Atheists cannot explain this.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
One thing atheists tend to ignore is the simple fact that the universe is ruled by information. In fact, it owes it's very existence to information. Information is immaterial, yet it affects the material. It is not composed of matter or energy. It has it's own existence, apart from the physical universe. So, the question is where did this information come from? Atheists are clueless. But those who know God know exactly where it came from. Information is the result of intelligence. Therefore, the universe had to have been created. No other explanation fits the facts.

One thing atheists tend to ignore is the simple fact that the universe is ruled by information. In fact, it owes it's very existence to information. Information is immaterial, yet it affects the material. It is not composed of matter or energy. It has it's own existence, apart from the physical universe. So, the question is where did this information come from? Atheists are clueless. But those who know God know exactly where it came from. Information is the result of intelligence. Therefore, the universe had to have been created. No other explanation fits the facts.

I admit it.

I cannot explain your circular idiocy.

• Banned

I admit it.

So, explain where information comes from, if not intelligent minds. You can't. What you really meant to say is that you cannot answer my question. Sucks to be you.

"atheists cant explain this"
well your only explanation is "god"

• Banned
As good an explanation as any, and better than most. The universe exists because of information. It cannot exist without it.

Also, DNA is a language. Don't laugh. It meets all the criteria for a high level language. Language comes only from intelligent minds. These are simple facts. You cannot refute them.

As good an explanation as any, and better than most. The universe exists because of information. It cannot exist without it.

Also, DNA is a language. Don't laugh. It meets all the criteria for a high level language. Language comes only from intelligent minds. These are simple facts. You cannot refute them.
Thats cool man. Personally, i dont enjoy filling in holes with assumption.

What information is neither matter nor energy? Please be specific.

There are many different religions and beliefs in the world, what information tells you which creator is the one you speak of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admit it.

So, explain where information comes from, if not intelligent minds. You can't. What you really meant to say is that you cannot answer my question. Sucks to be you.

n·for·ma·tion
ˌinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: information
  1. 1.
    facts provided or learned about something or someone.
    "a vital piece of information"
    synonyms: details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; More
    knowledge, intelligence;
    instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment;
    news, word;
    hot tip;
    informalinfo, lowdown, dope, dirt, inside story, scoop, poop
    "we'll give you the latest information"
    • Law
      a formal criminal charge lodged with a court or magistrate by a prosecutor without the aid of a grand jury.
      plural noun: informations
      "the tenant may lay an information against his landlord"
  2. 2.
    what is conveyed or represented by a particular arrangement or sequence of things.
Basically your argument boils down to- explain how the Universe exists without your God to create it.

My reply is explain how your God created the Universe.

Specifically.

Information is not immaterial. 100% incorrect. In fact, the very standard we apply to whether or not it is possible for information to be exchanged between two points is whether or not matter or energy can travel between those two points.

/another stupid thread

Odin would not be happy someone named God claims to have created the Universe.

Odin would not be happy someone named God claims to have created the Universe.

And the Sumerians were rather annoyed 6000 years ago when God "created Earth". They had crops and livestock to attend to... they didn't need that distraction...

I'm still waiting for the specifics of the claim that information is neither matter nor energy.

Yes we can explain information. It started with amino acids being generated at the crusty lips of an electrified volcano, the kind god usually dances upon.

I admit it.

this is common sense that is why you atheists think it is circular idiocy typical

So you are saying that nothing exists unless people are there to make it exist with information?

Isn't that just a convoluted reiteration of if a tree falls in the forest question?

So you are saying that nothing exists unless people are there to make it exist with information?

Isn't that just a convoluted reiteration of if a tree falls in the forest question?
You completely missed what I said. Information exists. Language exists. Both can come only from intelligent minds. My belief is that God is the ultimate source of these. Nature is incapable of creating information. Only an intelligent mind can do that.

You completely missed what I said. Information exists. Language exists. Both can come only from intelligent minds. My belief is that God is the ultimate source of these. Nature is incapable of creating information. Only an intelligent mind can do that.

So you believe something that is impossible to prove empirically.

Forum List

Back