Palin's Meltdown

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

Yeah. That was embarrassing. Absolutely.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

As incoherent as it was, why should it upset me?

It was not incoherent.
I sure would not like to see Obama's impromptu speech if his teleprompter every froze.
It would be so full of umm's to the point it would be painful.
Without his teleprompter his speech is very halted and you can see him take a lot of time to think about what he’s going to say.

OK. How many links to President Obama speaking clearly and without hesitation......without a teleprompter......would you need before you retracted this asinine comment?

Obama is well known for his uh and umm's and flubs when he does not have a teleprompter.
It is exactly why he always uses one.
What is it with McCain and Obama using so many uh's?
Neither one is very good without the teleprompter.

Last edited:

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?
I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Palin is smarter than Clinton? Wow. You people really are delusional.

What is really sad is they really believe that......:(

Last edited:
YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Bwhahaha....Vaginal admitted he had an under 40 IQ - we already knew he was ugly........

You're the subversive Mertyl, learn to read before making an ass of yourself!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ha,ha as usual, dumbo Vaginal doesn't understand his own faux pas......"it brought you out".....you're a subversive and we already knew you had a one-digit IQ.

Let's try this again, when have you called anyone a subversive, when have any of you on the left called anyone a subversive?...I call you pond scum subversives for months now...can you UNDER 40 IQ'ers wrap your head around that?.... Naw, you probably have an under 30 IQ! Keep it up Mertyl, I need a few good laughs in a snow storm! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mentally deprived people laugh at almost everything....thanks for sharing that with us.....
:badgrin:

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

We know we've hit a gold mine when Vaginal gets this angry..........bwahahahaha....all your insults don't make Sarah Palin become smart.....must suck to be you....:badgrin:

Last edited:
I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Omg. Uh no she is not smarter than Hillary Clinton. :lmao:
Um, uh, OMG ... yes she is.

Oh wow....and just a few posts ago you were sounding intelligent.........:eek:

Funny, YOU NEVER sound intelligent, that's why you're worth bitch slapping, you are hilarious with your comebacks! THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mentally deprived people don't know the definition of intelligence, that's why you're having a problem..........:badgrin::badgrin:

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?

Palin is smarter than Clinton? Wow. You people really are delusional.

What is really sad is they really believe that......:(
It's more than sad, it's spooky. Crazy, delusional people.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for Sarah "Community College" Palin to meet Hillary "Yale" Clinton. LOL!

I understand that Sarah talks in ways you can understand. :p

The three Lesbians, above, having a HATE session before they get it on with each other.... It STRENGTHENS their experience!....They only wish they could get Palin involved....Aw, the temptation of the PALIN, makes little queer girls quiver! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.....

It was a GREAT speech? Did you really type that?

I love nutters. Really. I do.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

She's the gift that keeps on giving! :D

And the grift that keeps on grifting.

She's the gift that keeps on giving! :D

And the grift that keeps on grifting.

I'm sorry Muttley, I left you out with the other3 Lesbians.... I should have remembered the 4 CARPET MUNCHERS, never get too far away from each other.... I imagine when the 4 of you get together, we can have a "GROUP MUNCH!!!!"..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She appears to be awfully proud to know "status quo" is Latin. LOL!
'The man can only ride you when your back is bent'

WTF?

She stole that line from Martin Luther King, Jr.

(seriously)

Sounded different when he said it though.

:)

So, she doesn't have any original thoughts of her own.... Shocker! o_O

Oh so now you know that King said the same thing you change your tune. :lmao:
Before is was just crazy talk and what did she mean by that?
Priceless !
Here is his actual quote -
"A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."

Tells the whole story... Just LOVE the FACTS presented in entertainment form....

Palin+Smarter.jpg

WTF?

(seriously)

Priceless !

You don't really want to go there, do ya? Do you want to compare MLK's coherent speech to dingbat's incoherent speech?

WTF?

(seriously)

Priceless !

You don't really want to go there, do ya? Do you want to compare MLK's coherent speech to dingbat's incoherent speech?

I was not comparing MLK speech to hers. at all.
They were saying that it made no sense when she said it and what did she mean by that?
Then when it was pointed out that King said it now it's no original thoughts.
MLK was a great orator by they way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back