Papa John's Chairman John Schnatter resigns for racial slur

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Good, maybe their pizza will get better.

Papa John's Chairman John Schnatter resigns

The resignation comes after Forbes reported earlier in the day that Schnatter used a racial slur on a conference call.

“Papa John’s condemns racism and any insensitive language, no matter the situation or setting ... We take great pride in the diversity of the Papa John’s family, though diversity and inclusion is an area we will continue to strive to do better,” the company said in a separate statement.

The resignation comes after Forbes reported earlier in the day that Schnatter used a racial slur on a conference call.

“Papa John’s condemns racism and any insensitive language, no matter the situation or setting ... We take great pride in the diversity of the Papa John’s family, though diversity and inclusion is an area we will continue to strive to do better,” the company said in a separate statement.
And now yet another great American company will be run into the ground by a Democrat lunatic.

Yet not a single Democrat has resigned, and it's the Party of Hate Crimes and violent racist gangsters.

What a crock of shit.
Until EVERYONE stops using that word...it will not be taken seriously this whining and crying. This includes blacks who use that term every fucking day in some form or another.
Papa John is an asshole. But...the double standard crap has to end.

What a crock of shit.
Until EVERYONE stops using that word...it will not be taken seriously this whining and crying. This includes blacks who use that term every fucking day in some form or another.
Crock of shit, double standards, is right!

They trash Trump EVERY FUCKING WEEK, on SNL
This is why I don't watch anymore...it's old already

Do they cancel SNL...no, it's my choice not to watch
They even stopped showing Roseanne reruns, here

Wtf...really, it's ridiculous

What a crock of shit.
Crock of shit, double standards, is right!

They trash Trump EVERY FUCKING WEEK, on SNL
This is why I don't watch anymore...it's old already

Do they cancel SNL...no, it's my choice not to watch
They even stopped showing Roseanne reruns, here

Wtf...really, it's ridiculous

lol it's just dope-addled infantilism by mentally ill Regressives.

What did he say?

What did he say?
He was role playing in a discussion panel of how to deal with a public relations fiasco and used the word ****** as an example of what would cause a PR problem.

What did he say?
He was role playing in a discussion panel of how to deal with a public relations fiasco and used the word ****** as an example of what would cause a PR problem.

Snowflakes gotta snow

I'm not sure we have a Papa Johns in Canada. I'm sure I have seen one off the beaten path once or twice but I honestly can't say for sure.

Here are the ones we have off the top of my head: Pizza Pizza, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Square Boys, Pizza Nova and of course many smaller places which I often prefer.

Oh, we also got Little Caesar, I'm sure that was a recent move into Canada, their $5 pizzas are pretty popular, great dipping sauce.

You guys have many of these places down south?

I'm not sure we have a Papa Johns in Canada. I'm sure I have seen one off the beaten path once or twice but I honestly can't say for sure.

Here are the ones we have off the top of my head: Pizza Pizza, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Square Boys, Pizza Nova and of course many smaller places which I often prefer.

Oh, we also got Little Caesar, I'm sure that was a recent move into Canada, their $5 pizzas are pretty popular, great dipping sauce.

Pizza Hut, Dominos and Little Caesar are American companies.

Pizza Hut, Dominos and Little Caesar are American companies.

My wife loves Pizza Hut. They certainly have some great deep dishes, a little pricey though. Dominos is great too.

Here's some other things he said,

No, we don't serve 40s at Poppa John's

Don't be bringing your bitch in here again

No smoking that includes blunts, yawz

What did he say?

That's what I've read also.

PC bullshit claims another one

What a crock of shit.
Well said!

You are an idiot...your link doesn't even try to explain the truth...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._for_saying_someone_else_used_the_n_word.html

John Schnatter, the founder of the Papa John's pizza chain, has been forced to resign as chairman of the board after using the "N word" itself, not the euphemism.

The context? It was during a conference, where Schnatter claimed that Colonel Sanders allegedly called blacks the "N word".

In other words, Schnatter had to resign not for calling a black person the N word, not for even using the N word to describe blacks around white people, but merely saying that someone else used the N word. As of this writing, there was no context which showed that Schnatter approved of Sanders's alleged use of the word, a word that is commonly used to this day by some black people.

But apparently, it is now a crime for white people to use the N word to recount that someone else used the N word.

To me, there was never anything wrong with their pizza. If anyone needs help with producing a better pizza, its the place named Hungry Howie's Pizza. The last pizza that I got from them was nothing but complete and total crap.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back