Papa Johns Pizza Demotes Papa John

then who takes over? Papa Moe,Larry or Shemp?
th

Will - For the love of God, can you please ditch the nose wiggler chick .. funny for about 10 posts, now annoying as fuck.

Thanks in advance :)
USMB is using 12 year olds as mods apparently.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Their sales have been falling because their pizza sucks, and their service is even worse. I stopped going there 10 years ago, when they left me standing in front of the counter for 15 minutes while they took order after order over the telephone. Finally, I interrupted the guy, and asked if I could successfully order a pizza by going home and calling him on the phone. He just stared at me and answered the phone again. Sure, it was a franchise, so it was a local problem, but if that is how they train their franchise owners, who needs them? Papa Murphy's is head and shoulders better.

Now the clown is trying to sue the company he confounded. His reason? He says the board didnt do an investigation and fired him on innuendo. All this after he admitted he used the n-word. :cuckoo:

Papa John's founder says it was a 'mistake' to resign

"Schnatter claimed the agency asked if he was racist, and he used the N-word in describing how KFC's Colonel Sanders used to talk. Schnatter said he wouldn't ever use that word -- although he just had."

Now the clown is trying to sue the company he confounded. His reason? He says the board didnt do an investigation and fired him on innuendo. All this after he admitted he used the n-word. :cuckoo:

Papa John's founder says it was a 'mistake' to resign

"Schnatter claimed the agency asked if he was racist, and he used the N-word in describing how KFC's Colonel Sanders used to talk. Schnatter said he wouldn't ever use that word -- although he just had."

He still owns over 30% of the company worth over $800 million His control of the company is still large. Ad marketing agency Laundry Service (a contractor working for Papa John's) employees blasted John Schnatter use of the N-word across social media. Wouldn't any conversation in-between Papa John's personnel and Laundry Services Inc. be covered under a non-disclosure clause within their contract.

Who would ever now hire Laundry Services Inc. I think their boat is sunk.

From your link,

"Last week, the Papa John's founder resigned after he admitted to using the N-word on a conference call with marketing agency Laundry Service.

In his letter, he said Laundry Service wanted to hire rapper Kanye West to represent Papa John's in advertising materials, but Schnatter wasn't on board with the idea because West uses the N-word in his lyrics.

Schnatter claimed the agency asked if he was racist, and he used the N-word in describing how KFC's Colonel Sanders used to talk. Schnatter said he wouldn't ever use that word -- although he just had.

He also alleged that Laundry Service tried to extort Papa John's by threatening to go public with Schnatter's comments. Laundry Service didn't immediately return CNNMoney's request for comment.

Schnatter has hired Patricia Glaser, an attorney to represent him to the board. She sent a separate letter saying any attempt to remove Schnatter from the board without a "proper vote of the shareholders will be null and void." He still owns roughly 30% of the company's shares.

Papa John's (PZZA)has been distancing itself from the cofounder since the scandal erupted last week. He was kicked out of his office and the brand has scrapped Schnatter's image from its pizza boxes and pulled ads that featured him.

Read the full letter below: "

Forum List

Back