Maxine Waters Been Quiet Again.DNC Been Telling Her Not To Ever Say Anything On Live Television?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Sure has been quiet ever since the world saw Maxine Waters talk about the Russians Invading North Korea, and along with falling for that phone call when she thought she was talking to the "Powers That Be" in the Ukraine.
:afro:
Anyone missing watching her make a total jackass of herself yet? I do. It would of been the icing of the cake is Maxine inadvertantly said something like, "Madam Secretary, John Kerry",,or something like, "Vice President Mike Tyson" :laugh2:

What a Hoot...

maxine and people like hank johnson

are who liberals put in power to lead us....

Didn’t she just get charged with some crimes involving her husbands bank and her political position getting bailouts for her husbands bank.
MSM ain’t saying nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Maxine Waters is a really simple case of Manic-Depressive.

She has been in a mania phase in which she wakes up every morning with a new hallucination as to why Don Trump must be impeached immediately---today or tomorrow.

And lately, as is inevitable until we develop better drugs---she has entered the depression phase where friends and relatives just pray she doesn't get all cracked up and run naked down some busy boulevard....and wind up in the hoosegow or insane asylum.

But, thats about the extend of her risk---harming herself. Her illness is far simpler and far less sinister than that of Adam Shiff's.

For him, we need to start with an Exorcism...and if that doesn't work, we are probably looking at a cross-dressing serial killer.

What a Hoot...

maxine and people like hank johnson

are who liberals put in power to lead us....

Driving the point home, the people of DeKalb county Georgia reelected Johnson AFTER that video was released. That's right, the congressman thinks an island is going to sink, but we'll put in office again anyway.

What next, will the mayor of DC get caught smoking crack with hookers and get reelected???

Forum List

Back