Fake negro booked on multiple charges

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks like the left just cannot be honest and law abiding can they? What a sorry lot. Who will be the next hero of the left to go down?

Rachel Dolezal, also known as Nkechi Diallo, booked and released on welfare fraud, other charges

Former Spokane NAACP President Nkechi Diallo -- who became infamous as Rachel Dolezal, a white woman identifying as black -- was booked and fingerprinted at a Washington state jail Monday as she awaits trial on multiple charges, including welfare fraud.

Diallo pleaded not guilty to state charges of first-degree theft by welfare fraud, making false verification and second-degree perjury last month. A judge ordered her freed on her own recognizance and gave her a deadline of Monday evening to report to the Spokane County jail for booking and fingerprinting.

Diallo, who changed her name from Rachel Dolezal in October 2016, is accused of receiving more than $8,800 in food and childcare assistance illegally between August 2015 and November 2017.

Rachel Dolezal, also known as Nkechi Diallo, booked and released on welfare fraud, other charges

No 50% of inmates are black.

The problem is, they're only 13% of the population so they are in jail at a much higher rate than any other race.

The problem is, they're only 13% of the population so they are in jail at a much higher rate than any other race.
When a group of people have, generally IQs in the low eighties living among other groups of people with, generally much higher IQs you'll get this.
They simply have not been able to adapt.

• Banned

When a group of people have, generally IQs in the low eighties living among other groups of people with, generally much higher IQs you'll get this.
I think it has a lot to do with how they are raised and the environment they live in.

I think it has a lot to do with how they are raised and the environment they live in.
culture culture culture
...the blacks graduate high school and college at lower rates = less income = more stress/stress-''violent'' parents/etc = stressful children = less educated/less brain development from birth = parents less time teaching/less quality parenting/etc = culture failure cycle

..I was riding my bike home one time and saw a bus of crying/yelling children
..I stopped and learned the driver didn't know the route and obviously could not let the children off
..I and another lady calmly tried to keep the kids calm
..one of the black mothers went to the door and started SCREAMING--F this F that--she was out of control....with her kid right there listening and watching her ...how do you think this kid will grow up with that for a mother???
....instead of consoling/reassuring the child, she made it WORSE

let me back up post # 11
why do you think blacks commit:
murder at over 4 times the rate of whites
rape over 2 times the rate
crime at higher rates
hate crimes at twice the rate
???!!!???
o---don't tell me --I know why--they do all of that because Harmonica is racist

Looks like the left just cannot be honest and law abiding can they? What a sorry lot. Who will be the next hero of the left to go down?

Former Spokane NAACP President Nkechi Diallo -- who became infamous as Rachel Dolezal, a white woman identifying as black -- was booked and fingerprinted at a Washington state jail Monday as she awaits trial on multiple charges, including welfare fraud.

Diallo pleaded not guilty to state charges of first-degree theft by welfare fraud, making false verification and second-degree perjury last month. A judge ordered her freed on her own recognizance and gave her a deadline of Monday evening to report to the Spokane County jail for booking and fingerprinting.

Diallo, who changed her name from Rachel Dolezal in October 2016, is accused of receiving more than $8,800 in food and childcare assistance illegally between August 2015 and November 2017.

FOX managed to reach down into 1 state and plucked out 1 story about 1 woman and it managed to end up on this board?

So tell us, what was their LEAD story for the hour. Uranium One?

FOX managed to reach down into 1 state and plucked out 1 story about 1 woman and it managed to end up on this board?

I have no idea and don't care. I just wanted to share the deserved demise of another liberal sweetheart. Don't be too concerned, I'm sure the liberal judges will go real easy on her being black and all.

Of all the welfare fraud going on.....how did she manage to get arrested.....did her white privilege betray her?

She was president of the Spokane NAACP.
That makes it a little more than just one female welfare fraud case.
Your ilk elected her! HA

Forum List

Back