United States.

Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

The Illinois Democrat is trying to convince Americans he has the foreign policy heft to be president after a rival candidate, New York Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton, questioned his readiness to be commander in chief.

[/SNIP]

OBAMA_WARRIOR.jpg

( IMAGE: EIB Network )

But YET? He dithers on Afghanistan...Stay tuned. He will make his announcement from Hallowed Ground...

Last edited:
Hey, if they attack our towers, we will attack a different country of course for WMD's that didn't exist.

On a day without much political news, this AP article set off political shockwaves: "Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons 'in any circumstance.'"

"'I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,' Obama said, with a pause, 'involving civilians.' Then he quickly added, 'Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table.'"

The story made the usual political rounds -- it was posted on Drudge and news blogs. The news? That Obama would NEVER use nuclear weapons as president. The problem, though, was that the story wasn't entirely correct. It left out the fact that Obama was talking about his speech yesterday about Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Here's how the AP revised its piece: "Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons 'in any circumstance' to fight terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan."

"'I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,' Obama said, with a pause, 'involving civilians.' Then he quickly added, 'Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table.'"

Of course, it's still newsworthy that Obama said he wouldn't use nukes to pursue Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Afghanistan -- although who would? -- but the second story is far, far different from the original.

In any event, Clinton was asked if she agrees with Obama that nukes should be off the table when dealing with Pakistan and Afghanistan. "I'm not going to answer hypothetical's, but let's find Osama Bin Laden and his leadership first," she said. "I think that presidents should be very careful at all times in discussing the use or non-use of nuclear weapons... I don't believe that any presidents should make any blanket statements with respect to use or non-use of nuclear weapons."

Obama and that nuke story - First Read - msnbc.com

McCain would of definitely so. He said he'd follow Osama to the Gates of Hell. Which I assume is Pakistan. :lol:

As did Obama.....and as a matter of fact...Obama said he'd nuke Pakistan!!!!

Indeed he DID...(Not exactly NUKE...but attack a nation that HAD them)...

Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama< 2007

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said on Wednesday the United States must be willing to strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan, adopting a tough tone after a chief rival accused him of naivete in foreign policy.
Obama's stance comes amid debate in Washington over what to do about a resurgent al Qaeda and Taliban in areas of northwest Pakistan that President Pervez Musharraf has been unable to control, and concerns that new recruits are being trained there for a September 11-style attack against the United States.

Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

The Illinois Democrat is trying to convince Americans he has the foreign policy heft to be president after a rival candidate, New York Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton, questioned his readiness to be commander in chief.

[/SNIP]

OBAMA_WARRIOR.jpg

( IMAGE: EIB Network )

But YET? He dithers on Afghanistan...Stay tuned. He will make his announcement from Hallowed Ground...

Unlike Bush who just ignored Al qaeda and Taliban forces in Pakistan, Obama has developed an effective strategy of attacking on two fronts. He has stepped up Predator attacks while encouraging Pakistan to take the offensive from the south.
It is the most pressure Al Qaeda has had in seven years

Forum List

Back