Panetta at CIA? Trouble is brewing.

i think its a bad choice
they should put someone in charge of the CIA with at least SOME expoerience in what that agency does, and not some political wanker

Carter's CIA chief? Reagan's CIA chief? Bush's? Clinton's? Bush's chiefs?

did they all have experience? not all, yet shit happened under all of them. failures under the experienced ones too.

Carter's CIA chief? Reagan's CIA chief? Bush's? Clinton's? Bush's chiefs?

did they all have experience? not all, yet shit happened under all of them. failures under the experienced ones too.
there is no guaranty of perfection no matter who is picked

Huh?

Do you take drugs or something? You almost never make sense...

you really that slooooooooooooooow?

do you dance? I didn't think so. go back dear boy. read what you wrote and what I [sic]-ed? it is so orginal...

I'm starting to like you...either that or feel sorry for you. either way, you ain't so bad after all. :eusa_drool:

you really that slooooooooooooooow?

do you dance? I didn't think so. go back dear boy. read what you wrote and what I [sic]-ed? it is so orginal...

I'm starting to like you...either that or feel sorry for you. either way, you ain't so bad after all. :eusa_drool:
So I had a typo - big deal. What does that prove, except that I'm human? :confused:

Obvious? Captain is that you?

---

are you trying to Shogun (dupe) me?

definition:

Shoguned = to be duped
no, given the fact we are still in a war and need our intel services more than ever, the last thing we need there is "on the job training"

Obvious? Captain is that you?

---

are you trying to Shogun (dupe) me?

definition:

Shoguned = to be duped
OK one last time - what is so terrible about a typo? :confused:

Do you often jump down people's throats for typos?

Is this some sort of fetish?

Do they send you into seizures?

Maybe your dog won't stop barking at them?

Does your computer freeze?

Does your brain freeze?

Are you on drugs DN, because you come across like a nut... :cuckoo:

no, given the fact we are still in a war and need our intel services more than ever, the last thing we need there is "on the job training"

on the job training? the experienced people fucked up big time and Panetta is no light weight. It will be alright. Stop worrying your pretty little head over these things. Let the big kids handle it.

:eek:

Gord, are you all in a knot?

you were slamming somebody for a typo and what did you do? yep, you guessed it....

irony. look it up. i-r-o-n -y
OK so you are on drugs.

It was a compliment you dope. I gave del a rep for it. I even said I would in the post. I like using slang sometimes and del's word was great slang.

Get help DN...

Forum List

Back