pardon moi? Atheist French woman wanting to become US citizen sues over "so help me God" in oath

post #20 reveals the pathology: the deceptive use of prepositions such as "of" which to the atheist means "from" is what post #$20 calls choice.

Last edited:
I'm 1/32 part Hekawai Indian ...

Cmai.jpg
as a FOREINER

It's spelled 'fourinher'.
as a FOREINER

----------------------------------------------------- normally its spelled FUREIGNER Finneco !!

Denied! GTFO>

Why?

At the very least, the person taking the oath should be able to choose which god they're swearing to.

This is unconstitutional.

How so? The rules have been in place forever.

".. the rules.." ?

Saying the a violation of the First Amendment is okay because 'we've always done it that way' doesn't hold water.

Its true that in the dark ages, the phrase "under god" was used. Its not used anymore, nor should it be. And, as I say, if "under god" is used, the person being sworn should be able to choose which god. And obviously, what about atheists?

Back when this was being considered and thrown out of most courts, another aspect was discussed -

Simply stated, if one does not believe in whichever god they're being forced to swear on, then they're promise of truthfulness is worthless.

I've been atheist since the age of about 12. I used to be the official photographer for cruelty cases in the county where I lived and so, would often have to testify concerning my photographs and/or observations.

What should I have done if a bible was shoved under my nose?

If I swore on a bible I considered to be nonsense, the case could be thrown out on those grounds alone.

Think about it.

You think about it. "Freedom of religion" meant "Choose your denomination".

You think she'll win that suit? Not a chance. You don't come here and dictate what we do. Take your ass back your Muslim-overrun shithole of a country.

Your asinine and ignorant bigotry notwithstanding, she's not dictating anything.

Our constitution does.

And yes, she will win because, well, there's that pesky constitution again.

:rolleyes:

Post #23: you're contradiction is in U.S. documents that were forged whilst the forgers could sense the cold metal barrel just behind their heads. Freedom from religion, not freedom of religion. The latter is only coercion, not choice.

We're not surprised about the Fugarwi:

'And the sexual fix [impasse] is nowhere more visible than in the United States....but they always know (where [italics]) they are....'
(Kristeva et al, Why the United States?)

Yes #8, the sanctions operate slowly, and there is a psychology of the adaption to absurdity, as the evolution of the American rhizome shows. Examples include three hundred languages in place before White Eyes came, a natural geographic buffer against church-and-state predatory psychopathologies.

Again..............I said this on the first page of this thread and I will say it again.

The military does NOT require you to say "so help me God" in your oath of enlistment if you choose not to. The last ones to require that were the Air Force, and they stopped it a couple of years ago.

If the military doesn't have to say "so help me God", then why does someone who is trying to become a citizen? Hate to tell you, but not everyone worships the same concept of God as the Christians do. There are many other religions like Buddhism and Taoism that don't.

I'm 1/32 part Hekawai Indian ...

Cmai.jpg
as a FOREINER

as a FOREINER

----------------------------------------------------- normally its spelled FUREIGNER Finneco !!
Do you know there are Jesuit agents who you respond to - hiding in plain sight online? How about this example? FNCCEO....... Federation Nationale Catholique (Catholic Action Federation) and as he adds CEO - let it be known the Jesuits never could stop themselves from openly boasting . . . For a better idea of what such Jesuit liars are up to .......read the information below written by Edmond Paris - because history repeats itself. For the record.......This man is not a Jew. Let me repeat that again - THIS MAN IS NOT A JEW. The Jews on this board had better wise up to who is who on this forum. I'm not going to continue to do your homework for you on these people. Do not trust this man. HaShev please have a talk with your people. http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Paris-The_Secret_History_of_Jesuits_1975.pdf
The Jesuit movement in France before and during the 1939-1945 war We have seen how the Catholic Action, with Leon Degrelle and his associates at the head, prepared the way for Hitler in the Belgium of "Christus Rex". In France, the same undermining action was going on; it started when Mussolini came to power and ended up, in 1940, with the collapse of the national defence. As for Belgium, it was, so we are told, the "spiritual values" which had to be restored for the good of the country. The F.N.C.: "Federation nationale catholique" (National Catholic Federation) was born and placed under the presidency of General de Castelnau; as many as three million adherents joined it. The choice of its chief was clever: the general, a great military figure and, then, 78 years of age, covered with his personal prestige—but, of course, unknown to him—an intense clericofascist propaganda programme.

That the F.N.C, as the whole Catholic Action, was Jesuit through and through is obvious to anyone. But we know also that the good Fathers, whose besetting sin is pride, like to put their signature on the creations of their genius.

This they did for the F.N.C. when they consecrated this Catholic army to the Sacred-Heart of Jesus, a worship set up by their Company and whose basilica stands on Montmartre hill, from where Ignatius of Loyola and his companions set off to conquer the world. A book concerning the F.N.C, whose foreword was written by the R.P. lanvier, preserved for posterity the act of consecration read "at the altar" by the old general. We will quote just a few phrases: "Sacred Heart of Jesus, The chiefs and representatives of French Catholics, prostrating themselves now before you, have assembled and organised the National Catholic Federation (F.N.C.) to re-establish your reign over this land... (continued on link - includes the entire book, "The Secrets of the Jesuits" by Edmond Paris).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back