Palm Springs flash flood holly sh*t

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Not what you would expect to see in a desert. Palm Springs, CA recorded the third wettest day on record!

Sorry mods but all I can say to this is holly sh*it!!

• Banned
Typically I don't care what caused it or why ! The point is the damage! the point is it's doing what its doing how about it's displaying it's power the power of mother nature.

What causes it who gives a rats ass....

I know AZ well try thinking some live there or know it..gawd dam not everybody lives in Chicago or NY CITY... ( all their lives )

lol

Not what you would expect to see in a desert. Palm Springs, CA recorded the third wettest day on record!

If that happened in Texas some liberal professor would claim it was because they supported Trump. The fact that it happened in Palm Springs will likely mean they will claim global warming........caused by conservatives.

If that happened in Texas some liberal professor would claim it was because they supported Trump. The fact that it happened in Palm Springs will likely mean they will claim global warming........caused by conservatives.

Yep....a more rational thinking person would say it was God's punishment instead...and blame it on gay people, which is much more the cause of all floods, tornadoes and wildfires than global warming..

‘God is burning down California’: US pastor blames wildfires on gay people

Forum List

Back