Parents tell insane liberals to stick it up their rectums

I don't think our schools should be teaching our children this stuff. I honestly don't.

We need to teach our children how to read, write, math, history and science!!!!
And should one of them ask, the teacher says what exactly?

Should tell them that it is not normal but some people suffer from mental disorders.
Only, that isn't true, that's your ideology.

No, he's pretty much on point.

It's either a birth defect or exposure to tainted food and water.

It doesn't mean we should treat them poorly. Just the reverse. They should be treated just as we should treat anyone else with a disability, WITH COMPASSION. However, they should definitely NOT be treated normally. Nor should their condition be normalized in society.

Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID) is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe people who experience significant dysphoria (distress) with the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[1]
Gender dysphoria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think our schools should be teaching our children this stuff. I honestly don't.

Should tell them that it is not normal but some people suffer from mental disorders.

It doesn't mean we should treat them poorly. Just the reverse. They should be treated just as we should treat anyone else with a disability, WITH COMPASSION. However, they should definitely NOT be treated normally. Nor should their condition be normalized in society.

Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID) is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe people who experience significant dysphoria (distress) with the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[1]
Gender is a brain thing, neither genetics nor genitals.

Gender is a brain thing, neither genetics nor genitals.
That's what he said, "mental disorders."

Forum List

Back