Panetta at CIA? Trouble is brewing.

Don't be deceived. As the experts say Panetta is being placed there as a firewall between Obama and the CIA. All Panetta is going to do is what the Army Field Manuel Instructions allow him to do. Which is pretty much nothing. So I'm hoping the terrorists take out San Francisco.

really?

Ahhh... you're a truefer. Watch out for black helicopters...

No, not at all. I believe Muslim fundies were responsible for 9-11. Was bin Laden? Who knows. I have seen no compelling evidence - only a very dodgy broadcast claiming to be him saying he was responsible. But then again, if you were a Muslim fundie leader who wanted to get a following of people to hate the West, wouldn't you say it was your gig, too?

thats disgusting, both of you
how DARE you wish harm on other US Citizens

you are such a DUmbass, I was speaking metaphorically, btw what do you think the left has done when they follow the Army Field Manuel Instructions! By jove they've left you naked and defenseless with yer dick flapping in the wind.. haven't they?

No, not at all. I believe Muslim fundies were responsible for 9-11. Was bin Laden? Who knows. I have seen no compelling evidence - only a very dodgy broadcast claiming to be him saying he was responsible. But then again, if you were a Muslim fundie leader who wanted to get a following of people to hate the West, wouldn't you say it was your gig, too?
Well if that was the case why haven't there been a bunch of "Muslim fundi leaders" claiming to be behind 9/11. As far as I know bin Laden is the only one. But nice attempt at trying to defend the Bubba in chief - too bad it didn't work...

you are such a DUmbass, I was speaking metaphorically, btw what do you think the left has done when they follow the Army Field Manuel Instructions! By jove they've left you naked and defenseless with yer dick flapping in the wind.. haven't they?
sorry willow, wishing harm to other US Citizens is disgusting
why stoop to the levels of the ABDS people when they wished harm on Bush

Well if that was the case why haven't there been a bunch of "Muslim fundi leaders" claiming to be behind 9/11. As far as I know bin Laden is the only one. But nice attempt at trying to defend the Bubba in chief - too bad it didn't work...

Who knows, maybe they were all killed in the attacks. I said I had seen no compelling evidence. Maybe there is some. You have it? I'm not defending Bubba from anything because there is nothing to defend....

Who knows, maybe they were all killed in the attacks. I said I had seen no compelling evidence. Maybe there is some. You have it? I'm not defending Bubba from anything because there is nothing to defend....
Why should I do your work for you? Try a search engine...

Forum List

Back