Panetta at CIA? Trouble is brewing.

Well hopefully Panetta won't bring back sewing "diversity quilts" from the Clinton administration:

During his brief tenure in 1995-1996, John Deutsch brought on board Nora Slatkin as CIA Executive Director. She infamously required CIA officers to contribute to a gigantic “diversity quilt” on display at the headquarters building, if they wanted to keep their jobs.

"J. Michael Waller reports in this week's Insight Magazine that, 'A current CIA manager [says] that intelligence professionals are forced to attend sensitivity-training classes and do role-playing skits to conform to politically correct social themes.' Another CIA official complains of spending 'countless thousands of hours' making 'politically correct diversity quilts.'"

Ken Timmerman's Thursday column from FrontPagemag.com

Political correctness has gone too far - Editorial/Opinion

No wonder the CIA was so inept... :(

When I read the posts where they show no trouble with this appointment, it makes me wonder where these people were during the Clinton years and for 9/11.

And before the ignorant partisans begin reading this as mere Clinton bashing, it isn't. It is based on a lot of truth. The CIA did suffer through those years and that harmed this nation. 9/11 was planned through those years and tested on US soil. Osama was a real threat then and even when he was out in the open, the intel wasn't good enough to get him, Clinton was a day late and a dollar short.

We don't need to repeat past mistakes, be them Bush mistakes or Clinton mistakes. This guy has qualities, but, not for this post.

Playing politics with the defense of this nation is a huge mistake.

When I read the posts where they show no trouble with this appointment, it makes me wonder where these people were during the Clinton years and for 9/11.

And before the ignorant partisans begin reading this as mere Clinton bashing, it isn't. It is based on a lot of truth. ...

you lost me two sentences into your partisan rant. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you in your pansy assed face.

Playing politics with the defense of this nation is a huge mistake.

a hyper-patriot?

hahahahahahaha, what a fraud!

hey kid, go sign up and go defend the nation with your body and mind instead of your weak lying words. or are you a coward? oh, an old man with memory problems? Is that why you have such a difficult time with facts?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Obama must be sucking on the glass dick again, that is the only way he could have nominated this idiot to the position of head of the CIA. This guy doesn't have the experience the job requires, even Democratic leaders are saying this *cough*Feinstein*Cough*.

Look you made the claim.

I dont remember any.

Im asking you for once to provide proof of what you claim.

Its pretty much on line discussion basics to proove what you claim when asked.

Spoken like a true faggot Lakoff wannabe ....

Obama must be sucking on the glass dick again, that is the only way he could have nominated this idiot to the position of head of the CIA. This guy doesn't have the experience the job requires, even Democratic leaders are saying this *cough*Feinstein*Cough*.

And why should anyone take your lying ass serious? Your avatar is one of the worst candidates and campaign the GOP has ever ran. If it wasn't for Palin his pitiful ass couldn't even claim the base. The fact you continue to support a political prostitute like McCain who would vote whatever way the political wind blew says a lot about you.

While your talking your usual partisan shit, please tell us one thing McCain has held true to his word earmarks,taxes,terrorism,immigration, which is it?

Hey ya sperm burping gutter bitch, remember.........Brownie wasn't exactly qualified, yet the idiot known as Bush Jr. put HIM in charge of FEMA.

Your bitch is WHAT again?

I am sure he will be devastated when he hears that.
Yeah he probably wouldn't be very happy that a conservative like me supports one of the very few things the Clinton administration did right. Too bad Clinton was too much of a wuss to do it to bin Laden when Sudan offered him on a plate. Look where that led...

Yeah he probably wouldn't be very happy that a conservative like me supports one of the very few things the Clinton administration did right. Too bad Clinton was too much of a wuss to do it to bin Laden when Sudan offered him on a plate. Look where that led...

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...blah, blah, blah...

Don't be deceived. As the experts say Panetta is being placed there as a firewall between Obama and the CIA. All Panetta is going to do is what the Army Field Manuel Instructions allow him to do. Which is pretty much nothing. So I'm hoping the terrorists take out San Francisco.
Hopefully Nancy Pelosy will be home fundraising...

Don't be deceived. As the experts say Panetta is being placed there as a firewall between Obama and the CIA. All Panetta is going to do is what the Army Field Manuel Instructions allow him to do. Which is pretty much nothing. So I'm hoping the terrorists take out San Francisco.

Hopefully Nancy Pelosy will be home fundraising...

thats disgusting, both of you
how DARE you wish harm on other US Citizens

Forum List

Back