Parents tell insane liberals to stick it up their rectums

Mount Horeb school cancels reading of transgender book after lawsuit threat

Liberals trying to mandate the denial of reality run into opposition.
Hiding reality won't make it go away. Transgender people are real.
Trannsexuals are real. Transgenders are real assholes.
Same thing. Semantics.

LOL, talk about semantics, what is the difference between a paid lefty poster, and an astro turfer? I dunno, ask PaintmyPatootie. He has all the answer, just ask him, and he will tell you, lol!
I do have pretty much all the answers. The questions aren't that hard actually, for a few of us.

I agree that the questions aren't hard. I also agree that you have some answers.

Your answers all involve controlling, killing, exterminating, or otherwise deciding for the whole of humanity what their destiny should be. Anything that promotes the disintegration of the established order is just fine for you. Even if the local communities are fine with their established status quo. Your aim is the one ring.

You look at the mass of humanity and you are disgusted. Therefor, freedom and liberty are an anathema to you. Thus, the answers you have are unacceptable to everyone but you.

quote-political-tags-such-as-royalist-communist-democrat-populist-fascist-liberal-conservative-robert-a-heinlein-12-88-88.jpg

You look at the mass of humanity and you are disgusted. Therefor, freedom and liberty are an anathema to you.
Liberty and Freedom, within reason, are the lesser of two evils at the moment. That's why I'm a liberal.

Humanity itself, that is a true evil, a disease upon the face of the earth, the destroyer of all living things. Just look around...

You look at the mass of humanity and you are disgusted. Therefor, freedom and liberty are an anathema to you.
Liberty and Freedom, within reason, are the lesser of two evils at the moment. That's why I'm a liberal.

Humanity itself, that is a true evil, a disease upon the face of the earth, the destroyer of all living things. Just look around...

Okay, I've looked around. I agree with you.

So we agree on something. What of it?

With out humanity, it means nothing. Consciousness is key. Love is key. With out it, living things mean nothing.

Does the beauty of a sunrise mean anything with out a human there to recognize it's beauty? Does the intricate web of life mean anything with out the consciousness of humankind to recognize how special it is? I'd say it doesn't mean shit.

I know I have a lot of vegan friends that would call me a speciest. But I guess I am. Dolphins, as far as I am aware, don't commune with the consciousness of the universe by meditating or silently sitting in the sweet repose of prayer.

The Universe called forth US to commune with. We have a special place. And we have been failing. I won't argue with you there.

But. . . when you call humanity itself the true evil, THAT comes from a place of evil.

I am going to go out on a limb, and say, you are a materialist. I am going to guess, that you believe in nothing more than the molecules that make up your body, and that there is nothing more to this world, or beyond your material existence? If that is the case. . . Than you are NOT ALLOWED TO USE WORDS LIKE EVIL.

A lion is not evil when it kills for food, and material beings such as humans in your view cannot be evil when they destroy either. So GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF AND BE CONSISTENT IN YOUR WORLD VIEW.

With out humanity, it means nothing. Consciousness is key. Love is key. With out it, living things mean nothing.

Does the beauty of a sunrise mean anything with out a human there to recognize it's beauty? Does the intricate web of life mean anything with out the consciousness of humankind to recognize how special it is? I'd say it doesn't mean shit.

I know I have a lot of vegan friends that would call me a speciest. But I guess I am. Dolphins, as far as I am aware, don't commune with the consciousness of the universe by meditating or silently sitting in the sweet repose of prayer.

The Universe called forth US to commune with. We have a special place. And we have been failing. I won't argue with you there.

But. . . when you call humanity itself the true evil, THAT comes from a place of evil.

I am going to go out on a limb, and say, you are a materialist. I am going to guess, that you believe in nothing more than the molecules that make up your body, and that there is nothing more to this world, or beyond your material existence? If that is the case. . . Than you are NOT ALLOWED TO USE WORDS LIKE EVIL.

A lion is not evil when it kills for food, and material beings such as humans in your view cannot be evil when they destroy either. So GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF AND BE CONSISTENT IN YOUR WORLD VIEW.
You suffer from this: Anthropocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't...

And BTW, dead is dead. Don't worry about Hell, you already live there...

I don't think our schools should be teaching our children this stuff. I honestly don't.

We need to teach our children how to read, write, math, history and science!!!!
And should one of them ask, the teacher says what exactly?

Should tell them that it is not normal but some people suffer from mental disorders.

Don't...

If dead is dead, there is no evil. Your subjective morality is based on hypocrisy.

I don't "suffer" from Anthropocentrism. I make the logical and necessary conclusion that my son's life has more value to me than the mouse I killed in that trap I laid out that was infesting our home.

That is why I am smarter than you.

Last edited:

Don't...

If dead is dead, there is no evil. Your subjective morality is based on hypocrisy.

I don't "suffer" from Anthropocentrism. I make the logical and necessary conclusion that my son's life has more value to me than the mouse I killed in that trap I laid out that was investing our home.

That is why I am smarter than you.
Oh there is plenty of evil, that's a human word and concept, like God. And while you value your son more than a mouse the mouse feels the opposite. What the dolphins think, we have no idea. For all we know they pray to the big glorious dolphin in the eternal ocean in the sky. They are very smart, and they are not alone.

But, to jump things ahead a bit, little green aliens land here and they also believe in God only they came here in intergalactic spaceships while you are essentially a naked chimp. And they brought their Bible, which also has a Genesis. So, which one of you is made in the Image of God?

This is what kills most faith BTW: Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mount Horeb school cancels reading of transgender book after lawsuit threat

Liberals trying to mandate the denial of reality run into opposition.
Hiding reality won't make it go away. Transgender people are real.

Unless it's your transgender blow up doll.

They make those:

I'm sure you've been doing in-depth research.

Google. I was looking for the Real Doll guys, the ones who make you a doll you can fuck for five grand, but I hit that first, and it's easier on the eyes.

Forum List

Back